Yellow leaves

Hey major ...curious ...if the weather outside I nice and sunny ..around 16-18 degrees C...do you think a mix of hps lightning and natural sun would hurt ?? I mean it's cool in the morning but beautiful by noon ..I do notice the light not getting as much on the lower parts of plant ...my girl is just too damn big Grrr ...or do you think the miss matched light would do more harm then good ...??

I would keep her under hps until warms up ..but will stay under it if Temps too cold ..just trying to think about getting maximum out of my girl

I'd move it outside but IDK if it would make much difference. You do get more of a chance to pick up pests outside.
IMO, cannabis grows great in the 60's F. I have mine outdoors in cooler weather.

Well I just made a boo boo ...I was just trying to do a bit of bending to open up to some sun on the inside and I broke a branch right at the bottom nuckle...I'm such and idiot ...Ithat's didnt break right free from plant so I tied it up again to the knuckle...anyone know if it will fuse and come back ...what should I do ??? It's been about 20 min and it has all wilted ...MAN WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING ����������������

Next time you train wait until its thirsty, much more bendable. If its wilted its f****d Im thinking. You can tie/tape it up and hope it makes it. Ive had plants ripped in half from my dog and not even wilt. I just tied them up and hoped for the best and I suggest that next time.
Namaste

Hey major ...curious ...if the weather outside I nice and sunny ..around 16-18 degrees C...do you think a mix of hps lightning and natural sun would hurt ?? I mean it's cool in the morning but beautiful by noon ..I do notice the light not getting as much on the lower parts of plant ...my girl is just too damn big Grrr ...or do you think the miss matched light would do more harm then good ...??

Sounds great

Back
Top Bottom