Please Help! Week 3 Watering: Girl Scout Cookie Autos

and im thinking i gave them to many nutes yesterday because i was mistaken by something else and thought they needed more because of those yellow leaves n whatever so i gave them 4ml cal 4ml micro and gro and 1ml of bloom and i think that was to much and i think that top leaves where the bud would grow is getting skinny or twisting i dont know if im tripping or not but 12 hours after that feed this is what i see so i straight just flushed it with PH water since you are able to water coco 2 times a day and tomorrow at 4pm i will go with what i said my nutrients per gallon is gonna be i hope i didnt fvcc nothing up broo @TheNuttyProfessor and if you can send those pictures again or link me to them or something please do because i cant view them for some reason thanks bro

im about to post some pics right now with the light on and the light off with my phone flash on the top leaves are kinda bending idk you tell me maybe im just overwhelmed and just think every little thing is a problem i need to chill out i know but ive researched so much and have been trying so hard i dont want to fail this i already lost 3 that didnt germ out of ten and probably gonna lose this other plant because its dark but not dark like you showed me lol but im uploading them now plus like i said i just flushed them like 45 minutes ago due to what was happening to them because i mis read some stuff and gave it to many nutes really because i was trying to follow the ppm stuff but i guess i shouldnt of did it like that

Take a smoke of a good indica strain , chill out , stop panicking , feed 1/4 strength with every thing , work up as the plant grows , this is the easiest way to explain , 5.8 should sail you through the chart with little problems or deficiency
i dont own a ppm pen , never did was going to buy one but didt bother,
some people run their plants until they get a tad burn on leaves , to me that is asking for trouble its like driving a car with the rave counter in the red for the full journey , something is gonna give at some point , ( then that is my style ) every one finds their own style that they stick to and what works best for them :goodluck:

Here the go again after the flush because i added 5ml calmag 4ml micro and gro and 1ml bloom which was too much but here broo and thanks again and later today at 4pm i will be doing 3ML Cal 2ML Micro & Gro and 1ml bloom per gallon i think thats good
@TheNuttyProfessor

Attachments

• IMG-0125.jpg
    IMG-0125.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-0126.jpg
    IMG-0126.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-0127.jpg
    IMG-0127.jpg
    926.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-0128.jpg
    IMG-0128.jpg
    820.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-0129.jpg
    IMG-0129.jpg
    947.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-0130.jpg
    IMG-0130.jpg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG-0131.jpg
    IMG-0131.jpg
    990.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-0133.jpg
    IMG-0133.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG-0134.jpg
    IMG-0134.jpg
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-0135.jpg
    IMG-0135.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
So you dont think the top in the middle where the buds start growing you dont think the leaves arent looking to bad as some of them started twisting a bit and getting skinny ? @TheNuttyProfessor and thank you so much man i swear you guys are life savers!!!!!! much love brother!

the only problem was some leaves started getting yellow at the tips and the ones at the very bottom of the stem are yellow and dying that was why..

your plants look PERFECT don't sweat it ! :thumb:

new growth can be paler and thinner its NORMAL, zoom in at my one ,

P1100165.JPG
DUDE!!! she looks so fucking beautiful it looks fake !!! lmaooo!!! Bro that is sooooo sick! love the pic foreal! and thank you man! and is that a photoperiod? what is the average yield on photoperiods? and im so happy you have been here for me i feel like i have nothing to trip about at all now ! but we will see this week what happens and i will post an update! but im thinking about getting photoperiods i just dont want any dumb problems with trying to switch the light and its the wrong time and the plants arent just working thats my problem i would rather grow 200 autos in a DIY built Hydroponic system then grow photoperiods and mess with that light situation even tho autos are waay smaller but i plan to grow like that soon just to but at home with all that bud stored and i never have to buy any again and smoke!!! lol

i havnt grown a photo in years , this is like new again to me doing a photo , its been in the same pot for 4 months fed water only , mixed my own soil up , was just a fluke so far im thinking lol :) , fed her one last week when i flipped to 12/12 just to make sure she would put effort into buds sites

this is her early days the strain is LAVA FREEZE
P1080811.JPGP1080868.JPG

i havnt grown a photo in years , this is like new again to me doing a photo , its been in the same pot for 4 months fed water only , mixed my own soil up , was just a fluke so far im thinking lol :) , fed her one last week when i flipped to 12/12 just to make sure she would put effort into buds sites

this is her early days the starin is LAVA FREEZE
P1080811.JPGP1080868.JPG
woah the first picture looks crazy how did you get it to produce so many leaves? topping? and you dont grow photos? what do you grow autos regular seeds ? but that first picture looks insane and do you think growing with a hydroponic system is way easier then pots? and coco like would you run into less deficiency with full hydro or doing nutrient soil or coco but i want the highest yield for the auto

this is her early days the starin is LAVA FREEZE
P1080811.JPGP1080868.JPG
nevermind see the adhd kicks in you just said that was a photo lol but damn what week was it on in both pics?

coco is very good for autos ,
i am toying with some soils, lucky this time ive wrote the recipe down in a book , if it does well ill put it on my journal
I am also toying with a soilless peat moss mix which worked out at only £1 or just over $1 per pot , water only

this was my last auto in my own mix soiled

cinderella jack , 80 days i think seed to finish, it would cost more to ship good soil to me so i have to make them my self
P1090767.JPG

coco is very good for autos ,
i am toying with some soils, lucky this time ive wrote the recipe down in a book , if it does well ill put it on my journal
I am also toying with a soilless peat moss mix which worked out at only £1 or just over $1 per pot , water only

this was my last auto in my own mix soiled

cinderella jack , 80 days i think seed to finish, it would cost more to ship good soil to me so i have to make them my self
P1090767.JPG
Oooo how much did you yield from that auto? and did you top that?

did not top it , was about 3.5 ounce dry but i didn't look after like i should of , would normally like to get between 5/8 off an auto when done better , not bad for 70/90 days from germination , even 3/5 ounce is lovely to have

they fill your room super quick :)
P1090360 (1).JPG
that cool man!!! honestly and the way my plants look how much do you think i could get? or on average a beginner in coco what do they usually get a plant? and do you think i honestly am going to successfully finish having you guys help me and the way my mindset is right now? Also have you grown any XXL's????? and is that 5 to 8 ounces non topped?

here is a little story ,a true story , was a time when my head worked a tiny bit better :cheesygrinsmiley:

i used to be a skipper on a fishing trawler ,prawn boat , i was always wanting to come back with the biggest catch , yooo yooo look at me im bigger and better than the rest, first time out too and haven't a clue but ill nail it !>>>> , , well it didn't happen i wasn't bigger and better , but once i studied the tides and the times of day prawns where on the move etc i was able to keep up with the rest and catch as much :)

you will soon yield as well as the rest ,
The End lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

being an ex fisher man , that's how i can make a spin on fox farm ocean's forest for pennies :)

Back
Top Bottom