Purple Pics

Black Jack close to 60 hrs in the dark.
Time to strip her.

20210227_084343.jpg

lovely mate , i give my buds a day airing in the sun, they always get a little whiter lol:laugh: making some oil in the week
P1130093.JPG
P1130094.JPG
P1130095.JPG
Thank you my friend @NuttyProfessor yours looks great.
There is no sun here today, snowing like hell. Still have Gorilla Glue left to do.
This is the black jack buds. I was going to get out my bowl trimmer but changed my mind and did everything by hand. Its a nicer finish.

20210227_103755.jpg

My brother :adore:
Fine looking harvest you have going on and well deserved my friend.

Play safe and enjoy
@KCCO 77 thank you so much. This Gorilla Glue is taking us forever to finish trimming.
I was going to try the bowl trimmer raised,but I chickened out when I realized the size of these colas.
I appreciate the kind words my friend. It's what we work so hard for.
The G.G. She was a mother i dumped into flower at the last minute.
So she was chopped up pretty good. I got some amazing clones from her.

Thank you so much my friend @Dusty Kiefers I’m in the middle of trimming now.
Have you heard the expression
If your branches don’t fall over
your buds r too small.
Jher untied from her home.
Even with silicate branches won’t hold up anything

31541CB9-7E55-4404-A42D-A21CF70B37EF.jpeg
Are those gg autos? Thats what i have and tho mine look healthy, yours puts em to shame.

Are those gg autos? Thats what i have and tho mine look healthy, yours puts em to shame.
Thank you so much @snicrep
I don’t run autos just clones.
Now I have to get these 8 Jher
Into the tent and I been going since 4am and I’m just about done. My back isn’t going to do it tonight I’m afraid.

BF95A0CD-5809-416E-9961-0EC682520CD4.jpeg

A0AA9574-3336-40E4-ACA9-27D6A7AC920D.jpeg

lovely mate , i give my buds a day airing in the sun, they always get a little whiter lol:laugh: making some oil in the week
P1130093.JPG
P1130094.JPG
P1130095.JPG
Does that help degrade the chlorophyll like people say? I keep meaning to try it on some of a harvest but can't wait to get to jar and always forget.

Black Jack close to 60 hrs in the dark.
Time to strip her.

20210227_084343.jpg

I always wondered about that, 24h to 60h darkness before trimming.
Do you find buds are much softer,was always scared to do that, for simple reason of losing more in the trim machines. Thats when i used to trim wet. Now i always dry trim.

Did you notice buds coming from darkness are softer, like smushy almost versus ones coming from light.

Does that help degrade the chlorophyll like people say? I keep meaning to try it on some of a harvest but can't wait to get to jar and always forget.
ive always noticed whiter buds , just never looked into it to be honest :) today this is those same buds, so you could be right its just ca,me as second nature to me

P1130110.JPG
P1130111.JPG
P1130112.JPG

I always wondered about that, 24h to 60h darkness before trimming.
Do you find buds are much softer,was always scared to do that, for simple reason of losing more in the trim machines. Thats when i used to trim wet. Now i always dry trim.

Did you notice buds coming from darkness are softer, like smushy almost versus ones coming from light.
@greenforpres how are you my friend. Are you worn out yet?
60 hrs was just from being worn out myself not from wanting to keep them that long.
As far as buds are concerned they are like concrete. Regardless of how long they sit .The trichomes look great but they look great after 24 hr also so I don't really know how much it helps. I was going to get out the trimmer but I just couldn't risk destroying those jumbo colas.
Jher and black jack were good but blue berry and g.g. needed a couple more days. They were just too big and I need the space. What stage are you at? Have you brought in a bus load of helpers or you still planning on tackling harvest with the assistance you currently have?

ive always noticed whiter buds , just never looked into it to be honest :) today this is those same buds, so you could be right its just ca,me as second nature to me

P1130110.JPG
P1130111.JPG
P1130112.JPG
I used to see them curing tobacco out in the sun in the old plantation areas of Virginia. Since I started down the path of cannabis it's been in the back of my head to learn more about how better tobaccos are handled to see if anything can be applied to my plants. I went through a pipe tobacco phase...there's some science magic happening in that world...just curing can change a single plant's flavor so drastically.

this is them done now , they were not complete dry yesterday so its nice to finish them like this , even on a window sill , curing also takes the anxiety levels down :ganjamon: it does seem to break the green down faster

sorry about the posts @Bill284
P1130144.JPG
P1130149.JPG
P1130150.JPG
P1130145 - Copy.JPG
Don't be sorry that put a pretty big smile on my face :adore:

Thank you my friend @NuttyProfessor yours looks great.
There is no sun here today, snowing like hell. Still have Gorilla Glue left to do.
This is the black jack buds. I was going to get out my bowl trimmer but changed my mind and did everything by hand. Its a nicer finish.

20210227_103755.jpg
Hi there

Sorry to bother you but I’m hoping you can give me some advice. I was given a microscopic almost dead day 49 Gorilla Glue which I‘ve managed to save. She is now in flower and I’m looking for help in when to trim.

Her colas don’t look like they are swelling yet, and the dude in the hydro shop raised doubts that she was even a GG, because he says you can’t gets seeds for them, only clones.

So I have two questions, does she look like GG and what week of flower did you cut yours?

The plant I am referring to is in a journal I have made called Trala’s Tent - Lucky Edition if you have time to have a quick look.

Back
Top Bottom