Please Help This Is My First Grow And I Need Advice ASAP, Thanks In Advance

Hey mate :) looks like your getting some awesome advice :) neem is fine to spray up until 3rd week of flower or until buds start to form, then I wouldn't spray at all just to avoid any humidity issues. Have you decided on your plan of action flower or reveg? :Namaste:

They look like shit now that I used the neem all the leaves are turned down I keep telling myself dont over react I took care of the gnats np and now I over react and probably messed it all up they are autoflower so to stress them rite when I see nice preflower is horrible I can not believe I did this I sprayed the neem shooj the drops off a bit and put back under hps light and all the leaves are turned down I really hope they come bak but I keep reading that stressing autos at this stage really makes a big difference at yield stupid stupid stupid rookie mistake the number one rule I keep reading is dont over react and I think I did thank u for helping and listing I will keep post ed iny journal ty again

When I used to have to spray plants because of mites, I let them dry out before putting them under the lights so they wouldn't get burned. Generally it's not good to wet the leaves under the lights.

You didn't kill them.
They aren't that easy to kill. But I'll reply to you on your other thread next time - maybe post the pics on there, so we can leave drgreenthumb4 his journal...

Ok so there 90% back I will post pics can I cut some of the large fan leaves or no because there autoflower I read alot and no def answer pics will be in my journal in an hour and I cannot thabk u guys and this enough

as far as worrying about typing to much, i doubt that anybody would ever type to much for me to read.i am currently diabled and have too much time. But, especially when it is constructive like your reply was...i enjoy it .....THANK YOU....i believe u r right sir,they seem to look a lot better since i flushed them a week ago, and i already managed to get some back up seeds and a humiduty dome and already started those.... so i should be fine if worse came to worse....i aprreciate so much u taking the time to explain what u know as far reverting back to veg, pros n cons.....u nailed it on the head, in the last week they have doubled in height....and they look a lot better, an experienced friend told me the same thing, i was over worrying

also im deff seeing preflowers on all of them. they all have these tear shaped things right next to the calluxs(if i said that right) they all have eather very small hairs coming out the tears with the exception of one it has the small hairs comin out the tears but it has exponentially more tears than any of the others....mind you this was one of those seeds that has the three leaf mutation....it has had more new growth and shoots from the get go by a long shot as well as it has seemed to grow faster than the rest, maybe that explains it or its a hermie or a male...idk...a few more days to week and i ought to be able to tell for sure.....i guess my question is, is it common for the female pistils to sometimes come out of these tear dropped things next to the callux or am i lookn at males? i can deff see white hairs coming out of all these tear drop looking tings but they are really small... i can see them with the naked eye...but still the hairs are very small

I get the feeling that you may be mixed up a bit with the terminology. If you look at the picture that OrganicMan posted for you- the calyxes are tear drop shaped pods. They grow two white hairs (pistils) out of each one. The pistils are designed to catch pollen, after which a seed forms inside the calyx. Also in the same area, at each plant node, will be a couple things called stipules or leaf spurs. These have no relation to plant sex and to be honest, I don't know what their function is, if they have any.
Hmmmm. Curious now- I'll google it...
Well- it looks like on cannabis they have no function. On some plants they may help protect the emerging leaves, on others species they harden and develop into a thorn like protection, and a few other species make different uses of them
Looks like we can continue to ignore them, lol.

i need help determing the sex of, please...and also i havent give them a full normal water since i flushed them...i gave them each a 1/4 gallon of ph corrected superthrive solution and they did seem to like that....how much water should they each need(3 gallon pots, tallest plant is about 1 1/2 feet ) and i have fox farms tiger bloom... should i go ahead and start using it.....i have not had to give them nutrients up and until this point bc they have looked great other than that one week, and i didnt figure it needed fixin if it wasnt broken......

IMG_064931.JPG
IMG_064832.JPG
IMG_064733.JPG
IMG_064630.JPG
IMG_064535.JPG

this is of one i am thinking is a female... what do u think?

IMG_064325.JPG
IMG_064229.JPG
IMG_064124.JPG
IMG_064027.JPG
IMG_055734.JPG
IMG_055627.JPG
IMG_055523.JPG
IMG_055423.JPG
IMG_055327.JPG

this one appears to have buds forming at the tops, but it has those tear droped shaped things in clusters or so it appears....what do you think?

please disregard the last four pics i posted, they are older and not even the same plant i dont think, anyhow they wont help us figure this out....the ones with tear shaped things im a wondering about as well as the post above it i am also wanting input on...the two post are of two seperate plants, same enviroment same everything, except the one with the tear drop shaped things was a three leaf mutation , i noticed it when it was a seedling.....it sprouted three leaves instead of just the two, and has always seemed to grow faster as well as produce more new growth than any of my plants

Back
Top Bottom