Adding pollen to a feminized spray

ckenney82

Has anyone tried adding pollen from another strain to a femanised spray to create a femanised cross?
Is it even Possible?

Best way to ruin most viable pollen (including cannabis pollen) is to get it wet, lol, so... No.

Besides, if you're spraying to get a plant to create male flowers, what would be the point of then adding pollen? :hmmmm:

Say I had White widow pollen and put it in a fem spray and than sprayed it on tangie. the idea is if it would create white tangie that is feminised.

Again, put cannabis pollen into liquid and it's done. I don't know how to type that any clearer.

Also again, if you already HAVE pollen, why bother with a sex-change spray in the first place?

If you want to create feminized seeds, you have to start with two female plants, and cause one or the other to produce male flowers. If you have a male plant (or pollen from same) and a female plant... You get regular seeds.

Just breed the two plants in the normal way that God, nature, and evolution intended. Grow out some seeds, choose a female that best meets your desires, and self that if you want feminized White Widow x Tangie seeds. Of course, at that point, you could also just use said plant as a mother and take clones for years.

to create a marketable spray that could be strain specific with the same traits as normal spray. but anyways..... just brain storming....say instead of just feminised spray you could add a cross genetic additive. creating a certain base cross you could just spray. people would buy it up. thanks for your input.

Ive been told that my whole life with a 99% success rate in my favor.
Unlike most my dreams and visions usually become my reality. Just have to believe in yourself and what your doing, and NEVER keep judgmental opinions . Only the scientific type.....

Someone probably told Einstein that too.....

Well, we all know the answer to that question. Not trying to just rain on your parade. It’s always good to think outside the box. Judging from your first post I think before you get your operation started you have quite a bit of prep work to do first reading up on botany.

Female plants can make pollen,in various circumstances - all pretty well known amd documented on this forum. It will be ‘feminized’ pollen as it carries no male genetics. So that part is already sorted out.

And as TS pointed out- why are you trying to change the sex of the plant you are spraying? Presumably it’s female. And you are ‘spraying’ it with pollen.,, why are you also spraying it with ‘feminizing spray’ to make the sprayed plant produce pollen?
It’s hard to take the post as seriously as you seem to want us to.

What is the main focus of your invention? Trying to make pollen into a sprayable form? I’m not sure there is much advantage there. Or how it could be possible or why it would be worth trying.

But there is probably a good market for pollen if you’d can invent better storage techniques it’s not all that easy to store.

Well, we all know the answer to that question. Not trying to just rain on your parade. It’s always good to think outside the box. Judging from your first post I think before you get your operation started you have quite a bit of prep work to do first reading up on botany.

Female plants can make pollen,in various circumstances - all pretty well known amd documented on this forum. It will be ‘feminized’ pollen as it carries no male genetics. So that part is already sorted out.

And as TS pointed out- why are you trying to change the sex of the plant you are spraying? Presumably it’s female. And you are ‘spraying’ it with pollen.,, why are you also spraying it with ‘feminizing spray’ to make the sprayed plant produce pollen?
It’s hard to take the post as seriously as you seem to want us to.

What is the main focus of your invention? Trying to make pollen into a sprayable form? I’m not sure there is much advantage there. Or how it could be possible or why it would be worth trying.

But there is probably a good market for pollen if you’d can invent better storage techniques it’s not all that easy to store.

I understand how everything produces pollen and the techniques to do so.

My main focus of my "invention" is to make it possible to cone a cola and spray just the one cola to make my end result "Feminized crossbred seeds". Hence not worrying about collecting pollen or wetting down your plants or quarantine. With the option of crossbreeding at the same moment, while having an inventory of a famous cross like guerrilla glue or White Widow. Than be able to market it to the masses of people who want to experiment but cant comprehend how to cross it naturally. Or dont have the time or space for multiple grows.

End result is i want to be able to "spray Stable feminized genetics'"
And yes I have tons more reading, but I dont mind.:thumb:

is it even possible was a question?
If i could add gene specific pollen that could transfer through the spray.
instead of creating feminized, say White widdow, it would create Femanised White Tangie if that was what the other would be instead of just white widdow fems.

