Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold Smoke Grow Report

Ok.. let me ask you something. Call me dumb but I got to get this crap figured out so here it goes. Sativa is a strain right. And indica is a strain. I read the difference in the high, so I got that. So now I hear of a blue dream.. is that another strain or is it made from one of these. What I think I'm seeing is take sativa for instance you can from it make different strains and call them a different name like blue dream. Oh begging for insight lol.
Hi Hoop, Let's see if I can give you a hint here. We have Indica's and we have sativa's. Each can be looked at as separate categories. There are many of each. Also there are many mixes between each. So there's 60/40 sativa /indica for instance and multitudes of mixes. To choose what one might want or need what I do is go to seed sites and read descriptions. Some tell us what they are best at. I'm not sure of the correctness but thats whatI do. Also I read here. For me heavier indica with high cbd (thc/cbd 50/50) works for nerve and muscle problems. Thanks Just for answering on your page. Enjoying reading

So you cant smoke it. Make Rick Simpson Oil. There is a member of this forum named Sweet Sue. She knows all about it and is easy to talk to. You can make capsules and never have to smoke it.

Indica and sativa are types or families of marijuana. Ruderalis is the third and final type. People mix the families to produce strains. Blue Dream is a strain that has a higher sativa content, but is considered a hybrid since it has both indica and sativa. This is a weak explaination. You can go to a place like Seedsman and usually see which parts of each family make up the strain. Most are hybrids. I hope this helps
Hi Stltoed how you doing? Good job

Oh yes it does help thank you. No I can't smoke it, I can vape but most likely just do the oil. Ok I will check out seedman for sure.
Check out Sweet Sue for sure. Shes a doll. Tell her i sent you

Otter! Im good! Took some time off till the weather turns.. i hope. How are you? Have you harvested lately?
I'm good brother! I took the tut down a few days ago. She went well. It looks like 3/4 to 1 lb dry. That's good for me I think. Another in a week or less I'll harvest the last one then a short break and the winter tent grow. Good to see you

I'm good brother! I took the tut down a few days ago. She went well. It looks like 3/4 to 1 lb dry. That's good for me I think. Another in a week or less I'll harvest the last one then a short break and the winter tent grow. Good to see you

Glad it worked out! I really like the effects. I want to grow it again in my hydro unit. Good to see you too. Cheers!

Hi Hoopy sorry to hear that you have COPD Just lost my brother inlaw from COPD You are right Sativa and Indica are different and when they mix the two strains you get what they call Hybrids and you can have different percentages of each strain for example you can find strains that have 60% sativa and 40% indica or visa versa. It is amazing all the different strains they can make. Hope this helps a little. I'm Guessing since you have COPD that you are doing edibles instead of smoking. Every time i try edibles i feel like it's more like a combination of being drunk and high not so good for me. Maybe i just haven't found the right combo yet. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom