please help me i'm new and confused!

blackie83

hello ladies and gents, i'm at a loss as to knowing what to do, can someone advise me.
firstly i'm growing in a soil medium that consists of equal parts worm castings, humus, perlite and vermiculite. i'm in a room that measures 10 by 5 and my plants are under 3 lights at 400 watts a piece. temperatures averages at 85 degrees and ph always measres about 6.7

NOW THE PROBLEM
after 3 weeks into flowering i noticed the leaves on some but not all are yellowing from tips inwards and eventually going crispy (dying) also the buds were staying at same size. i thought it was an over fertilization issue and was using sensi part a and b bloom plus hammerhead p and k booster , so flushed for a week and started using earth juice bloom, now its 6 weeks and new growth seems fine but buds dont seem to be showing much improvement. i'm at a loss as to what my next step is.

it seems to be one thing after another as i have also been tackling a small spidermite problem for which i am using spray safe and seem to have it under control.

can someone help please as i a completely stuck and really confused, i await a response with the hope i can resolve this, thnx in advance

Re: please help me i'm new and confused!!

the earth juice bloom is 2-1-1 if thats what you mean, i seem to have spidermite under control, they are sprayed with light off every two weeks. the plants stand at around 3 feet tall now

Re: please help me i'm new and confused!!

first off try to lower the heat, plants like the same temp we do, room temp. Secondly as Racefan said post a pic, if you don't have any look at mine. Most of my pics are of problems as I never thought of taking pics of my successes till now; I bet i have a pic of the problem (as I am mistake prone from time to time lol). Just a guess but sounds kinda like magnesium def. to me.
good luck

Back
Top Bottom