Yellow leaves

I was thinking that too ...I did leave flaps open at peak to allow air to escape as well as the side that I access about halfway up along whole side it's just has overhang and not sealed as well so air can escape ...is there anyway I can test humidity and where do I need to keep it around ..next few days looking like 19 c so with the greenhouse should bring it up 3...4 degrees inside without heater ...thought I'd use heater just to take chill off in morning as it goes from inside to greenhouse ..I'd like to use this as much as I can but yah ...need to try to control humidity ..help lol

50-60% RH would be perfect. Wally World will carry wireless temp/humidity sensors. Not sure about the range of the wireless though. And, they are not very accurate, but close enough. Could even use an old fashion analog one also.

I think you're doing a great job trying to care for her and thinking outside the box. Above all, remember to have fun.

She been in there 4 hrs now and seems to be loving it
Gonna take her out shortly let the sun do its job ..finally some decent weather ...thinking I'll just open the side up keep her in the Lil greenhouse for a Lil extra heat ...seems I'm a Lil over infatuated with this plant (so the old lady says anyhow)... told her she ain't getting none ofor the harvest with an attitude like that lol
I appreciate the suggestions ..pats on the back and any criticism that will help me become more knowledgeable and a better caretaker for SMJ
CLINK~

20160907_192515.jpg
after being in there one day

Thx Mason..I'm pretty proud of how well she has been doing thus far ....hope I can bring her to the finish line
Don't wanna f*^k it up now...so far so good ..

I'd love to take clones but I just can't grow inside ...smell ..kids ..what kinda light cycle do clones need ...it's getting cold here but maybe I could do a qwick grow in shed before the snow ..but ya I'd love to keep her going

Sorry if I ask so many questions ...this is my very first attempt at this so I try and research as much as I can just need a push sometimes in the right direction from those who actually have experience

Back
Top Bottom