Yellow leaves

Well, it took me a while, but I found some hairs. I was getting nervous for you. :lot-o-toke:

20160905_1120571.jpg

Yah I am on a limited budget so that link you sent me looks like it will be right up my alley...how long do they last though...I plan on getting 1 first...then 2 more for a total of 3 for my next grow ..gonna build a box have 2 lights on the side and one above ..to finish my present one I will just have the one so I hope that it will be enough ...anyone have any thoughts about how a proper grow box should be ...gonna build it inside my shed so I can build it pretty much any size up to 8' high and any width ...seeing how my girl is now 4x4..and with pot she over 5' high so I'm thinking I need to utilize at least 7 ft ...what you think?.anyone ??

Yah I am on a limited budget so that link you sent me looks like it will be right up my alley...how long do they last though...I plan on getting 1 first...then 2 more for a total of 3 for my next grow ..gonna build a box have 2 lights on the side and one above ..to finish my present one I will just have the one so I hope that it will be enough ...anyone have any thoughts about how a proper grow box should be ...gonna build it inside my shed so I can build it pretty much any size up to 8' high and any width ...seeing how my girl is now 4x4..and with pot she over 5' high so I'm thinking I need to utilize at least 7 ft ...what you think?.anyone ??

Check out the first few pages of my grow journal below in my signature. That'll get you started. Any questions, just ask either here or at my journal.

Love your setup Mason...very nice ..but don't think I can afford to do all that now ...I just want to be able to finish this girl off ..I live on an acrege so smell I'm not so concerned about but I need a box that I can be able to add all I need to it slowly ...I don't wanna have to build another

Well I just made a boo boo ...I was just trying to do a bit of bending to open up to some sun on the inside and I broke a branch right at the bottom nuckle...I'm such and idiot ...Ithat's didnt break right free from plant so I tied it up again to the knuckle...anyone know if it will fuse and come back ...what should I do ??? It's been about 20 min and it has all wilted ...MAN WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING

Well I just made a boo boo ...I was just trying to do a bit of bending to open up to some sun on the inside and I broke a branch right at the bottom nuckle...I'm such and idiot ...Ithat's didnt break right free from plant so I tied it up again to the knuckle...anyone know if it will fuse and come back ...what should I do ??? It's been about 20 min and it has all wilted ...MAN WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING

Nothing to worry about. Secure the branch the best you can...

Take a look at what I did to mine over a month ago... lol

DSCN037712.jpg

All taped up with first aid bandaid type tape ..has some stretch to it so I think should work well ...how long should I leave it on ..week ?? 2?? Hopefully see an improvement tomorrow..I told the old lady that was her branch I broke lol ...chalked up to a learning experience...sure mad at myself for doing that tho .GRRRRR

All taped up with first aid bandaid type tape ..has some stretch to it so I think should work well ...how long should I leave it on ..week ?? 2?? Hopefully see an improvement tomorrow..I told the old lady that was her branch I broke lol ...chalked up to a learning experience...sure mad at myself for doing that tho .GRRRRR

At this point, you could probably leave it on for the entire grow. Check it once a week to make sure it is holding and that the stem isn't bulging around it. Since you're outside, make sure high winds cannot damage it further. May be necessary to drive a stake in the ground and secure it to that for added insurance.

Don't be mad. She wont miss a beat. It'll be just fine.

Here... smoke this
:passitleft:

Yah ..bottom knuckle .was just pulling open and CRACK ..split bottom knuckle little better then halfway thru ..never thought it would have broke there ..just top part of stem seems weak and soft rest of branch was still hard when I put her to sleep ..another half hour and I hope to go and find that she has improved

Still no signs of recovery but at least it hasn't went limp totally ...builthat's a Lil mini greenhouse house to help with the morning cold which is 5 degrees C again this morning...do you think if I heated that green house in the morning...would it be too much ..just a little mini heater that is temp regulated ..at least till Temps warm up a Lil later in the day ???
Any thoughts guys ???
20160907_090828.jpg

Back
Top Bottom