Purple Cannabis

Raysace

I'll always remember the first time We saw purple cannabis. A woman I did previously hangout along with when I would be a teen told me that they experienced a few Purple Kush, and i also had to smoke this together with her. She kept it in a non-see-through jar, and I clearly keep in mind when she brought out the nug, my mind had been blown. I'd never seen purple cannabis prior to that, and to be truthful, I had been suspicious that it might really be crimson till I seen this. But affirmed, the nug was darkish crimson, smelled just like a Cypress Hill concert, and was glowing along with trichome beauty

Doing my first grow of Purple Kush x Mazar, which is supposed to be medicinal and easy to grow indoors, a typical Indica hybrid. Not sure if the bud will be purple. The babies are still only a month old. ;-)

AKGramma

Doing my first grow of Purple Kush x Mazar, which is supposed to be medicinal and easy to grow indoors, a typical Indica hybrid. Not sure if the bud will be purple. The babies are still only a month old. ;-)

AKGramma
When it gets into the final stages of flowering, put a small fan nearby the plants and watch the purple start to develop ... Just monitor the plant because it can go into shock if you're not careful.

I'll always remember the first time We saw purple cannabis. A woman I did previously hangout along with when I would be a teen told me that they experienced a few Purple Kush, and i also had to smoke this together with her. She kept it in a non-see-through jar, and I clearly keep in mind when she brought out the nug, my mind had been blown. I'd never seen purple cannabis prior to that, and to be truthful, I had been suspicious that it might really be crimson till I seen this. But affirmed, the nug was darkish crimson, smelled just like a Cypress Hill concert, and was glowing along with trichome beauty

Nice story and cypress hill reference haha. I myself remember the first time i saw purple cannabis. The buds were a bright, very light purple, with barely any spots of green. The strain was called purple crack, and it was dank as hell.

When it gets into the final stages of flowering, put a small fan nearby the plants and watch the purple start to develop ... Just monitor the plant because it can go into shock if you're not careful.

I've had a small desk fan on them since they sprouted. I assumed that they needed the air circulation throughout veg and flower to simulate outdoor conditions. Are they going to be more delicate during flower? Do I need to be concerned during flower?

I've had a small desk fan on them since they sprouted. I assumed that they needed the air circulation throughout veg and flower to simulate outdoor conditions. Are they going to be more delicate during flower? Do I need to be concerned during flower?

How big is the fan exactly? You don't want the plant to get too cold. It depends on the temperature in the room as well. You want the plant to have a nice strong coldish breeze in a warm environment.

The fan is actually more like 6", although it is advertized at 8", which includes the cage. This is a mini-grow for the few plants I'm legally allowed to have or personal use (6). The homemade "tent" is 36" wide x 15" deep (less than 1/2 meter square?), with a lower veg chamber and a smaller upper chamber for clones. So I don't need a hurricane fan. LOL!

And the house is pretty small, so temp is comfortable for humans, pets, and plants alike. The tent maintains between 50% - 60% humidity, and the closet to be used for flower is bigger, so will have lower humidity. I can control the temp and humidity with how many CFLs I use. Pretty simple, very economical. No ducting necessary!

The fan is actually more like 6", although it is advertized at 8", which includes the cage. This is a mini-grow for the few plants I'm legally allowed to have or personal use (6). The homemade "tent" is 36" wide x 15" deep (less than 1/2 meter square?), with a lower veg chamber and a smaller upper chamber for clones. So I don't need a hurricane fan. LOL!

And the house is pretty small, so temp is comfortable for humans, pets, and plants alike. The tent maintains between 50% - 60% humidity, and the closet to be used for flower is bigger, so will have lower humidity. I can control the temp and humidity with how many CFLs I use. Pretty simple, very economical. No ducting necessary!

sounds like a nice setup you got there. Judging from what you've told me, i am pretty sure you are gonna see some purple in your buds later on a little bit before harvesting.

Back
Top Bottom