Please Help! Week 3 Watering: Girl Scout Cookie Autos

Zxro

Hey guys im wondering how much gallons of water should i be adding to my 5 gallon pots full with coco if i water everyday and i water about 4pm every or 5pm? im just trying to not over water them because i was just actually underwatering them...
They are on there 3rd Week
5 Gallon Fabric Pots

Hey guys im wondering how much gallons of water should i be adding to my 5 gallon pots full with coco if i water everyday and i water about 4pm every or 5pm? im just trying to not over water them because i was just actually underwatering them...
They are on there 3rd Week
5 Gallon Fabric Pots

general rule is feed to about 10% run off in coco or hempy. each time you feed. that works out to roughly half a gallon worth of run off each time in a 5 gal. 5 gal is a bit big for coco. 3 gal is more the norm.

you will have to feed multiple times / day.

the 20% run off rule is for those who wishfully try to get by with fewer.

general rule is feed to about 10% run off in coco or hempy. each time you feed. that works out to roughly half a gallon worth of run off each time in a 5 gal. 5 gal is a bit big for coco. 3 gal is more the norm.

you will have to feed multiple times / day.

the 20% run off rule is for those who wishfully try to get by with fewer.
so there about 4 1/2 inches long all of them on week 3 dont you think water more then once a day right now is to much for them because they are so small?

growing in coco is like a full time job , your going to need an automatic feeding system if you cant be about to tend to their needs
they can end up being fed 2/3 times depending how big they get, daily
as long at you get 20% run off your feeding them well
well they are only about 4 1/2 inches tall on week 3 in a few days... you dont think watering them once a day until they get a bit bigger is not good or your saying no matter how big they are they still need feeding 2 to 3 times a day and i do have enough time to be home its just im new to the coco growing but i have done alot of research but stuff gets tricky sometimes..

you can circle the plants with food as if they are in small pots , but you still need the run off out the bottom so there is no salt build up ( too much unused nutes ) or rather ( you will be replacing with fresh each time )
i always transplant autos so do not have to worry about this happening,
or sometimes i use a bottomless pot in a big pot and treat it like a small pot , if that helps
Its in my links below every one finds their OWN style of doing things , this is my way

P1090718.JPG

removed after seeing roots at the bottom, the other one is a net pot it can stay

P1090922.JPGP1090920.JPGP1100074.JPGP1100072.JPG

this link may help too ;) a lot use it

you can circle the plants with food as if they are in small pots , but you still need the run off out the bottom so there is no salt build up ( too much unused nutes ) or rather ( you will be replacing with fresh each time )
i always transplant autos so do not have to worry about this happening,
or sometimes i use a bottomless pot in a big pot and treat it like a small pot , if that helps
Its in my links below every one finds their OWN style of doing things , this is my way

P1090718.JPG

removed after seeing roots at the bottom, the other one is a net pot it can stay

P1090922.JPGP1090920.JPGP1100074.JPGP1100072.JPG
i appreciate that tip and method i will look forward to trying this soon but if you can please just answer this question straight forward i get blonde sometimes lol but 4 1/2 inches on Week 3 under 24 hr 2000w light is it to much to give them 20 percent run off with my watering/feeding and then 12 hours later even if it still moist water it again because you guys said water more then once a day so is it supposed to be getting watered like that week 3 in a 5 gallon fabric pot or which week do you think i should start watering more then once per day thats all i want answered if you can please just straight forward because i read stuff be like uhhhhhh but if i read it a million times and think about it i get it but its part of the ADHD stuff lol thanks again bro

i appreciate that tip and method i will look forward to trying this soon but if you can please just answer this question straight forward i get blonde sometimes lol but 4 1/2 inches on Week 3 under 24 hr 2000w light is it to much to give them 20 percent run off with my watering/feeding and then 12 hours later even if it still moist water it again because you guys said water more then once a day so is it supposed to be getting watered like that week 3 in a 5 gallon fabric pot or which week do you think i should start watering more then once per day thats all i want answered if you can please just straight forward because i read stuff be like uhhhhhh but if i read it a million times and think about it i get it but its part of the ADHD stuff lol thanks again bro
that makes two of us lol i no attention span either ,
just water like you would a small pot but in a big pot , pretend there is a border

also find it hard to explain , hence the pictures , go around the plant about 3 inch border , water well until it comes out the bottom which will be more or less the centre of the pot at the bottom and 3 inch wide ( roughly ) then work out as it grows

Inkedexample-air-pot-1024x498_LI.jpgexample-air-pot-1024x498.jpg

ouch. no idea what's going on in there. slow down. and white space.

i have adhd. it's why i do this.

see how that worked ?

first. there's a lot going on there wrong. you don't have a 2000w light. not unless you've wired straight to hoover dam or have burnt the neighbourhood down trying. don't swallow the hype.

if you do have an actual 2000w light at 4 1/2 inches from the seedling it's already a crispy bunny.

ouch. no idea what's going on in there. slow down. and white space.

i have adhd. it's why i do this.

see how that worked ?

first. there's a lot going on there wrong. you don't have a 2000w light. not unless you've wired straight to hoover dam or have burnt the neighbourhood down trying. don't swallow the hype.

if you do have an actual 2000w light at 4 1/2 inches from the seedling it's already a crispy bunny.
i have the bestva 2000w i know it actually puts out like 1200 watts or something like that i forget but how high do you think it should be from the plants at those sizes around 24-40 inches? just wondering but it is hard to keep the temperature at the right standard but im going to buy a ventilator and my tent is like H- 8ft W- 4 FT L - 9 feet and thats just estimated i just really forget the dimensions lol but yeah i do see how that works but i still have the same problem no matter what its so annoying lol

You can get by watering a little less often to try and get the roots to search for water. You should,if they Are not auto flowering plants, take your plant out and put int in a smaller pot and build you a good root ball. Then you uppot into your 5 gallon pots. That way you got a solid foundation for your buds. Remember that good roots lead to good fruits! And early on in flower I water once a day and by the end maybe three times a day. About a quart of water each time. You will get the hang of it dude.

