Pollen chuckers paradise

Hello people's :D

I'm planning on a all OG breeding project. It'll be mostly OG's from Rare dankness. But I have some OG's from others too. So other breeder's might be in the mix.

So far I've started 4 seeds of both Rugburn OG and 501st OG. We'll see how many make it above ground soon.

I also have a OG#18 from DNA genetics late in bloom.
After it's harvest I'll determine if it will be kept around for a breeding spot.

The pollination with be a open pollination in a spare 4'x8' tent that's been designated for breeding.

It will have one male and various female's.
Others being considered are all from Rare dankness

Scotts OG

Flo OG

Buford OG

That's it for now.
I'll update as it unfolds :lot-o-toke:

Hello people's :D

I'm planning on a all OG breeding project. It'll be mostly OG's from Rare dankness. But I have some OG's from others too. So other breeder's might be in the mix.

So far I've started 4 seeds of both Rugburn OG and 501st OG. We'll see how many make it above ground soon.

I also have a OG#18 from DNA genetics late in bloom.
After it's harvest I'll determine if it will be kept around for a breeding spot.

The pollination with be a open pollination in a spare 4'x8' tent that's been designated for breeding.

It will have one male and various female's.
Others being considered are all from Rare dankness

Scotts OG

Flo OG

Buford OG

That's it for now.
I'll update as it unfolds :lot-o-toke:
Go DankMan! I have a KOS seed run going now. Some Chunky Cherry Thai, Red Sky and Black Poison Skunk males were generous and in two weeks I'll hit some buds! Your OG run sounds great! Chuck forth!

Finally chucking some pollen!
This is a GSC Auto from @Weed Seeds Express that I'm using to pollinate a Barney's Farm Wedding Cake Auto
GSC Pollen 0501 2021.jpeg
I used CS 50ppm sprayed once a day since the plant was about 4" tall. This particular GSC didn't make any pistils, only beautiful pollen sacs. I got what I needed and stored the rest for the future.

This is a GSC Auto from @Weed Seeds Express that I'm using to pollinate a Barney's Farm Wedding Cake Auto
I used CS 50ppm sprayed once a day since the plant was about 4" tall. This particular GSC didn't make any pistils, only beautiful pollen sacs. I got what I needed and stored the rest for the future.
Good work, Justin!
Does this mean that seeds will also be autoflowering or will there be a mixture again of photoperiods and autos? The autoflowering gene is recessive, so I just wonder. Have you done this before?

Good work, Justin!
Does this mean that seeds will also be autoflowering or will there be a mixture again of photoperiods and autos? The autoflowering gene is recessive, so I just wonder. Have you done this before?
I’m reading most places that if both parents are autos, that trait will be retained.
I know to mix auto/photo it takes several breedings and back breedings to get there.
I have never done this before and didn’t realize until yesterday that feminized seeds aren’t the ideal way to start breeding, either. But these are both autos and of good genetics.
These seeds will likely just stay here for my personal use as I don’t intend to muddy the GSC gene pool with my science experiments lol
I’ll just have to sprout some and see if they auto (or mutate or herm) and I guess I’m kinda holding my breath until then…hoping I didn’t just make a bunch of useless seeds!

I’m sure they’ll be great, J. Just wondered about their predictability. I knew that you had to select and reselect to make the auto in the first instance. I didn’t realise it was as stable a trait as you say.
It’s going to be interesting!

I’m sure they’ll be great, J. Just wondered about their predictability. I knew that you had to select and reselect to make the auto in the first instance. I didn’t realise it was as stable a trait as you say.
It’s going to be interesting!
What I’m reading is that if both parents have the recessive gene, that will be expressed- in this case ruderalis is present in both parents so I should get them expressing as autos.
Breeding the Wedding Cake auto back with its GSC auto parent should bring out the best traits in both autos, making a BX1. The other one I’m doing (Gelato auto) should make Ice Cream Cake, since Gelato is GSC x Sunset Sherbet. Another BX1 that I must say would be a pleasure to have.
I can always pollinate the Gelato with itself and get S1 feminized autos, too.

Really just trying to make a bunch of auto seeds that are mostly GSC/WC genetics so I can have a stockpile…and maybe I’ll get lucky and they are awesome!
:yummy:

Nice!
Nothing like preserving and creating great strains!

@Justin Goody nice work one the breeding! It's really fun. Even more fun as you get to sorting though them in flower.
Beware tho it's addicting :D

I'm getting ready for another project. All OG's. Mostly from rare dankness. Hopefully I'll get a good Rugburn OG male to open pollinate 4 or five different OG strains.
I'm a huge OG fan. Most of the mother strains I've already grown in the past with good success

@Justin Goody nice work one the breeding! It's really fun. Even more fun as you get to sorting though them in flower.
Beware tho it's addicting :D

I'm getting ready for another project. All OG's. Mostly from rare dankness. Hopefully I'll get a good Rugburn OG male to open pollinate 4 or five different OG strains.
I'm a huge OG fan. Most of the mother strains I've already grown in the past with good success
Hah I can definitely see it’s gonna be addicting!
Sitting here already thinking about my next batch of seeds and what’s coming up that I can pollinate…

I love those OG strains as well, OG Kush is pretty much the foundation for my whole cannabis taste palette. I judge everything against that sweet late 90s early 2000s taste :yummy:
That’s one of the reasons I love GSC so much, and am so excited to breed with it … no matter what I end up getting.

Hah I can definitely see it’s gonna be addicting!
Sitting here already thinking about my next batch of seeds and what’s coming up that I can pollinate…

I love those OG strains as well, OG Kush is pretty much the foundation for my whole cannabis taste palette. I judge everything against that sweet late 90s early 2000s taste :yummy:
That’s one of the reasons I love GSC so much, and am so excited to breed with it … no matter what I end up getting.
Good luck my friend. Your gonna enjoy your crosses for sure :D
If you can store some pollen for manually applying one one bud site at a time.
Super easy to do. I like using a tiny paint brush. Don't take much to get couple dozen seeds

Good luck my friend. Your gonna enjoy your crosses for sure :D
If you can store some pollen for manually applying one one bud site at a time.
Super easy to do. I like using a tiny paint brush. Don't take much to get couple dozen seeds
Thank you ;)
I did store some in sealed glass, with a little silica pack and some grains of rice. I can see it floating around freely in there so I know there will be plenty if I ever need it.
I probably overdid it with pollen on the Wedding Cake and it’s gonna have LOTS of seeds. That’s ok and it’s what I’m here for. I make the mistakes so someone else won’t have to. Occasionally I stumble on something awesome.
Worst case, I have a bunch of Wedding Cake x GSC as well as WC x Gelato (and Gelato x CBG that will probably make slightly less than perfect autos). I still freakin love it. I feel like the luckiest guy ever that I have my own unique seeds.
I imagine eventually @Carcass will get his hands on a few once I’ve tried them out, and I bet they’ll be lovely no matter what.
*Edit- Just realized Gelato is also 1/2 GSC, so all of these seeds are going to be amazing BX1 auto fems!
All in the name of science! :morenutes:

Hi, you all Creators of Mystery Blends (Pollen Chuckers). :p
Browsing through I see that most of you are agents of CS.
Now, Don't be a hatter because I us STS :rofl:

A little bit of my current project.
10 - GSC seeds from Big Bud Depot.
First 5 produced a male....collected pollen.
Popped the other 5.... pollinated the best looking one.
Small 50 seed pheno hunt. Picked 4 to clone and stress test.
The 2 winner's are a very hardy, durable, tolerate and damn sure good looking!
1 a hybrid Cookie phenome resemblance.
1 a hybrid OG Kush phenome resemblance.
2 Clones where taken from each for reversing and cross pollination.
Due to the 420 GSC Comparison Grow. I had to change plans and halt the transition on the Cookie pheno. And only continue with the OG Kush pheno.

