Please Help! Week 3 Watering: Girl Scout Cookie Autos

You are way over complicating thing brother! Chill out! lol. You going to loose a few leaves here and there. Shit is going to go wrong, you might fry a few plants or crush and snap branches. Most times you will be able to bring them back. I suggest you get some photoperiod plants after this grow and work on building a root ball. With autos you do want to start them in the finals pots.
the only thing about growing photoperiod is i really dont know when to change the lighting lol do i count by weeks or when the plant looks a certain way thats what i dont get but so your telling me watering them everyday for one time right now in coco at 5ml cal mag 4ml micro and gro and 1ml of bloom? = ppm at 680? because alot says to have the ppm ranged from 500-700 in week 3 veg.. thats all is my problem but the thing is there all getting the yellow situation and the tips so why should i be questioning like this you know what i mean? and i did just start feeding them like that TODAY before was lower and i was underwatering them like crazy please let me know also i have the pictures of the plants ^^ up there of what they look like now after i watered them at that ppm

Ok big guy slow your roll and forget everything you think you know about growing so you can follow Bluter & the Professor. Here is why - plants move slowly in veg, you need to learn to emulate them, in
flower they move even slower. Coco and soil are totally different in how you feed and water the plants. Even tho coco looks like soil - it’s a hydro growing format. Coco is inert - nothing there for your plants so the feed part is imperative to get it right, also it takes a few days to turn things around, patience is a virtue.

If you kill them that’s ok, we all have. We can help you regroup. Slow down & start over.... but it helps to read a crapload and formulate a game plan before dropping beans. Yes, hydro can grow a bit faster but with soil- I can water and walk away for 3 - 4 days no probs.

Also next time you get beans get both autos and photos then you have more options. Autos are tricky because if you screw up you can stunt them easily then get low yields, photos have more wiggle room and can usually bounce back from mistakes after mistake and yields are bigger. (Generally speaking of course)

I’m soil grower and know a few bits of both but not like this crew - Nutty Prof & Bluter are way more experienced in all styles of growing. All the answers are here but it helps to read journals and FAQ pages to learn what they are doing and why. I’m a total newbie first plant chopped in Jan 2020, joined here couple months later in April but I soaked up couple hundred pages each week before I dropped that first bean. Anyone can drop beans - can they get to a successful harvest?

See the hard part about a forum is advice comes from all directions, don’t jump on everything right away but wait to see others say yeah agree with that... or hey 013 that doesn’t sound right or see who likes the post..... but whatevs Bluter & The Professor say - yup that’s exactly what I’d do!

Ok dude slow your roll and forget everything you think you know about growing so you can follow Bluter & the Professor. Here is why - plants move slowly, you need to learn to emulate them. Coco and soil are totally different in how you feed and water the plants. Even tho coco looks like soil - it’s a hydro growing format. Coco is inert - nothing there for your plants so the feed part is imperative to get it right, also it takes a few days to turn things around.

If you kill them that’s ok, we all have. We can help you regroup. Slow down & start over.... but it helps to read a crapload and formulate a game plan before dropping beans. Yes, hydro can grow a bit faster but with soil- I can water and walk away for 3 - 4 days no probs.

Also next time you get beans get both autos and photos then you have more options. Autos are tricky because if you screw up you can stunt them easily then get low yields, photos have more wiggle room and can usually bounce back from mistakes after mistake and yields are bigger. (Generally speaking of course)

I’m soil grower and know a few bits of both but not like this crew - Nutty Prof & Bluter are way more experienced in all styles of growing. All the answers are here but it helps to read journals and FAQ pages to learn what they are doing and why. I’m a total newbie first plant chopped in Jan 2020, joined here couple months later in April but I soaked up couple hundred pages each week before I dropped that first bean. Anyone can drop beans - can they get to a successful harvest?

