Politoed's Dual Room Seas Of Green & Purple Ft. Photos & Autos!

politoed

[The Setups]

12/12 Room
: 10x5x5.5 (slanted ceiling, roughly 250cf)
Lights: 500w @Budget LED Series 3+ Red Spec (2x 250w)
Ventilation: AC Infinity Cloudline T6, multiple small fans
Odor Control: G-Hydro 6" Carbon Filter

18/6 Room: 7x5.5x5.5 (slanted ceiling, roughly 200cf)
Lights: 2x Mars Hydro TSW2000, HTG Supply 4' T5 Shoplight (160w)
Ventilation: AC Infinity Cloudline S6, multiple small fans, GE Air Conditioner, GE Dehumidifier

Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest/Perlite Blend
Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio, Epsom Salts, Calmag+

[The Genetics]

For this grow, I will be focusing on the following strains from the following breeders:

Photoperiods
Amterdam Genetics - Amazing Haze, White Choco Haze
Barney's Farm - Blueberry OG
BC Bud Depot - Strawberry Cough
Greenhouse - Arjan's Haze #3, Lemon Skunk, Pure Kush, SSHOG
Humboldt Seed Org - Raspberry Diesel, Sour Diesel #2
New420Guy - Blue Dream, Grape Ape, GG4, SSH
TH Seeds - Chicle, Citron Givré, MK Ultra

Autoflowers
Dinafem - Sour Diesel
Dutch Passion - Blackberry Kush
Fastbuds - LSD25
Greenhouse - Super Lemon Haze, White Widow
Seedsman - Amnesia
Sweet Seeds - Black Cream, Bloody Skunk

Tagging all who were interested in the last run.. @Canadadoes @Budget LED @StRoostifer @13goody13 @Rickstertp @Sunnyskies @yogi gardener @Radogast @420BudzFreak @THC Onlyfans @Jackalope @FelipeBlu

Intro to the grow/goals..
IMG_3502.JPG

Light 1 - Budget LED 250w
I have been testing putting clones into the SOG with little to no veg time, once they turn around in the 18/6 room and show roots they go right into this spot. I have a batch from 08/20 and a batch from 08/25-08/30.. 31 clones in total right now. I think I will wait to add more until I can add in the new strains. These are just the strains from New420guy and TH Seeds. I should be picking up an aeroponic cloning system this week, super excited!
IMG_3503.jpg
lolipopped gals day 18 from flip.. blue dream is a stretchy one!
IMG_3519.jpg

a lovely SSH clone showing some frost already on day 17
IMG_3518.jpg

Light 2 - Budget LED 250w
Currently these are the tops from the original bonsais in my other room. They are the strains from TH Seeds and New420Guy (minus GG4). They were vegged for two weeks, and I trained them all a bit different. Quad/hexlines for the bushy gals (SSH, Chicle, Blue Dream, Grape Ape). I LSTd one of the Grape Apes without topping it. The MK Ultra and Citron Givré are the popsicle sticks on the left.

This light will become part of the clone SOG, or grow some new bushes, who knows where the future will take us!
IMG_3504.jpg

SSH #2 lower nugs looking frosty too.
IMG_3514.jpg

Veg Light - This shop light might end up becoming a 2 tiered system for bonsais, clones, vegging. But for now, it contains the bonsais and future bonsais of some photo strains I have.
IMG_3508.jpg

Light 3 - Mars Hydro TSW2000
This is my auto "sea of purple" in the making. The Blackberry Kush is in the back. The one on the back right just started showing pistils on day 36, shes gonna be largeeeee. The middle row is LSD25 and Black Cream, and the front row is Black Cream and Bloody Skunk.
IMG_3509.jpg

LSD-25 top nugget on day 36.
IMG_3512.jpg

Light 4 - Mars Hydro TSW2000
Auto sea of green.. planted a bunch of sativas here! Dinafem Sour Diesel, Seedsman Amnesia, GH Super Lemon Haze and White Widow. There is also a Bloody Skunk from Sweet Seeds.. There is an extra WW floating in between the two lights for a total of 19? autos. I say that unsurely because the bagseed I planted looks like it might be an auto.. who saw that coming? Thats the one in the square pot below.
IMG_3510.jpg

I am sure there is more that I am missing.. but this is a long ass first post and will suffice for now. Hopefully you all wanna tag along and see the show. Take care all.​

Wow man, wow!!! o_O

Thank you for the tag and happy to watch all of this unfold. You told me you had some shit dim sum but damn! This is very impressive politoed!:passitleft:

Dude you are going to have one hell of a jungle and we’re gonna need a metric fuck tone ( I’m told it’s a lot) of popcorn!:popcorn:

Holy Schmoley! That’s a lot of plants. I have a hard enough time growing three. In for the ride. They look great. LSD-25 is the only plant that totally beat me. I had heat issues and it didn’t like it at all. Yours looks beautiful with that purple. :yahoo::bong:

Happy to be along for the journey. Looks solid!
happy to have you. still cant believe you cloned the auto and it is working!
Holy Quack!
great start to the journal @politoed! Wouldn’t miss it brother. It’s gonna be 1 heck of a journey. Happy you tagged me in. Haven’t been on much lately caught this at the right time.
STOKED.
thanks dude. I havent been on much either.. which is why I started my journal halfway thru flower :p glad I caught you. your plants are looking killer as always.
Wow man, wow!!! o_O

Thank you for the tag and happy to watch all of this unfold. You told me you had some shit dim sum but damn! This is very impressive politoed!:passitleft:

