Pooh's CFL Grow - First Grow! Soil - Bag Seed - Welcome Friends!

Re: Pooh's CFL grow, First grow! Soil, Bagseed, Welcome friends!

they are doing my favorite thing, growing rapidly but stayin short for me :) that can go verticle all they want in flowering though!

Sub'd, good looking start, will be keeping up as you progress. Best of luck. \m/

thanks everybody for the positive feedback i am very pleased with my little ones for now, worried about later on down the road but for now they are looking so good, i am even having second thoughts about LST, i know it would work good with these cfls, but i love having tall plants and i have atleast 5 feet they can grow to with no problem, just the lights wont be good enough. I dont know yet but they way they are growing i need to figure it out soon, i will post pics tonight also :) :tokin:

i will post pics asap, they are lookin so good :) tomorrow makes 2 weeks. im thinking about vedging till they are 10-12 inches then flowering. thoughts?

i will post pics asap, they are lookin so good :) tomorrow makes 2 weeks. im thinking about vedging till they are 10-12 inches then flowering. thoughts?

Iwould say that sounds like a plan! Expect them to stretch 2-3 times larger so keep that in mind. other than that everything is looking good man.:thumb:

although i have plenty of space for them to grow upwars, my lighting isnt enough atleast not right now to penetrate to the bottom of the plants so if i let them get real tall, it just seems like you have a mile of plant that you take care of and only a third of it is giving you bud

two weeks old and lookin great if i do say so myelf, got some deficiencys starting faintly but im not going to worry about it for now, my last plant had the same thing and lasted untill i found it was a male.
2011-10-20_21-25-13_215.jpg

2011-10-20_21-25-36_273.jpg

2011-10-20_21-25-22_822.jpg

2011-10-20_21-25-58_868.jpg

2011-10-20_21-26-07_374.jpg

2011-10-20_21-26-19_155.jpg

2011-10-20_21-26-52_664.jpg

2011-10-20_21-27-11_327.jpg

2011-10-20_21-29-48_681.jpg

2011-10-20_21-29-59_159.jpg

Everything looking good on your end. The stalk is gaining nice bulk and everything went well it seems. The browning spots are normal on the plants at that stage but also isnt an indicator of a male. #1 of my plants had a few problems in the beginning and she is a wonderful lady. #3 had early signs of problems but corrected itself turned out male. #4 was perfectly healthy with no issues the entire grow, it turned out male.

You are totally fine where you are right now and everything is looking good. :goodjob:

would pruning a few big fanleaves hurt the growth? i want more light to get to the little branches so they grow faster and stronger

the fan leaves are usin the energy from the light to create the lower growth just now so dont go chopping yet, just my opinion

:peace:

would pruning a few big fanleaves hurt the growth? i want more light to get to the little branches so they grow faster and stronger

You can re-position the fan leaves...cut as a last resort...they are important to the plant as long as they are healthy...

my last grow, none of the fanleaves stayed healthy thru the grow :( and these fanleaves are starting to do the same thing, hopefully when they get alittle worse and visable, you guys can help me figure out what to do

my last grow, none of the fanleaves stayed healthy thru the grow :( and these fanleaves are starting to do the same thing, hopefully when they get alittle worse and visable, you guys can help me figure out what to do

All dying leaves should be removed...the plant will be wasting energy trying to repair...

Back
Top Bottom