GSC OG Kush phenome resemblance
Donner plant. Topped and LST.
PXL_20210421_005800331~2.jpg

2 Clones for transition
PXL_20210321_223445592.jpg

The one that was completed
PXL_20210328_005554060~2.jpg

PXL_20210408_204805339.jpg

Her pollen was introduced to these two.
Week 3, 4, and 5. They will be 8 weeks on Friday.
PXL_20210430_005536634~2.jpg
PXL_20210511_234323629.jpg
PXL_20210507_232114652~2.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi, you all Creators of Mystery Blends (Pollen Chuckers). :p
Browsing through I see that most of you are agents of CS.
Now, Don't be a hatter because I us STS :rofl:

A little bit of my current project.
10 - GSC seeds from Big Bud Depot.
First 5 produced a male....collected pollen.
Popped the other 5.... pollinated the best looking one.
Small 50 seed pheno hunt. Picked 4 to clone and stress test.
The 2 winner's are a very hardy, durable, tolerate and damn sure good looking!
1 a hybrid Cookie phenome resemblance.
1 a hybrid OG Kush phenome resemblance.
2 Clones where taken from each for reversing and cross pollination.
Due to the 420 GSC Comparison Grow. I had to change plans and halt the transition on the Cookie pheno. And only continue with the OG Kush pheno.

GSC OG Kush phenome resemblance
Donner plant. Topped and LST.
PXL_20210421_005800331~2.jpg

2 Clones for transition
PXL_20210321_223445592.jpg

The one that was completed
PXL_20210328_005554060~2.jpg

PXL_20210408_204805339.jpg

Her pollen was introduced to these two.
Week 3, 4, and 5. They will be 8 weeks on Friday.
PXL_20210430_005536634~2.jpg
PXL_20210511_234323629.jpg
PXL_20210507_232114652~2.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:
:bravo:
:goodjob:

I'm trying to make some seeds from collecting pollen and I thought it would be nice to have a thread about chucking pollen. Hopefully others will join in to share their experiences with creating seeds. I have a male that's about ready to start releasing pollen and a few different plants I want to cross it with. Here's my male

Fun side bar... The only ONE TOKE WEED type of legendary hit I ever had was sampling male tops just before they started dropping balls.. It was the most soaring, head ringing, bring the house light to full bright buzz I ever felt.. One time.. My partner, same.. Tips from the same plant, taken at the same time, smoked fifteen minutes later.. meh! whatever.. Making seeds is so much fun..

The first testers of my ‘Wookiees’ auto (Barney’s Farm Wedding Cake auto x WSE Girl Scout Cookies auto) BX1
Pollen coming from the GSC using CS 50ppm.
5CE21C4F-4ECB-48EA-B467-A98E73B9CA01.jpeg
C380C530-D7FB-4892-9579-7ADFB9467990.jpeg
00369D6A-B115-4200-B9FE-11A4B61A16D1.jpeg

These seeds were only off the plant for about 3 hours before I floated them and sprouted 4 of 4. I know that’s probably not proper technique lol…but Growing strong so far!

Rats: Put a seeded mom outside to finish late spring. Apparently rats like to eat seeds. Still got several dozen.

Currently have a seed Mom indoors that is probably done, most leaves faded, not drinking.
Plan on leaving a week or two, just to make sure seeds are as mature as possible.

I've had mice seed my stash for me back in the day.. Kept finding seed shells littering my work bench and the drawer it stayed in tossed.. How many seeds you think you lost?? Apparently, pending can't shut down a grow without making seeds.. Ran the plants (3) times trying to get a nice flower and a nice finish.. Nope, gave up and made seeds.. I got complement on their size and colour, made me feel good.. (94) so far, hoping for a hundred..

Back
Top Bottom