Please Help! Week 3 Watering: Girl Scout Cookie Autos

loads of people think deficiency then add more calmag , when its actually an over dose
Right thats why im asking before i do something stupid again like i did last time i learned my lesson that waiting for you to get online isnt that bad then damaging the ladies but okay im going to cut down every third feed but what im going to do is stop giving them calmag until the new week which is this tuesday coming and im going to feed them regularly then stop the calmag for 2 or 3 days and add calmag again should i do that all the way to harvest?

FloraGro

Stimulates structural and vegetative growth, builds strong roots and provides the majority of the nitrogen, potassium and secondary minerals :thumb: you might be getting enough ,
in Flora Series.
so your saying i shouldnt add calmag ? because flora gro has the secondary minerals meaning what CalMag Has?

yes your feeding daily so there should be enough for your plants in the bottles , see how they do when you skip for a day or two on the cal/ mag , sometimes you have to tweak something , i might not be right and i might be spot on , you get to read your plants , its hard when your looking at someone else's on a laptop screen lol , your going ok , cant see anything too wrong

yes your feeding daily so there should be enough for your plants in the bottles , see how they do when you skip for a day or too on the cal/ mag , sometimes you have to tweak something , i might not be right and i might be spot on , you get to read your plants , its hard when your looking at someone else's on a laptop screen lol , your going ok , cant see anything too wrong
Thank you so much again buddy! and yes i think your right i saw some other things on google with the same situation and the guy said he jacked up the calmag and had to flush and thats what others was just saying so i think you are spot on and btw when i did over nute them last week i did at 5ML Cal Mag and 4ML Micro n Gro and 1.5 Bloom thinking something different i was fried for doing that lol thats why i flushed and thats why this is happening and your right thank you man i think since i over nuted them the twisting is what happened because that is what happened after i over nuted them and then now i see those spots which was happening a few days ago and it got worse now so your def right it all makes sense so i havent watered it will be two days tomorrow at 5pm so thats when im going to drop 2.5ML Micro n Gro and 1ML Bloom a gallon and water the whole 5 gal fabric pot and then water the next day im going to do once a day again until flower then im going to 2 times a day thanks again!

is this your one only pic i could find online lol l

general-hydroponics-flora-nutrient-label.jpg

@TheNuttyProfessor @Enjoil
Hey bros! Wondering how you guys think everything looks so far? @TheNuttyProfessor back to the other day the little problem i had going on with the light yellow spots at the top i cant really tell if its still spreading as of right now it looks like it but i started doing what you said so lets see what happens this week coming up... Week 5 starts tuesday for the girls and yes i know you see the one on the back right it did stretch unless somehow the genetics are like XXL or something or just taller plant i dont know because none of the others stretch and im running a Bestva 2000w Full Spectrum Veg // Flower Switches.. But i think they look good the middle one in the back row i think i slowed the growth on that one as that one is that smallest and the slowest growing but i have Somango arriving today in the mail so im going to germ those 5 and im ordering a 600watt full spectrum light to add to my tent and my ten is like L - 7'11 - W - 4'2 / H - 9ft something like that with the height but i know those are the other dimensions lmk thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG-0349.jpg
    IMG-0349.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG-0350.jpg
    IMG-0350.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG-0351.jpg
    IMG-0351.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG-0352.jpg
    IMG-0352.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG-0353.jpg
    IMG-0353.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG-0354.jpg
    IMG-0354.jpg
  • IMG-0355.jpg
    IMG-0355.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG-0356.jpg
    IMG-0356.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG-0357.jpg
    IMG-0357.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38

Attachments

• IMG-0358.jpg
    IMG-0358.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG-0359.jpg
    IMG-0359.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG-0360.jpg
    IMG-0360.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG-0361.jpg
    IMG-0361.jpg
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-0362.jpg
    IMG-0362.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG-0364.jpg
    IMG-0364.jpg
  • IMG-0365.jpg
    IMG-0365.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
they don't look too bad , ive some worse marks on my ones , some get bruised , ripped , fans drying them etc , drips , you will always get some marks somewhere
do not try to hard or you will over try just feed them proper and they will grow .
the bottom big leaves if your low on NPK and mag thats where it will grab them from and you will see problems there first , the rest will start on top , same as micro nutes they do all sorts , copper leaves , strange growth etc
a lock out will just do every thing at once you do not want that, over fertilizing

@TheNuttyProfessor I have the Bestva 2000w LED Full spectrum i was wondering am i able to hang the light like 32 in or like 42 in and veg seedlings for 4 - 5 weeks with both lights i see people say you can do it but you can also bleach the leaves with the light and i only have one and i am germin. 5 right now and i have others in preflower and ill be turning on bloom soon and im wondering can they veg with both lights the seedlings until i harvest the girl scout cookies then ill take it back to just blue veg or keep it both they also say they yield might be better please let me know

Morning
they could be getting darker because of the amount of veg nutes , ( not a nice sign ) you dont want to over load an auto with ( N) or it can stick , so it will end up tied up locking things out , they will go DARK green and the tips will claw >
what ever it says on your nutrient bottles use 1/4 strength on every thing on every feed , remember your feeding daily so do not go mad , your force feeding in a way, too little they tell you , too much they will tell you , little is better you can always up the food if the leaves fade up
If you feed too much you will just choke the plant up
your plants look bigger than i thought they would be, well done:goodjob: , just don't go ramming them up with food, you could prob get away with wetting the whole medium, the idea is feed weak so the roots have to look for more food they have no choice but to search , feed heavy they get lazy and they say fxxk this we dont need to do any thing every thing is sitting here lol :cheesygrinsmiley: the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits

Treat nutes like salt " you can add but you can not take away "
Another way is "my daughter is 2 years old, i dont give her the same portions as i give my self" :) she will get sick

you do not want this dark green at all

nitogen-too-much.jpg
Great Advice.

Yeah, I got a xxl right now. Critical XXL auto. And mine could of used more light so will probably get about 2 zips off her. 5-8? Man I wish!
I feel your pain. I've grown Critical twice now. Had a plant just give 2 oz. & the most was 4 oz. I wont do Critical again.
I'm use to 8 - 10 oz. per plant so that kind of felt like a waste of time.

yes your feeding daily so there should be enough for your plants in the bottles , see how they do when you skip for a day or two on the cal/ mag , sometimes you have to tweak something , i might not be right and i might be spot on , you get to read your plants , its hard when your looking at someone else's on a laptop screen lol , your going ok , cant see anything too wrong
Think it may be the start of a K def. ? The leaves look just a little on the light green side to me. I don't understand the OP changing the amounts of Cal Mag all the time. I gave 2 ml. of Cal Mag per gal. every feed & never had an issue.
I'd be doing 2 ml. & upping my nutes to 1/2 strength about now. I'd also be feeding about 1/2 gallon twice per day.
But that's the way I do it & everyone has their own way.

Back
Top Bottom