Pure Raspberry Kush Cannaventure Farms

Howdy 420 Folks!

I had an amazing time sharing on 420. Outstanding the support! This was my best outcome to date. Also, floating around some of the journals gave me new ideas and inspiration to try new things! So glad to have such a resource that is a great time to be part of. Shout to all of you! :peace::passitleft:

LOWDED118

Strain Name - Pure Raspberry Kush
From - CannaVenture Farms
When - cloned in November,flipped to flower Vallentines day Harvested 0420
Type - Indica. 22-24%
Appearance - Medium dark green. Medium density. Orange hairs everywhere.
Smell - Skunky, black pepper, fruity in jar once busted....Skunky with a hint of Raspberry
Taste - Unique taste, little peppery, skunk. On exhale, a nice pinch at the back of your young happens like your eating a raspberry then after the exhale a Delicious Raspberry flavor takes over!
Buzz - As you are picking through the unique changes of flavors, you may look at the dubie and think, hey yea that's it there's a nice relaxing Kush! Then as you smoke the rest you start to lose track of time. After about 20-30 min this creeps up and depending on how much consumed, you may start testing your blood sugar or blood pressure thinking something's wrong with your health, then realize....your just f ripped. So careful on dosing this strain.
Length of Buzz - first buzz 20min, second buzz 3hr
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia if you take a small dose, it is a super relaxing sleep enhancing relief. In bigger doses, it's uplifting and motivating medication. Pain relief is really good with this strain. Especially headaches for me. I use it mainly for depression, after dosing, I'm just happy, not that I stumble around smiling (maybe sumtimes) but I just don't get upset at things and nothing bothers me....to me that's happiness haha.
Overall - this strain doesn't make you hungry, well at huge doses it will but all in all...no munchies! I really enjoy this strain for its medical help. The length of stone is top notch. Long burning joints. It makes wonderful shatter. The shatter buzz is so uplifting and awakening, do not take if you ready for sleep! Or do 9 back to back that knocks me out! Super enjoyed the flower time day 1 of week 8 it was ready! Very fast. I had a really hard time cloning this.

:yahoo::popcorn::roorrip:

Cheers frosty buds to all!

Thank you for your review.

Very Nice review. Covered all the bases for sure.
Thank you ES,
I asked TS for feedback so I'll ask you aswell! TS mentioned to add some growing experience I had, length of cure, cure method stuff like that to make it more useful if someone wanted to grow this. Do you have any ideas what else I could include in the next report?

Cheers and thanks for reading!
Lowded

Thank you ES,
I asked TS for feedback so I'll ask you aswell! TS mentioned to add some growing experience I had, length of cure, cure method stuff like that to make it more useful if someone wanted to grow this. Do you have any ideas what else I could include in the next report?

Cheers and thanks for reading!
Lowded

I think a short summary of the grow, any anomalies that happened, maybe some pictures before harvest. Pictures help, so someone can see what the plants look like. I talk about the stretch, especially with sativas. Someone might want to grow one but would have to train the hell out of it or pick something else.

When I do my reports I like to get high on that strain and write a narrative as if someone is there with me. I know it affects everyone a little different but I try to capture the experience.

Put your grows and strain reviews in your signature so people can find them easy. I think about it as I'm opening a window so someone can see what I'm doing and maybe learn something or teach me something new. I'm not trying to convince someone to grow anything. I just want to put something out there and let people make up their mind.

Bout all I can think of. ES

Back
Top Bottom