See the hard part about a forum is advice comes from all directions, don’t jump on everything right away but wait to see others say yeah agree with that... or hey 013 that doesn’t sound right or see who likes the post..... but whatevs Bluter & The Professor say - yup that’s exactly what I’d do!
maaaan i did read a crap load and my buddy here growin w me grew in FFOF and he fucked up the curing process his buds were beautiful but i have grew also before but in soil i cant remember what kind but i ended up having to kill them because i moved like 17 hours away listen my only problem is ... i think my pictures are showing nitrogen deficiency and im trying to find out if i did the right thing today with my water and feed being the right ppm and the right nutes add to the water.... and is what i changed my feed to going to fix my deficiency thats the only thing man i just wrote alot because people werent answering my questions exactly as i was asking them and saying something else.. i said week 3 calmag 5ml floramicro 4ml floragro 4ml and florabloom 1ml as that had the ppm at 680.. thats all im trying to find out and if i was watering them enough a day in coco once a day about a quart of water everyday and when they get bigger im going to increase 2 times per day but the nutes im trying to find out if its okay for week 3 and i have pictures of them on page 1 and the ppm right for week 3 and watering about a quart of water everyday or should it be more and week 3 in 5 gallon fabric pots .... So are the nutes right - watering right - and i went by the ppm of how much nutes i added but i knew not to add to much bloom and keep it low... and nobody didnt answer the question nitrogen deficiency or nute burn yellow moving up to 2nd leaves and on there tips.. thats all im asking and actually i am waiting for professor to actually reply so i cant say they didnt answer but if you read other comments on my threads my questions were not getting straight answered but idc i love you guys and i know you guys will help me

Ok big guy slow your roll and forget everything you think you know about growing so you can follow Bluter & the Professor. Here is why - plants move slowly in veg, you need to learn to emulate them, in
flower they move even slower. Coco and soil are totally different in how you feed and water the plants. Even tho coco looks like soil - it’s a hydro growing format. Coco is inert - nothing there for your plants so the feed part is imperative to get it right, also it takes a few days to turn things around, patience is a virtue.

like bro i totally cant stand wtf is going on right now lol because these babies cannot die i spent so much money and im definitly doing hydroponics next time i feel like its way easier and im going to start the hydro with Nirvana Seeds Somango XXL

See the hydro stuff is far out for me because the coco, ec & ppms, I know a little but there are many interactions. In soil I dont even do ph or ppm. I can mix ewc, DE, fishy ferts, kelp and camel toenails to get ppm of 8000 that’s thick enough for me to spread with a trowel. I’m not trying to get you to switch to soil but I’m trying to say - figure out a grow style & stick with the protocols for that style. It’s not all interchangeable.

I know enough about hydro to kill your plants that’s why I’m staying with basic stuff that I know and pointing you to those other guys.

They do coco, hempy & hydro all the time. Bluter is growing shitloads of premium bud in nothing but perlite, he even flowered one in a 750 ml shampoo bottle. Nutty is killing it over there too, he can grow dank fire using a hubcap from 62 plymouth

with photos you have total control - you veg until you’ve got a good frame setup or it’s well trained. Then when you think they are ready, or half the height of your tent... then you do the flip, about 14 days later pistils appear and you cruise on in.

don’t love them to death, it sucks but the only real loss here is a bit of pride and a few seeds, both replaceable in my book

See the hydro stuff is far out for me because the coco, ec & ppms, I know a little but there are many interactions. In soil I dont even do ph or ppm. I can mix ewc, DE, fishy ferts, kelp and camel toenails to get ppm of 8000 that’s thick enough for me to spread with a trowel. I’m not trying to get you to switch to soil but I’m trying to say - figure out a grow style & stick with the protocols for that style. It’s not all interchangeable.

I know enough about hydro to kill your plants that’s why I’m staying with basic stuff that I know and pointing you to those other guys.

They do coco, hempy & hydro all the time. Bluter is growing shitloads of premium bud in nothing but perlite, he even flowered one in a 750 ml shampoo bottle. Nutty is killing it over there too, he can grow dank fire using a hubcap from 62 plymouth

with photos you have total control - you veg until you’ve got a good frame setup or it’s well trained. Then when you think they are ready, or half the height of your tent... then you do the flip, about 14 days later pistils appear and you cruise on in.

don’t love them to death, it sucks but the only real loss here is a bit of pride and a few seeds, both replaceable in my book
thats sounds sickkk!! and i plan to order photos soon thanks broo! man nutty is cool man i just cant wait for him to get on and see my pictures i posted and give me his god given talent on what the H*** IS going on and what can i be possibly doing wrong as like i said i WATCHED & READ about 50 million hours worth of stuff more like a month worth of researching.. and then i got my friend living with me too and like its just has me so messed up and asking all these questions because i already answered my own questions a million times and stuff still isnt right like whyy i mean not really but its some simple stuff going on with these plants and i know they can get it spot on with the answers the way my plants look in my pictures

Your plants don't look bad at all. Looks like a little nute burn on the tips (Not N def). Probably just because the plants are still young & the nutes slightly too strong. They will recover. You feed nutes every time ... right ? Never plain water in Coco. Treat Coco like Hydro. 5.8 pH. Water at least twice per day. Every time you water you also supply needed air to the roots which also produces rapid growth. You can't over water Coco so don't worry about that. Never let Coco dry out. Moist at all times. You will need Cal Mag with Coco for sure. I always used 2 ml. per gal. Not sure what else to tell you so ask if you have a question.

Your plants don't look bad at all. Looks like a little nute burn on the tips (Not N def). Probably just because the plants are still young & the nutes slightly too strong. They will recover. You feed nutes every time ... right ? Never plain water in Coco. Treat Coco like Hydro. 5.8 pH. Water at least twice per day. Every time you water you also supply needed air to the roots which also produces rapid growth. You can't over water Coco so don't worry about that. Never let Coco dry out. Moist at all times. You will need Cal Mag with Coco for sure. I always used 2 ml. per gal. Not sure what else to tell you so ask if you have a question.
man see MY DUDE!!!! not to disrespect anybody else here i know nutty was gonna respond and other but damn you answered right on so its not a def but the little flowers at the bottom are all yellow and dying and the flowers look like shit the ones at the bottom i mean i dont know but ill put up better pictures but im on week 3 with the nutes yes i water with nutes everytime right now once a day at week 3 i have general hydro Micro Gro n Bloom today i did 5ML Calmag in one gallon 4ml micro and gro and 1 ml of bloom and i did that only because i thought it was def.. and it said the ppms at week 3 should be 500-700 so i made it 680 ppm by adding those nutes.. before i was doing 2ML Calmag 1ml Micro and GRO and .5 bloom but i was watering every 3 days because i didnt know to water coco alot like now im doing everyday so people was saying it was because my waterings were slow but all im trying to find out is how much nutes should i add for at least for now on week 3 and then im pretty sure i can find out the rest of the weeks by just simply asking you guys the next weeks but im just trying to find out how much nutes should i add for this week 3 for every gallon and if i water up to about a quart everytime i water how often should i water once or twice a day for week 3 ? or if theres a chart you know that would work just fine thats everything i have to ask

but what you did just say right here just litterally helped alot so thank you for that man foreal ! i was getting so fustrated

man see MY DUDE!!!! not to disrespect anybody else here i know nutty was gonna respond and other but damn you answered right on so its not a def but the little flowers at the bottom are all yellow and dying and the flowers look like shit the ones at the bottom i mean i dont know but ill put up better pictures but im on week 3 with the nutes yes i water with nutes everytime right now once a day at week 3 i have general hydro Micro Gro n Bloom today i did 5ML Calmag in one gallon 4ml micro and gro and 1 ml of bloom and i did that only because i thought it was def.. and it said the ppms at week 3 should be 500-700 so i made it 680 ppm by adding those nutes.. before i was doing 2ML Calmag 1ml Micro and GRO and .5 bloom but i was watering every 3 days because i didnt know to water coco alot like now im doing everyday so people was saying it was because my waterings were slow but all im trying to find out is how much nutes should i add for at least for now on week 3 and then im pretty sure i can find out the rest of the weeks by just simply asking you guys the next weeks but im just trying to find out how much nutes should i add for this week 3 for every gallon and if i water up to about a quart everytime i water how often should i water once or twice a day for week 3 ? or if theres a chart you know that would work just fine thats everything i have to ask
Just keep an eye on the new growth that is about a week old. If you see it start to get light green make nutes a little stronger. Dark green leaves back off on the nutes. Your leaves will tell you everything. They tell you when the light is too bright, it's too hot, they're thirsty, they're happy, etc. Learn to read the leaves & it gets real easy.

Just keep an eye on the new growth that is about a week old. If you see it start to get light green make nutes a little stronger. Dark green leaves back off on the nutes. Your leaves will tell you everything. They tell you when the light is too bright, it's too hot, they're thirsty, they're happy, etc. Learn to read the leaves & it gets real easy.
right! but at week 3 do you think my nutes should be at 5ml calmag micro 4ml n gro and 1ml of bloom i think they are getting darker since i did that about 12 hours ago but i might be just seeing shit lol because week 2 nutes were 2ml cal mag 1ml micro n gro and .5 bloom? thats all i wanna know and your saying thats forsure not a deficiency and watering once or twice a day for now? but mostly is that way to much nutes for week 3? if so what do average people do for week 3 and you saw my pictures so you should have a general idea of what u would add per gallon of nutes! plz lmk