I’m finding it a really confusing question. Maybe I’m just misunderstanding. Actually I for sure do not understand.

Liquid plus pollen in a spray. - no that part is not possible.

Pollen pollinates the female flower. The seeds will be a cross of whatever strain the pollen is and whatever strain the receiving female flower is. Pollen is already gene specific, if I understand your term.

So you are ‘spraying’ a plant with pollen. That will result in seeds of a strain which will be a cross between the pollen donor and the female recipient.

Why, at the same time, are you trying to ‘feminize’ the plant you are spraying? Presumably it’s already female.

I wanted to be sure the end seed result produced no males like fems do, but create a marketable "easy button" crossbreeding agent. was wondering since the silver is already gonna make seeds if you could add genetics of another type to the spray somehow to make a new market.

which is a for sure a no because the liquid.

guess i have reading to do about storing pollen. Havent read alot on pollen but through "brainstorming" its came to my attention i need to. so thankyou Weaselcracker.

But why are you spraying with silver and pollen in the first place? The point of spraying is to make pollen obviously. So why spray it with a second source of pollen at the same time ?
Yes you would want to pollinate the plant with pollen from a reversed plant if you expect all female seed.

As for will it work? You have been told numerous times it will not work and why. So no, nothing in your idea will work. Nothing wrong with new and innovated Ideas. That's how the whole indoor thing got started. Still most of those innovated ideas came from people that have grown for years. Reinventing something that you have not done. Is not only a waste of time. You have no idea what you need or want to change or why.
What you want to do is invent something and get rich. You think "Scientific" information will get you past the learning curve. There is no way past the learning curve with growing. The more plants you grow the more you learn. The "One" thing that makes me the maddest is when people are more concerned with what the grow can do "For" them instead of "To" them. The fact that you think "Scientific" info will get you father then listening to rednecks and reprobates is a bit offensive. The scientific way to do it would be to try and try again. Try one thing then another following the results of your findings. Not ask questions and disregarding the answers you don't like.

As for will it work? You have been told numerous times it will not work and why. So no, nothing in your idea will work. Nothing wrong with new and innovated Ideas. That's how the whole indoor thing got started. Still most of those innovated ideas came from people that have grown for years. Reinventing something that you have not done. Is not only a waste of time. You have no idea what you need or want to change or why.
What you want to do is invent something and get rich. You think "Scientific" information will get you past the learning curve. There is no way past the learning curve with growing. The more plants you grow the more you learn. The "One" thing that makes me the maddest is when people are more concerned with what the grow can do "For" them instead of "To" them. The fact that you think "Scientific" info will get you father then listening to rednecks and reprobates is a bit offensive. The scientific way to do it would be to try and try again. Try one thing then another following the results of your findings. Not ask questions and disregarding the answers you don't like.

You said it i never did. "The fact that you think "Scientific" info will get you father then listening to rednecks and reprobates is a bit offensive."

And yes i would like to make money like everyone else. What you dont understand is.
Everyone learns different,. If I can talk to more knowledgeable people and skip wasting weeks of research on some bull, and yes maybe offend some people who dont understand i spend just about all day everyday expanding my knowledge through " Trial and Error", and "Listening to rednecks", its became a great combination.
Plus you get to realise not everyone one here is here to help just brow beat people for thinking outside the box and asking questions.

Just my two cents.

There is a very step by step process to making fem seeds. It's a pain in the butt sometimes and definitely requires patience. You can even make fem auto seeds if you follow the correct procedure.

I read a 29 page journal of granny420 trial and errors of making fem seeds. It filled in some knowledge gaps for me and made me rethink a few things.

If you think you have a new viable solution to this issue. Start some plants or take some seeds or start some clones, open a journal and go for it. Folks can see your process and help or at least comment to your efforts. This asking a question and folks knowing past information and letting you know what that is will garner that response if your not going to take their advise.

Pictures worth a thousand words. Just go for it and let us follow along!

ES

If you want to read this journal do a search on "silver" and member "Granny420". There will be several entries to get you in the journal. Page 26 has a summary of the procedure.

This might give you a start to see if what you're proposing is viable or not.

ES

Back
Top Bottom