Pollen chuckers paradise

Making your own auto seeds makes a lot of sense since they can't be cloned and buying seeds gets expensive.

Currently have a auto sativa outdoors that is too large (6-7') and takes too long, 22-24 weeks. Week 8-9 of flower
and all hairs still white. Mold resistant.

Red cheese Fem, fast, 12 weeks but small 2', dense and dank but prone to mold.

Crossed these hoping for best of both.............

Media, Promix HP/Sunshine #4
Down to Earth 4-4-4 veg, 4-8-4 Flower and some molasses occasionally.
Dolomite lime because I reuse soil and peat will lower PH over time.

Dragging this thread up from the depths because it's the most popular one about pollen chuckin.

I've got colloidal silver and some autos that I wanted to try and make seeds with. It's really tough to find information on the subject of doing this with autos. I'm not new to this hobby. I'm getting old (who am I kidding? I AM old) and I've been an outlaw grower most of my life. I grow in live soil and use minimal "off the shelf" nutrients. I've made my own pollen and fem'd seeds with colloidal silver a handful of times. What I have NOT done, is spray an auto to make pollen.

I know how to do it. That's not my question. I want to know why some people say NOT to do it with auto seeds. I've been searching and searching, and the only thing I can find is people say the seeds produced won't be stable. Stable what? Nobody ever explains what the problem is. Are they going to turn into pineapple plants? Are they going to revert back to photos? Can someone please tell me exactly WHAT the problem is with spraying autos and then using that pollen to breed other autos?

TY for any help.

Dragging this thread up from the depths because it's the most popular one about pollen chuckin.

I've got colloidal silver and some autos that I wanted to try and make seeds with. It's really tough to find information on the subject of doing this with autos. I'm not new to this hobby. I'm getting old (who am I kidding? I AM old) and I've been an outlaw grower most of my life. I grow in live soil and use minimal "off the shelf" nutrients. I've made my own pollen and fem'd seeds with colloidal silver a handful of times. What I have NOT done, is spray an auto to make pollen.

I know how to do it. That's not my question. I want to know why some people say NOT to do it with auto seeds. I've been searching and searching, and the only thing I can find is people say the seeds produced won't be stable. Stable what? Nobody ever explains what the problem is. Are they going to turn into pineapple plants? Are they going to revert back to photos? Can someone please tell me exactly WHAT the problem is with spraying autos and then using that pollen to breed other autos?

TY for any help.
Hi PufferLungs, I know a guy 😁. Justin is an auto whisperer. Check out his journal and get to know him. He's a real nice guy that makes auto's reproduce.

Good guestion @PufferLungs , my thought is that u might end up with a mix of good potant photos through to the ruderalis which gives u the auto genetics but almost no thc ,might be best to find out how the breeders make autos to better under the prosess , its taken the breeders along time to get the autos to this stage . If u have the time & space to experiment give it a go , !!! Take care & peace ✌️

Back
Top Bottom