Politoed's Dual Room Seas Of Green & Purple Ft. Photos & Autos!

Politoed watch out killing plants that just put out banana's. I have hermies variations coming out my ass right now. I haven't killed a plant yet. The ones putting out banana's are not really making seeds. I did see one seed so far but most the buds don't have any from the looks. The plants do not make full male flowers only the bananas. If I don't see male flowers I don't kill the plants. I did move one just to be sure. It never put out any full flowers just banana's.

My other hermies are partial hermies too. They only have flowers on the lowest buds on the branches. I have been trimming them off and the plant is still doing great. I have totally checked the plant for flowers in the colas and have found nothing. I will probably get a few seeds from the flowers I don't catch in time. So far everything looks good. I don't see many red hairs caused by it. The ones showing up are from normal maturing.

I have to say. The fact that I had places to move plants was a major factor. With no other options I may have had to kill one. Glad I didn't. The strain that has the hermies is a test for a seed breeder so I am trying to grow everything out I can. That kind of forced my hand to let things go. What I am finding is more degrees of hermies. These 2 types I can live with.

I can't say a plant just putting out banana's won't make any seeds. I have never seen more than one or 2 on any plant that had those hermie characteristics. Female seeds do it a lot. I have seen them on regular strains too. Much like the Flo F-5 did.
i actually have a pack of flo f-5 and blueberry f5 on deck. now im scared!

i said banana but it was a whole bunch last time. i found a fully formed male flower coming out of a calyx on one node. if i had less plants id probably keep her, but i dont want to risk seeding 18 autos and 50 photos for one hermie plant. the budlets look fine but its hard to justify examining one plant under a micrscope daily when i have way too many more plants to worry about. shes still alive in another room right now but probably not for long

Everybody wants to eat but very few want to be the farmer. the farmers takes the risk and shoulders the burden. Still worth it though ay? :cool::smokin:/ harvested Jack og today: trimmed at 184g wet and had a gorilla glue auto seed rot instead of germinate. its a balance of sorts. psyched silly for the og - highly recommend grow simple hands off pleasure. usually would et it go longer then 8.4 weeks but trichs at 70/30 white amber so... (hey i topped the grapefruit like you did about day 16 or sogood advice, thanks for that.) sorry. not intending to hijack a post here .. *ahem way stoned atm*/ any how w such a baller set up as yours one or two is bound to show up w that many plants. (I keep or freeze the leaves for smoothies myself btw) the Fastberries pheno look redonkulous. Onward!

Attachments

• 20200913_104522.jpg
    20200913_104522.jpg
    937.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200913_103857.jpg
    20200913_103857.jpg
    954.5 KB · Views: 65
hi, Politoed lol tried to send you pm on the grapefruit auto dunno wtf im doing, clearly. early morning pm is not my thing apparently all apologies. im fried from an intense job, not even smoking today just recovery and dunno where tf i posted. rough day lol. sorry everyone about that.

hi, Politoed lol tried to send you pm on the grapefruit auto dunno wtf im doing, clearly. early morning pm is not my thing apparently all apologies. im fried from an intense job, not even smoking today just recovery and dunno where tf i posted. rough day lol. sorry everyone about that.
all good my friend! glad your jackog turned out nice and the grapefruit is going to be killer. ive smoked almost an ounce of it already, I cant help it. no apologies needed, hope your week is going great
Hello there, I’ll hang around for this one. Things are looking good! Should be a heck of a ride. Happy growing! :)
thanks for the kind words. it has been a heck of a ride so far, and its only getting crazier

Here is another multi layered update!

I made an error with feed timing and accidentally burned some of the plants.. I used too much fox farm trio, too often, and got ph lockout.
C7431C88-B5DA-4A9E-AB34-2A9D14580E06.jpeg

I flushed like 80 plants, yikes that sucked. A little over a week or so has gone by, everyone is on the mend, and the ph is back in range.

Clone test SOG moving along.
E0DF1E39-BE34-4A9B-9782-C95B8C154077.jpeg

Blue dream is a beast. This is with zero veg time. Day 32 from flip. Sativas mean business. She is about 22” tall.
91565954-D7EC-4E5C-966F-BEFFC5B109B7.jpeg

MK Ultra also is a tall drink of water. This pheno is more sativa dominant. The other is the shortest plant, with the best terps and structure.
25DF786E-AEC7-4153-8D5D-AAD7970DDC52.jpeg

Here we have the photo gang trucking along. They are on day 50 from flip. Looking like a bunch of 63-70 day strains to me. Blue dream might go a bit longer but shes catching up quick.
E2E9A216-9921-4A91-9211-9F41B07807B2.jpeg

This SSH pheno from new420guy is absolutely stunning. Shes stealing the show. Smells like coffee and haze. The buds are frost bombed foxtaily explosions, and they’re starting to get some nice hues of red, pink and purple inside them. The other pheno is NL dominant with a bit of the other genetics showing through.
7950F929-0D27-497A-A019-70659D0CFEE4.jpeg
06FC7822-D149-4A0A-879E-695B91717A0C.jpeg

Here is the auto squad. Some quick finishers, LSD-25 purple pheno (runty, pale as hell from sprout) is about finished at 50 days. I’ll let her go 55-56.
E438959A-DB1E-4BFB-A997-CFFF234D603B.jpeg

Following @Jackalope ’s advice, as well as being unwilling to let go, I isolated the large BBK hermie. Only grew male flowers at the internodes, removed them and shes been clean for a week. Shes back smack in the middle here. The Bloody Skunk directly behind her is growing like a purple Dr Grinspoon. I wonder if the nute issue caused it, or if it was genetic. Her sister on the back right corner may be my favorite auto currently in the garden.
AD1AA3B7-99D7-4505-8E8E-74E31AA845B4.jpeg

Sour Diesel in the back. The one on the left took a real beating during the lockout but its trucking along, terpy and nice. Next round will be different I tell you!
78426FC0-9EDB-4C72-B9C1-EA8E11FEF515.jpeg

I have also purchased and loaded up an aeroponic cloner. I’ll do an in depth post about it next time as I have hit the limit for photos on one post, but its a sativa party in there.

4 White Chocolate Haze (2 phenos)
2 Amazing Haze
2 SSHOG
12 Strawberry Cough (2 phenos)
2 Sour Diesel #2
8 Raspberry Diesel (2 Phenos)
6 Pure Kush

I cloned the sativas first since theyll go an extra 1-4 weeks, and then next go around I will do the other strains that didn’t get cloned this time.

Wrote a novel, thanks for hanging out everyone.

Always nice to be mentioned when you give advise that works. Thank god people don't post all the times when I'm wrong LMAO.

Glad things worked out. My hermies were just curious too. I have not seen a new flower in over a week. Some plants of that strain will be done this week. Things worked out well this time.

harvested one lsd25 yesterday on day 54 from sprout. she wont yield too much but it smells nice and its cool to get the harvest train rolling. the next month is gonna be a busy one!

accidentally snapped off a main on my favorite haze plant which is about 3 weeks out from finishing. trichs were still mostly cloudy with some clear, but i will dry it and smoke it anyway!
5886BC2F-FCAF-4F03-A1FB-D477D323ED66.jpeg

8A4D3E48-6CFC-4D6D-9E40-541293921476.jpeg

whooaaaa nelly. I just sampled some of this SSH from @New420Guy Seeds .. good lord. this pheno is something else man. accidental branch broken off at week 7.5, trichs 70%cloudy 30%clear.

i dried it wrapped in paper towels on my end table for 4-5 days. just loaded the bong up and its a one hitter quitter. i feel like there are jetpacks in my heels shooting me up and forward into the sky. strong behind the face, eyes and cheeks hurt from the smiling. flavor is already showing up and its sooooo smooth. also didnt even wash this branch. the finished product is going to be to die for.

this pheno kinda smells like coffee or bacon or something so i have dubbed it “breakfast haze”

It sounds awsome! I am also hungry now coffee and bacon my fav.
im gonna try to do another hit here in a minute, its been about an hour. it might be too strong haha

i cant wait for my roommate to come home so i can be like "dude, try this" and see the look on his face.

everytime someone smokes my weed and says "omg its so smooth" or "this weed is great" i feel like i just watched my kid hit a grand slam at little league

im gonna try to do another hit here in a minute, its been about an hour. it might be too strong haha

i cant wait for my roommate to come home so i can be like "dude, try this" and see the look on his face.

everytime someone smokes my weed and says "omg its so smooth" or "this weed is great" i feel like i just watched my kid hit a grand slam at little league
That’s wicked cool man! You got some serious shit going on and I love it! Keep posting the updates when you have the time, great stuff going on in your gardens.

