Problems with plant leaves yellow with brown spots dont know what to do.

CaptianCanna

photo239.JPG

this is the only one that is doing this. It is a soil grow outdoor in foxfarm ocean forest 75% perrilite 25%.
Im using foxfarm three part nutes watering only when soil gets dry about three to four inches down. They are in 8 gallon pots PH of water going in is 6.3 at 1500PPM. was watering with un ph water from the start of seed then one month into growing started to ph water cause it was at 8.3 have been watering now with 6.3 to 6.5 but it started to do this after i changes the ph so i thought nute dif so thats when i bought the fox farm nutes its been 2 months now and it not better any help would be great also the plant looks very happy besides the brown spots.

Slightly different from the normal defeciency we often see :thumb:

I believe thats a micro nutrient defeciency Mn - manganese, could well be lack of micro nutrients aviable if you don't use any nutrients containing these trace nutrients...

Some plant deficiencies i like this link for a lot defeciency solving problems :peace:

Thanks fuzzy duck I'll try that and see what happens also do you know if they make any kind of macro mute supp that has everything

Hi Captain, some nasty lookin spots there mate? Hope you can get on top of it, i use a product called Nitrosol, which has trace elements of most nutes needed by weed,N/P/K etc; i also use a seaweed extract on them for roots and apparent better growth.. But im not feeding her anymore for few weeks trying to avoid nute burn?? Well Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Thanks I'll try that out but I'll tell you this is my first grow and I've come to find out she is a very sensitive girl. Also it requires a lot more TLC then I thought.

Thanks fuzzy duck I'll try that and see what happens also do you know if they make any kind of macro mute supp that has everything

Most good brands of nutrients normally include a micro nutrient supplement.

I did take a look at the fox farm stuff tho & noticed that the big grow nutrient solution was advertised of having trace micro nutrients in it.

These should all be on the label of the product & if consistant should have quanities present/listed on the nutrient solution label.

If its not consistant, then its more of trace value of unknown quantie i'm afraid.

Blue Plant Nutrients do come highly recommended tho & pretty sure you can source all the good stuff from them :thumb:

It may mean that your plant has slighty nutrient requirement leaning towards the Mn - manganese its a strain thing more than likely & most strains have their querks when it boils down to nutrients thats MJ for ya :love:

Back
Top Bottom