Dude you are going to have one hell of a jungle and we’re gonna need a metric fuck tone ( I’m told it’s a lot) of popcorn!:popcorn:
thanks dude. it is a lot of work but she seems to be on cruise control for the moment. i will bring the butter :D
Holy Schmoley! That’s a lot of plants. I have a hard enough time growing three. In for the ride. They look great. LSD-25 is the only plant that totally beat me. I had heat issues and it didn’t like it at all. Yours looks beautiful with that purple. :yahoo::bong:
dont let the close up fool you - that plant is a pain in the ass. out of the 3 pack I got a runt that I culled, that stretchy purple thing (barely any budsites, ill be happy with 5g off her tbh, but it does smell very sophisticated), and then the green one next to it. greenie has a great structure but loves calcium like scarface loved blow. shes a pain in the ass too. that strain is a doozie.

Looks like someone is going to be busy! I did notice one thing. Years ago before I started using tents. I grew in a full bedroom. I never did get humidity levels to where I wanted them. The room was just to big for humidity levels to rise high enough. I noticed a major difference when I switched to tents. A lot matters where you live. Here I get little help from the weather we have. Something to consider.

Looks like someone is going to be busy! I did notice one thing. Years ago before I started using tents. I grew in a full bedroom. I never did get humidity levels to where I wanted them. The room was just to big for humidity levels to rise high enough. I noticed a major difference when I switched to tents. A lot matters where you live. Here I get little help from the weather we have. Something to consider.
it has been quite a bit harder to control the environment here. not only are the spaces much bigger, theyre in a very poorly insulated attic. rh sitting around 60% with no issues. will use the dehu later in flower. the winter is gonna be an interesting set of challenges to keep fresh air coming in and keep the temps up. i may open both rooms and just run autos or photos in the tough months. will be easier to control one room than two that are daisy chained.
Nice setup hope you not mind if I follow along.
of course id love for you to follow. sorry i missed you in the mass tagging, wouldnt be the same without ya!

Since you’re here lol I’m digging your 250w veg light so far! :thumb:
Awesome to hear. I will be adding that soon to my personal veg tent!

Awesome to hear. I will be adding that soon to my personal veg tent!
I think you’re going to like your work ;)

It really is nice being able to dim the light for seedlings and yet still get enough warmth from the light.

Oh yeah, well done on the quick turn around. You shipped that light out fast lol.

I think you’re going to like your work ;)

It really is nice being able to dim the light for seedlings and yet still get enough warmth from the light.

Oh yeah, well done on the quick turn around. You shipped that light out fast lol.
Haha I have been running the full spec in both my flower and veg tent. I normally run every light for at least one complete cycle before we we go into production with it. My partner ran the veg spec and it performed extremely well in all the testing.

choice set up! :cool: def cool, sub'd. Watching your b. dream clones will be informative for me but all of those strains are of interest too. Wandering the house like Cain in Kung Fu is a package of blackberry dream auto, fast buds I cannot for the life of me find it lol but it's here darn it. It will be cool to watch yours develop as I search for mine.

choice set up! :cool: def cool, sub'd. Watching your b. dream clones will be informative for me but all of those strains are of interest too. Wandering the house like Cain in Kung Fu is a package of blackberry dream auto, fast buds I cannot for the life of me find it lol but it's here darn it. It will be cool to watch yours develop as I search for mine.
Wow, this is a awesome setup. Gotta follow this one.
Definitely on the train ride for this one!
thanks gang, glad to have you along! will need all the help i can get. if you all wanna come help me water this jungle thatd be greaaat

trouble in paradise! the bagseed is a hermie (who didnt see that coming), but sadly my BIGGEST BEST BUSHIEST auto is also a herm. she/he/they insist on putting a banana out every day. ive waited 3 days to make sure but i think i gotta cull her. rip kaitlyn. the structure is so symmetrical and perfect im not really surprised.
6857A065-FA44-4F58-A715-A77AF6DD6D6C.jpeg

here is some fastberry i harvested the other day leftover from the last run. the purple one smells like peanut butter, fruit and gas. the green smells like gas and cleaning products.
0D8D1894-FA5D-4131-9F29-5E77C0D46F7F.jpeg
1E0D1380-AA17-4E57-838B-C89163845B6E.png

Politoed watch out killing plants that just put out banana's. I have hermies variations coming out my ass right now. I haven't killed a plant yet. The ones putting out banana's are not really making seeds. I did see one seed so far but most the buds don't have any from the looks. The plants do not make full male flowers only the bananas. If I don't see male flowers I don't kill the plants. I did move one just to be sure. It never put out any full flowers just banana's.

My other hermies are partial hermies too. They only have flowers on the lowest buds on the branches. I have been trimming them off and the plant is still doing great. I have totally checked the plant for flowers in the colas and have found nothing. I will probably get a few seeds from the flowers I don't catch in time. So far everything looks good. I don't see many red hairs caused by it. The ones showing up are from normal maturing.

I have to say. The fact that I had places to move plants was a major factor. With no other options I may have had to kill one. Glad I didn't. The strain that has the hermies is a test for a seed breeder so I am trying to grow everything out I can. That kind of forced my hand to let things go. What I am finding is more degrees of hermies. These 2 types I can live with.

I can't say a plant just putting out banana's won't make any seeds. I have never seen more than one or 2 on any plant that had those hermie characteristics. Female seeds do it a lot. I have seen them on regular strains too. Much like the Flo F-5 did.

Back
Top Bottom