That’s wicked cool man! You got some serious shit going on and I love it! Keep posting the updates when you have the time, great stuff going on in your gardens.
thanks my friend. i think im gonna be able to do a proper update tonight or tomorrow. its time for the final feed for the photos as today is day one of week 9, the clone SOG is ready for a final defoliation, a handful of autos are only 1-2 weeks out as well!

honestly considering shutting down this auto chicanery and going straight photoperiods next run.
Mmmm strong coffee:drool:
haha i actually am notorious for putting infused coconut oil into coffees and making weed mochas. they give me superpowers, others have locked themself in my bathroom for 2 hours in fear, or woken up 9 hours later in the same spot on the couch. bathroom guy said 6 months later "ive been taking cbd gummies and smoking more. i think i can hang with you guys now. im still not touching your fucking coffee tho"

today is day 57 for this gang of autos. all but one should finish up within the next two weeks, probably 10 full weeks. the sour diesel from dinafem is sooooo frosty, i am super impressed with the trichs as well as the uniformity between the three plants. cant wait to show closeups of the tiny blackberry kush front and center, she is a true beauty.
B7AA41C0-CBC3-4A10-9485-E770B8DAF4A9.jpeg

this group has anywhere from 3-5 weeks left, maybe even more for one or two of them. much larger plants in this group!
29E4E56F-21F2-449D-BBA2-DB94D733A9CF.jpeg

feeding the first group (/gal)
1 tsp big bloom
1 tsp tiger bloom
1ml calmag

second group gets the same, plus 1tsp grow big

will update on the photoperiods tomorrow. some amber is showing up so we are at t minus 2 weeks!

awesomeness. you know my previous post about blue dream and your coffee
method? yeah. guess who found out he has a blue dream auto not a blue dream photoperiod mother? imma kill my older brother for that "oh hey here's some b.d. beans.." mofo. wait till Christmas brother, coal meets stocking ...so yeah ... anyhow, that blackberry kush looks like a jewel the color on it is incredible. I went to Dinafem's site, ruh roh: cannot ship due to ongoing investigations. wth? hope that clears up for them people love their gear. including pic of bd just prior to busting out budsites because I'm bitter lol. yeah thats right, i trained it. you know I've been saving that pic to say that and i don't regret it. ill pun again too.
Hey are those 3g pots? cheers.20200925_213727.jpg

awesomeness. you know my previous post about blue dream and your coffee
method? yeah. guess who found out he has a blue dream auto not a blue dream photoperiod mother? imma kill my older brother for that "oh hey here's some b.d. beans.." mofo. wait till Christmas brother, coal meets stocking ...so yeah ... anyhow, that blackberry kush looks like a jewel the color on it is incredible. I went to Dinafem's site, ruh roh: cannot ship due to ongoing investigations. wth? hope that clears up for them people love their gear. including pic of bd just prior to busting out budsites because I'm bitter lol. yeah thats right, i trained it. you know I've been saving that pic to say that and i don't regret it. ill pun again too.
Hey are those 3g pots? cheers.20200925_213727.jpg
yes they are 3 gal pots. sorry about your BD mixup. hate when that happens. ive had two photo/auto errors this year as well.

i gotta say, altho i havent smoked it yet, the blue dream from new420guy is growing awesome and has been great so far. yield is monstrous, aroma is lovely and very easy plant to deal with. i believe HSO is known for a good blue dream as well. their auto BD is one of the best rated autos.

i got my dinafems from a 3rd party website that rhymes with fleadsman. i see the word investigation and my heart rate increases. my old school paranoia vibes come back hard. i still have a 3 pack of dinafem bubba kush.. i really cant decide what to do with these rooms. do i keep it perpetual or go photos only? hmmm

Back
Top Bottom