Politoed's Dual Room Seas Of Green & Purple Ft. Photos & Autos!

...i really cant decide what to do with these rooms. do i keep it perpetual or go photos only? hmmm
having similar thoughts, autos for now w 1 photoperiod veg beside them (2nd one outside to trigger flower) till autos are done then flip to 12 hours after that. (Although today i found the blackberry auto seed :yummy: tucked under the nose of my '47 dodge truck. Am such a stoner.)
oh btw because of your diaries I'm awaiting delivery of a series 3 red spec 250 w xl heatsink, totally excited 'bout that. Been on the fence w a proper light for months now so thank you for the inspiration.
what's your feed schedule w the BD like? lighter than the other autos?
:Namaste: thanks for responding to my ramblings appreciated

having similar thoughts, autos for now w 1 photoperiod veg beside them (2nd one outside to trigger flower) till autos are done then flip to 12 hours after that. (Although today i found the blackberry auto seed :yummy: tucked under the nose of my '47 dodge truck. Am such a stoner.)
oh btw because of your diaries I'm awaiting delivery of a series 3 red spec 250 w xl heatsink, totally excited 'bout that. Been on the fence w a proper light for months now so thank you for the inspiration.
what's your feed schedule w the BD like? lighter than the other autos?
:Namaste: thanks for responding to my ramblings appreciated
oh shit! youre gonna love that light. its so good. the blue dream is actually a photo and i feed everything the same. surprisingly the BD has not been a temperamental strain. altho shes supposedly a light feeder, the plant mass exceeds the rest so i think the feed evens out. i wanna get this jungle minimalized down to 4 strains and BD is still in the running as one of them

well, it is finally that time! I will be harvesting many plants perpetually over the next 5-6 weeks. here is the first one to come down, a Grape Ape photoperiod from new420guy seeds. day 63 from flip to 12/12. This was the main top from a one month old plant in a solo cup that I cloned, vegged for 2 weeks, quadlined and flipped. Excited to smoke her, she smells like fabuloso cleaner and many other things fruity, citrus and skunky.

Grape Ape
0DBE00B4-5B06-4098-9704-242DCF7B21EB.jpeg
F5A16EC6-BB51-4D6E-941F-EC62DC87C788.jpeg
F69DE516-2873-475C-9AFB-7EAC150313B4.jpeg

Going to shoot out washing/dry trimming a branch vs not washing/wet trimming just for fun.

Next week at minimum I will be cutting down a Chicle, Blue Dream, MK Ultra, Citron Givre, and another Grape Ape photo, as well as a Blackberry Kush and a Sour Diesel Auto. Cant wait!

awesome and not surprised, going to callous up the scissor hand by end of the week eh?. hey i put a shot of grapefruit auto in my media, didn't figure out how to pm you obviously. For something started aug 28th did i screw the pooch on this? looks like 3 weeks to go? leaves seem like a sativa pheno has emerged were yours like this? thank you if you take the time much appreciated

awesome and not surprised, going to callous up the scissor hand by end of the week eh?. hey i put a shot of grapefruit auto in my media, didn't figure out how to pm you obviously. For something started aug 28th did i screw the pooch on this? looks like 3 weeks to go? leaves seem like a sativa pheno has emerged were yours like this? thank you if you take the time much appreciated
nah that looks great brother. id probably say youre closer to 5 weeks out imo. this should be like day 42? and mine that looked like this went 82 days. yours looks bigger than mine at this time. should be a nice yielder!

nah that looks great brother. id probably say youre closer to 5 weeks out imo. this should be like day 42? and mine that looked like this went 82 days. yours looks bigger than mine at this time. should be a nice yielder!
:Namaste: :hookah:

Just checking in with you @politoed, hope all is well brother.
thanks man, everything is going great. i saw your new watering system.. coming along sick! my harvest train is rolling but work got so friggin busy. ive been painting one house by day and another by night. decided to do a giant photoperiod run with all of these bonsais, save a few i want to keep as mothers. i will document that run much better than I did this one, I promise.

good news is I will have some nug and harvest photos soon. I decided to try drying this run in the fridge. so far it smells incredible in there.

i know i havent posted in here in forever but the train is steady rolling again.

converted the room to all photos, now flowering out all the bonsais I had to make room for new stuff. still a WIP but significantly better than last run so far.

hard to tell but i upgraded my lights thanks to croptober @Budget LED . Now my old "veg" room is running
3x XL Heatsink 250w (mix of series 2/3+rspec and series 3)
1 250w Series 2+R Spec
for a grand total of 1000w. Hyped.

and the old flower room bumped up from 2 2x4' 250ws to 3 square lights, one budget and two mars, with 3x3 flower footprints. so basically running 3 3x3 grows, and a 5x8 as well. plus the momma tent with the shoplight outside my main room. one of the 3x3s i left empty in case these girls get too big. I flipped on Halloween night so we are on day 11 now, I think everything will fit fine.
IMG_4176.JPG

IMG_4172.JPG

Ideally I can start a SOG under the remaining 3x3 with
5x mk ultra
5x gg4
5x SSH
5x Breakfast Haze (a sick SSH pheno i found/named)
5x Citron Givre (this plant doesnt yield amazing but the quality is insane, lemon terps for days)

Will make the cuttings and throw them in my aeroponic cloner this week for plant/flip by 12/1

img_4171-jpg.2256056

here is an amnesia auto from the last run. got a lot of really pretty weed, about a lb in total. but the ph lockout came at the worst time possible which stunted most of the autos to only yield about 14g each. thc is there but the yield was not. live and learn!
IMG_4015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom