Pollen chuckers paradise

IMG_20210130_010604_795.jpg
IMG_20210130_010604_793.jpg
IMG_20210130_010604_788.jpg
IMG_20210130_010401_549.jpg
20210130_004913.jpg
20210130_004908.jpg

These are a ChemDD from Lemon Hoko. Trying to collect pollen but boy what a pain in the ass! Would be easier to just let it dump pollen all over my females and then collect seeds. I cut down the this male and put the biggest clusters of pollen sacs on a trim bin with screen to allow the pollen sacs to continue to open as the die and dry out.
Hoping to get at least enough for another pollination or two. I also have a rooted clone so I can always try again later. My first time ever keeping a male and doing this. I may try again.....
Until then..... ✌

I crossed my Topicanna Banana with my Blueberry Auto I see a least a few seeds
will know more in couple weeks
Good thing cause my CS experiment never worked

Sounds like a fun cross Brewsterman! So I had a couple of cs fails. One time I got a bunch of sacs but they were all dry. Next one I got no reaction at all. They seem to react differently. How did you apply and for how long and when in the lifecycle? PPM's? I sprayed first and painted second.

Sounds like a fun cross Brewsterman! So I had a couple of cs fails. One time I got a bunch of sacs but they were all dry. Next one I got no reaction at all. They seem to react differently. How did you apply and for how long and when in the lifecycle? PPM's? I sprayed first and painted second.
2 weeks once a day in veg and till flowers spray but got no sacks 20 ppm but years old
check out this threadhttps://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/weasel-forges-ahead.332845/page-200#post-5247193 #3989
weas is doing a experiment with 3 dif chemical on 5 diff branches

Still have a few of these AG's in my LED tent waiting for them to amber up. Here's few random shots of my 24k gold x chernobyl from my first breeding project

Here is my GDP x Deep Chunk that I made... I randomly pulled a single seed out of my vault and popped it to be included in my Chocolate Thai breeding project. Unfortunately all my CT's were female so I flowered out the batch. The GDP and Deep Chunk turned out amazing!!! GDP originated from a clone that I have had for about 5 years, and the Deep Chunk was from a open pollen project using a F2 which stemmed originally from Tom Hills genetic line, via Hazeman. The terps resemble those early 2000's "purps" smells from the Emerald Triangle area, deep "purple" smell, with a hint of pineapple, sulfur and baby poo. Very indica dom and couchlocky.

Here's my Atomic gold cross at day 57 in water only super soil under LED lights. So far out of the 7 crosses I've made this one is the best :D
She sure does look spectacular with her frosting!

So I had a couple of cs fails. One time I got a bunch of sacs but they were all dry. Next one I got no reaction at all. They seem to react differently. How did you apply and for how long and when in the lifecycle? PPM's? I sprayed first and painted second.
My CS attempts on 4 plants this grow failed as well. But I was given some regular pollen from a cross that I'd given out previously, I don't know if it is viable as it was stored with vegetable matter so dampness could have killed the pollen, but anyway I will know in a couple of weeks, hopefully the pollination attempt will work, otherwise it seems a shame not to make use of the current genetics and make some seeds for a rainy day if nothing else.

She sure does look spectacular with her frosting!

My CS attempts on 4 plants this grow failed as well. But I was given some regular pollen from a cross that I'd given out previously, I don't know if it is viable as it was stored with vegetable matter so dampness could have killed the pollen, but anyway I will know in a couple of weeks, hopefully the pollination attempt will work, otherwise it seems a shame not to make use of the current genetics and make some seeds for a rainy day if nothing else.
Good luck with it! I'm about to start cs again. I have a question. If I get one clone to turn and use its pollen to pollinate a sister clone, will I have s1 (all fem)seeds?

Good luck with it! I'm about to start cs again. I have a question. If I get one clone to turn and use its pollen to pollinate a sister clone, will I have s1 (all fem)seeds?
I would have thought that's correct that the offspring would be all female. The designation of S1 sounds reasonable but I don't know if it actually is.

Hi Dank! Very frosty. I've got some Bubbaghani pollen and I'll cross it back to Bubba Kush this year and maybe cross it back to Afghani as well.. I love the aromatic pine of the Afghani.
Smile and stay stoneder

Back
Top Bottom