Pooh's CFL Grow - First Grow! Soil - Bag Seed - Welcome Friends!

Re: Pooh's CFL grow, First grow! Soil, Bagseed, Welcome friends!

i didnt go to school for it, i just got a couple books including ervin somogyis book the responsive guitar or something like that it talks about how certain types of wood dried and not so old and like i got some cocobola (idk how to spell it) its really really hard dense wood, and when you tap it , it puts off a firm tone, so I would use this for the saddle and maybe the fret board, but i have some brazilian rosewood thats been drying out since the 50s, so its got a real light responsive tone its really a beautiful wood, its genuine roseweood. you should look up Ervin Somogui Andemento, that guitar is my inspiration, you should see all the details of it, i think i will post a link! :)

Morning Pooh,
I am also on my first grow, with bag seeds too so that if I screw up I wont be pissed....LOL I am currently waiting for some NY Diesel seeds to get here. I have a total of 21 seedlings growing and about 3 wks in but they are a bit small for 3 wks compared to some others I have seen. I have had luck with outdoor grows in NY but I am very new to the indoor. I cant wait to see how it all turns out for the both of us...............good luck!

thanks bro goodluck to you too! do you have a journal? if not you should let everyone in on your first indoor grow and start one :peace:

I am going to start one here soon, I wanna get some pics up at the same time.

how old is ur little ladies now pooh?

Mrs.greenthum, u should defo start journal its a great way to get some help, im on my first grow also and had great help so far

good luck with your grow :thumb:

6 days from breaking surface, 8-9 days from seed first planted in the soil

2011-10-12_19-55-52_489.jpg

2011-10-12_19-56-01_422.jpg

2011-10-12_19-56-10_222.jpg

2011-10-12_19-56-27_249.jpg

2011-10-12_19-56-41_398.jpg

2011-10-12_19-56-56_532.jpg

Focused on guitar alot these last couple nights, so the ladies have just been growing and listening and getting high with me :) tonight they have to share me with my babygirl but rest assured when her cute little self falls asleep, my ladies will get some lovin and good ol music :)

They got that green skunk smell like yummy outdoors at the campfire smokin a j and havin a good ol time type smell. :)

You lil ones look about the same as mine in size so i guess i am doing something right....LOL I guess I am just hate waiting. Still sending you much luck!:peace:

thanks! and yea i guess we both are doin somethin right!

the middle one doesnt look so hot anymore but i know its cause of light, so im ok with it for now, the first one (the lighter green one with the longer leaves) grew up into that hot ass cfl, but didnt get burnt at all :) must have got to it in time!

today is a week from breaking surface and im extremely proud of my little (hopefully) ladies. they been growin like madd, and also, i will be keeping these in this container for another week or untill they start to get alittle root bound, the more root bound the plant is, the more comfortable i am transplanting it.
anyway, to celebrate their weekaversery haha i shall post pics later to show off their wacky little selves.
also for curiousity, can anyone tell me the characteristics of sativa and indica early stages?

2011-10-13_15-01-01_697.jpg

2011-10-13_15-01-23_733.jpg

2011-10-13_15-01-53_85.jpg

2011-10-13_15-02-33_344.jpg

2011-10-13_15-02-43_706.jpg

2011-10-13_15-02-52_201.jpg

2011-10-13_15-03-01_201.jpg

Lookin good huh? :) The middle ones alittle droopy and unhappy but when i repot them they will be in a better grow area and get more light per plant :)

i started posting this at 10 and its now 11:29. that was insane hahahah

Must have been heavily medicated huh? xD Looking good and all I suggest is transplant sooner than later. If you wait too long you can have later complications. Soon you will have some nice (Possible)Ladies that want to give you flowers.:lot-o-toke:

This is why I like growing. Instead of worrying about getting a lady a gift, these ladies are the one giving us gifts. I love it :thumb:

we make them happy, they make us happy! :D
Yea i am going to set up my grow space in a few, and move them to the grow space maybe transplant in the next few days :)

2011-10-14_00-51-52_7.jpg

2011-10-14_00-52-01_664.jpg

i lowered the lights, i just had them up alittle higher so they wouldnt glare out the plants :)

Still lookin good and strong there Pooh.:bravo:
I will be transplanting a few of mine today since they are just to big for what they are in right now. :wood: knock on wood they keep going afterwords.;) time for "breakfast" check back later.

Do you plan on transplanting all three into a single pot? If so that will definitely hinder your growing capabilites of each plant and will cause complications when you need to weed out the males.

doin well bud keep it up , would defo agree with TOG, roots might start getting tangled now also makin em harder to seperate

:goodjob:

well today i found out from the guy i bought the bags from that contained both strains i have growing now, he grew the plants outdoor in the country a couple hours away, he said usually all the seeds that come out of those plants are destined to be hermie, so what i was thinking was, ill put them all in one pot, and LST them, and that way i get the most out of my lights, i plan on maybe even tomorrow hopefully gettin some kinda of something to set up a makeshift but effective reflector area around the plants and lights, and i wonder how to set the CFLs up sideways? i know that in the Y socket, they will be sideways, but i only have one Y socket, so the other ones will probably just point straight down untill i can get some more Y sockets, but i wont be all the way out at lowes or home depot anytime soon, the stores i have around me are walmart, kmart, biglots anddddddd....... i think thats about it. walmart dont carry Y sockets i guess cause i been there five times looking for them and aint found none, biglots was my second thought, but they dont have any, kmart, i dont know about kmart, i doubt it though.
Soooo heres what planted the idea in my dome to put all three plants in one container, its a four gallon container, they will all probably hermie, it will save me a great great great deal on soil, so i can grow me something else cool like maybe a little clone off a bonsai japanese maple tree, the ones with the weed leaves haha
and yea my lighting
so OH YEA!
dude i smoked this shit my buddy breeded, i told him i would post my smoke report on here, ok heres the strains he mixed in,

ak-47
trainwreck
white widdow
strawberry kush

ok so thats what he just texted me, so i guess thats the genetics of this bud.
anyway, ummm, im stoned like madd right now, i am all happy and laughy, insane head AND body high like both are pretty heavy right now, i fell walkin home like four times cause i was takin a shortcut through the cemetary witch freaked me out cause i fell on two graves and oddly didnt wanna get up. anyway, i walked in and my girl was all like you better have brought me home some of that weed your buddy just told me about, paraphrasing cause of names and i forgot lol and so
alright idk i started drifting i think but whatever im high and you can tell and i can tell and my fiances asleep so she cant really give me a review on the smoke haha

pics tomorrow, wanna show off my little plants and also a deformity you can probably see in the pics, its like a fanleave, with one blade, but three blades, the main blade and the other two, joined into one leaf. its kinda cool i guess, :)
also, tips on LST? before i go doing it next week or the week after haha

Back
Top Bottom