You can get by watering a little less often to try and get the roots to search for water. You should,if they Are not auto flowering plants, take your plant out and put int in a smaller pot and build you a good root ball. Then you uppot into your 5 gallon pots. That way you got a solid foundation for your buds. Remember that good roots lead to good fruits! And early on in flower I water once a day and by the end maybe three times a day. About a quart of water each time. You will get the hang of it dude.
Yes they are autoflowers i will post some pictures later but i just watered them today and i was wondering does it mean when the top leaves are moist and they feel really good and then the 2nd steps of leaves feel somewhat like that and then the bottom small ones that are growing are feeling like kinda dry does that mean i should be applying more water because the rest of the plant is getting enough and the bottom isnt? it just makes sense to me because its leaves at the top are moist feel very nice then the next are somewhat then the bottom of not like the others so it sounds like they need more water or something.. and i just started the ppm stuff today because of my deficiency the small little leaves are turning yellow and moving up so i looked at a few charts and grow guides and i see i need to start upping the ML as im on week 3 5ML of CalMag 10ML Micro & Gro - 2.5 ML of Bloom or should it be lower? like 2ML CalMag 1ML GRO & MICRO .5 Bloom? its so may different stuff being said but to get the right ppm i had to add more then 2ML 1ML .5ML it was at 680 ppm with 5ML Cal 4ML Micro N GRO 1ML Bloom please lmk
does that sound right for Autoflowers being at week 3 its just really hard to find stuff that gives you exactly straight forward what your looking for... because i do know i was recently underwatering them OH AND IM IN COCO so now im watering once a day and upping the nutes please let me know what you think and is there a chart or something you recommend on how to water and how much nutes to add every week STRAIGHT forward answers please let me know and your plants are so beautiful thank ALL OF YOU GUYS Again! i will have a million more questions as i keep growing lol!

@TheNuttyProfessor ^^

And here are my pics of the Deficiency
26 Celsius
Humidity stays around 58-70% depending on how hot it is outside
and if you remember my last thread about this def.. you guys said i needed to water it more so i went to watering once a day and realized today the ppm stuff and started messing around with it and got it to 680 or something if you read my last post i replied up there.. just let me know please

Attachments

• IMG-0102.jpg
    IMG-0102.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG-0104.jpg
    IMG-0104.jpg
    951 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG-0105.jpg
    IMG-0105.jpg
    892.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-0106.jpg
    IMG-0106.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG-0107.jpg
    IMG-0107.jpg
    588.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG-0111.jpg
    IMG-0111.jpg
    732.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG-0112.jpg
    IMG-0112.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG-0115.jpg
    IMG-0115.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG-0118.jpg
    IMG-0118.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Sorry i keep spamming this but now that i went and did more research and read @Cultivator how to grow in coco feeding schedule and found a ec to ppm chart and what i did today with the nutrients is exactly what he said i added 5ml or 4 i cant even remember ive been researching so much and then did 4ml micro 4ml gro and 1ml bloom or like .6 or something i know it was a little bit bigger then .5 and it was at 680 ppm after adding all that and he says his second transplant i would think 2 weeks or so before his flowering stage he adds .03ec of calmag which is 150ppm which my water is already at like 100ppm sometimes it goes lower and higher and then it raised to like 240 and then i added micro 1ml the gro ml and then bloom .6 or so and then read the ppm and then micro 1ml gro 1ml again and kept doing that and i didnt add bloom anymore after the first time just micro and gro from general hydro until it said 680 ppm almost 700ppm so im pretty sure i did that right plus it did say in other charts or threads week 3 is like 500 or 600-700 ppm and i water everyday on this 3 week at around 4 or 5 pm and when it starts flowering i will be watering 2 times a day 12 hours away from the first watering please let me know if i did this right and if im also aiming into the right perdicuments and situations for my plants hopefully im reading the def... right Calcium Def? please let me know or could it be nitrogen def? or like they were saying because i was underwatering them and i still think there underwatered maybe because like i said the bottom leaves feeling towards the middle and the top sorry for all this guys thanks again and then my bestfriend keeps saying your trying to be a real father to these plants they are going to be alright soon as we find the little deficiency but its just have to know every think 100 percent the ins and outs. As i smoke about an ounce a day myself i love weed and if i could live with weed and be the person i am and be in there little bud world and talk to them like people and get high thats what i would love LOL my imagination is gnarly!!

You are way over complicating thing brother! Chill out! lol. You going to loose a few leaves here and there. Shit is going to go wrong, you might fry a few plants or crush and snap branches. Most times you will be able to bring them back. I suggest you get some photoperiod plants after this grow and work on building a root ball. With autos you do want to start them in the finals pots.

Back
Top Bottom