Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Merry Christmas to the Derby Lopin house!

I have that runt of a white widow growing and although its small the buds that are growing are looking pretty good. I was checking out Black Widow from Mr Nice but there is a freeze on seed buying for me, got enough for now, so I hope whatever I can squeeze out if the runt will be representative of a good white widow.

Lopin loves the widow. Her go to when it's a really crappie day. For the size of the plant it's a great producer. Just make sure you look at the trics. It really gets dense with a little time after you think it's finished.

Yeah well someone put baby in the corner. No I shoved mine into the corner of the tent so its getting “led light crumbs” I think lol. But yeah I will watch the trichs closely. Its already fattenting up, not bad for being in a 1 gallon pot. I wonder if the WW would be a good candidate for coconut oil caps to help with arthritis and nerve pain.

Yeah well someone put baby in the corner. No I shoved mine into the corner of the tent so its getting "led light crumbs" I think lol. But yeah I will watch the trichs closely. Its already fattenting up, not bad for being in a 1 gallon pot. I wonder if the WW would be a good candidate for coconut oil caps to help with arthritis and nerve pain.
Made budder and Lopin and my wife love the brownies and cookies. My wife's go to for a good night's sleep.

Made budder and Lopin and my wife love the brownies and cookies. My wife's go to for a good night's sleep.

Does the wife get high or just sleepy? My mom was asking if I could put her to sleep without a major buzz. She takes a few meds to knock her out as she is on shift work and its messed up her sleep cycle.

Does the wife get high or just sleepy? My mom was asking if I could put her to sleep without a major buzz. She takes a few meds to knock her out as she is on shift work and its messed up her sleep cycle.
The budder made with the widow gives her a good buzz so maybe not the best for your mom. Going to do more budder and oil from trim later this week with the other 4 stains I harvested about a month ago. I'll have Lopin and the wife give there 2 cents after they try it. The widow budder is great for pain. My wife will just take a bit and rub it on her shoulder and gets good relief. Not of she is wearing a good top as it will strain

Urb my dad has been sampling my indica oil - he got relief and sleepiness without any real head high. It hits me the same way. I’d definitely suggest you try her with something as far on the indica side as possible and see if that does the trick without the high.

Urb my dad has been sampling my indica oil - he got relief and sleepiness without any real head high. It hits me the same way. I'd definitely suggest you try her with something as far on the indica side as possible and see if that does the trick without the high.

Hmm ok. This harvest that will be the Amnesia OG. Next harvest it will be CB Dream. We shall see what works.

Urb my dad has been sampling my indica oil - he got relief and sleepiness without any real head high. It hits me the same way. I'd definitely suggest you try her with something as far on the indica side as possible and see if that does the trick without the high.
Dobe do you know the thc & cbd % of your indica oil? Might be a good match for my wife

Lopin loves the widow. Her go to when it's a really crappie day. For the size of the plant it's a great producer. Just make sure you look at the trics. It really gets dense with a little time after you think it's finished.
You can tell 'real' Widow by its fantastic dense and frosty nugs, they are as much a give away as the taste of Cheese. Great Weed, it bloes your socks off.

Dobe do you know the thc & cbd % of your indica oil? Might be a good match for my wife

The one my dad tried was from a Licensed Producer in Canada, so I know exactly. It was 30/0. So 30% THC. Terpenes removed too which may have decreased the head effect. It was an indica blend, likely heavily based on Hindu Kush trim.

I’m going to make LA Confidential oil once I get a Magical Butter Machine, and I’m lucky in that I can legally get it tested for % and terpene content.

Yeah well someone put baby in the corner. No I shoved mine into the corner of the tent so its getting "led light crumbs" I think lol. But yeah I will watch the trichs closely. Its already fattenting up, not bad for being in a 1 gallon pot. I wonder if the WW would be a good candidate for coconut oil caps to help with arthritis and nerve pain.
DEFINITELY. Only thing that obliterates all but my most severe nerve pain. Helps with some of my inflammation too. Heavy hitter in smoke form may be better as a sublingual. Also it knocks some down into the couch and lifts others up so keep in mind you may not get all the same effects.

The edible with a little bit of CBD gets rid of the buzz but not the good effects.

Just wanted to wish Derby and Lopin and the rest of the clan a belated Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year. Sorry I am so late with the wishes by I was away for the holidays.

Just wanted to wish Derby and Lopin and the rest of the clan a belated Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year. Sorry I am so late with the wishes by I was away for the holidays.
Thanks so much Van. Hope you and Ms Stank have a very good new year. I'm very late making my rounds also with good wishes.

Back
Top Bottom