Morning
they could be getting darker because of the amount of veg nutes , ( not a nice sign ) you dont want to over load an auto with ( N) or it can stick , so it will end up tied up locking things out , they will go DARK green and the tips will claw >
what ever it says on your nutrient bottles use 1/4 strength on every thing on every feed , remember your feeding daily so do not go mad , your force feeding in a way, too little they tell you , too much they will tell you , little is better you can always up the food if the leaves fade up
If you feed too much you will just choke the plant up
your plants look bigger than i thought they would be, well done:goodjob: , just don't go ramming them up with food, you could prob get away with wetting the whole medium, the idea is feed weak so the roots have to look for more food they have no choice but to search , feed heavy they get lazy and they say fxxk this we dont need to do any thing every thing is sitting here lol :cheesygrinsmiley: the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits

Treat nutes like salt " you can add but you can not take away "
Another way is "my daughter is 2 years old, i dont give her the same portions as i give my self" :) she will get sick

you do not want this dark green at all

nitogen-too-much.jpg

H
the only thing about growing photoperiod is i really dont know when to change the lighting lol do i count by weeks or when the plant looks a certain way thats what i dont get but so your telling me watering them everyday for one time right now in coco at 5ml cal mag 4ml micro and gro and 1ml of bloom? = ppm at 680? because alot says to have the ppm ranged from 500-700 in week 3 veg.. thats all is my problem but the thing is there all getting the yellow situation and the tips so why should i be questioning like this you know what i mean? and i did just start feeding them like that TODAY before was lower and i was underwatering them like crazy please let me know also i have the pictures of the plants ^^ up there of what they look like now after i watered them at that ppm
hoe far away is your light? What’s the temps? Humidity? You got fans on em? I’m we will get em figured out! If not I will send you some good stuff to grow.

H

hoe far away is your light? What’s the temps? Humidity? You got fans on em? I’m we will get em figured out! If not I will send you some good stuff to grow.
my light is like 3 feet away from them bestva 2000w led light and the tems stay around 25-29 Celsius humidity stays around 56-74% and yes i have a fan and man if you send me some good stuff that would be so awesome i swear bro n thanks im just really on a short budget right now or i would order lots of seeds thanks again man much appreciated!

Morning
they could be getting darker because of the amount of veg nutes , ( not a nice sign ) you dont want to over load an auto with ( N) or it can stick , so it will end up tied up locking things out , they will go DARK green and the tips will claw >
what ever it says on your nutrient bottles use 1/4 strength on every thing on every feed , remember your feeding daily so do not go mad , your force feeding in a way, too little they tell you , too much they will tell you , little is better you can always up the food if the leaves fade up
your plants look bigger than i thought they would be, well done:goodjob: , just don't go ramming them up with food, you could prob get away with wetting the whole medium, the idea is feed weak so the roots have to look for more food they have no choice but to search , feed heavy they get lazy and they say fxxk this we dont need to do any thing every thing is sitting here lol :cheesygrinsmiley: the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits

Another way is "my daughter is 2 years old, i dont give her the same portions as i give my self" :) she will get sick

nitogen-too-much.jpg
okay well i think i did give them to much nutes yesterday so today im going with smaller dose my week 4 starts tuesday i have a chart i made from watching a youtuber grow the same strain as an auto and i wrote his same nutrients schedule down and i found out it probably has a calcium deficiency because calcium gets taken up the most around 6.0 to 6.5 so maybe i have to get around those ranges and keep messing around with the ph between 5.5 to 6.5 for coco

Morning

nitogen-too-much.jpg
thank you so much but no they arent that dark lol they are bright here ill post some pictures around 4:00pm which is 12 hours from now and show you guys after i use my new nutrient schedule that im pretty sure its gonna work fine thanks guys i actually been on the internet for like 10 hours looking up everything possible so i think i need to lower my nutes to
3Ml Cal Mag 2ML Micro & Gro .5ml Bloom
General Hydroponics nutrients! and then for week 4 im going to do 3ML Cal Mag 2.5ML Micro & Gro 1ML Bloom per gallon and water once a day week 5 if they start showing flowering im going to go to 2 times per day

coco is hydro so feeding charts are different . calcium is lower........... 5.8 /6.2 would be better not a big jump , if you jump that high every point is ten so your going 100 times more with a ten point jump , plant will hate you for it
Nutrient_Chart2.gif

ph fluctuations example
ph-fluctuations-marijuana.jpg
well of course this happened but i cant even see the pictures you sent me lol ughh but okay well the ph is at 5.8 right now and thats tested straight from the soil so there getting everything there supposed to with 5.8?

Back
Top Bottom