Pollen chuckers paradise

Here's one of my crosses in a 11 plant pheno hunt at day 55. Atomic gold it's a cross between a 24k gold mother and a Chernobyl father. Few pheno's

Hopefully everyone is having a great day
I love seeing those pale yellow/white leaf tips, always a good sign you are pushing her to the max but not over doing it :)

It's been a while since I posted here. So I'm in the last couple weeks of some Superbud planted on 9/26. The one on the right has been pre trimmed because it flowered about a week ahead of the left side Superbud. In the center is my homemade humidity dome with two more Superbud seeds that germinated just this evening. I also have 2 photoperiod seeds in germination to top off my 4 plant plans.

IMG_20201202_174406.jpg

IMG_20201202_155649.jpg

IMG_20201202_155631.jpg

2020-11-30 23-29-46.jpg

Here’s a few pics of some seeds I had made back in may. They are mid flower don’t really know the day would have to go back and look in my notebook but they are packing on the resin and smelling delicious. I have the panda mints orange zkittles female which is actually animal mints just a pheno selected by a guy phat panda in Oregon and the pollen donor was a sour strawberry kush x trophy wife male. Both parents from surfr seeds. I have three phenos With one already getting cut from the roster. All have the distinct orange citrus cleaner terp profile with subtle differences.

the other one I made was a black lime bubba female from Katsu and a GG4xZkittles male from a friend of mine in cali. I have one in my tent and the other is in a friends grow. Met a few cool people that are down to grow and I have been helping people grow there own here. I literally have stopped medicating all together cause I could not find any thing I felt safe consuming. It’s gonna help me hunt more seeds this way too. Win win lol just being very careful as I am in prohibition land now. Anyways here’s my pheno which is leaning towards the GG4xZkittles side and a wicked red skittles terp

another bump.
My question is what is the optimum time to dust some pollen on?

I seem to remember the 3rd week, you want enough time to let them mature in the flower. I like 6 weeks for the seed to mature after pollination as a minimum.

@Icemud
@PotChimp
you guys 2 names jumped to mind, when do you apply pollen?

My question is what is the optimum time to dust some pollen on? Should I wait until they have developed more? Here is the link to my journal:

For what it is worth, I have simply counted back 4-6 weeks from when I intend to harvest. I prefer to do the pollination when there are plenty of pistils available to pollinate as I have assumed that if it is done too early that, yes there would be plenty of time for the seeds to mature but if done when only a few pistils are showing I imagine you’d get less seeds. Of course you can simply do several waves of pollinations.
That’s just my 2 cents, other members will have a lot more and better experience to offer than me. Good luck.
:hookah:

another bump.

I seem to remember the 3rd week, you want enough time to let them mature in the flower. I like 6 weeks for the seed to mature after pollination as a minimum.

@Icemud
@PotChimp
you guys 2 names jumped to mind, when do you apply pollen?

If I can control the timing, I like to apply pollen around the third week. Most of the males I grow dump pollen sooner than that, but they keep making flowers past the third week.

Updated my grow journal to show what I have so far as far as pollination. I don't think it took well. Time will tell. I have a clone waiting in the sidelines should this fail so...

Grow journal in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom