Purple Pics

Hey buddy just walked in the door.
I'm not so great.
On the heating pad. :rolleyes:
Was hoping to be done by end of the month.
But I keep adding work.
Hoping your ok Mucker.
Enjoying that harvest?

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Hope you’re feeling better my friend. CL🍀

Good morning Stone, though I answered this but maby not.
I was thinking apoxy paint.
That way no grout lines.
Just a smooth durable surface.
But your 100% right.
Tile would last longer and clean up easily.
Maby a nice green Shag carpet instead, lava lamp and a black light poster.
Now I'm showing my age. :rofl:
Do you remember Shag?
Talk soon my friend.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Maybe a little Robin Trower on the Quad Stereo. lol Remember Quadraphonic Stereo’s? CL🍀

Maybe a little Robin Trower on the Quad Stereo. lol Remember Quadraphonic Stereo’s? CL🍀
Robin Trower? Are you from Philly? I haven’t heard that name in a long time. But he was a fixture in the scene back in the day. I never had the pleasure. See him live?

Robin Trower? Are you from Philly? I haven’t heard that name in a long time. But he was a fixture in the scene back in the day. I never had the pleasure. See him live?
Nope,Chicago Southside but being a Guitar player I love any music with a great guitar. I only seen R.T. once when I lived in Florida. Great show and it was general admission so I was right at the stage watching/listening. The funny thing is that of all of the people in the world to open for him was Peter Frampton! Lmfao 🤣 CL🍀

That way no grout lines.
But your 100% right.
Do you remember Shag?
Talk soon my friend.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Nice build Bill! Talk about date yourself ......... I got Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs , Sugar Shack, going on in my head.:laughtwo:

Hey Bill, I just got on some of the other forums I am in as well and posted a discussion on the safety aspect of a grow room. I really don't think that this has been discussed enough. With all the new growers trying to save money myself included cheaper can cost you everything in the long run.
Link that Fire Safety Thread of mine to people.
One look at those pics and everyone will understand the importance of Safety and going that extra mile.
Safety is more important than trying to save a few bucks. :thumb:
Take care my friend.

#Love What You Grow

Nice build Bill! Talk about date yourself ......... I got Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs , Sugar Shack, going on in my head.:laughtwo:
Looking through boxes the other day I found The Bay City Rollers Albums. :rolleyes:
Complete set.:rofl: Don't ask. ;)
Want adds
For sale cheep complete set..............:laugh::laugh:
Let me see...
Jimmy Glimmer .... let's see 1965 ish?
That makes you :oops::oops: years old. Hehe
You got a couple on me Amigo :thumb:
Like a fine Wine, Better with age. :high-five:
Take care.

#Love What You Grow

That way no grout lines.
But your 100% right.
Do you remember Shag?
Talk soon my friend.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
You probably did. Stoner here. Thanks, epoxy is the stuff!. I remember. Just took up my MIL's shag a few years ago! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking through boxes the other day I found The Bay City Rollers Albums. :rolleyes:
Complete set.:rofl: Don't ask. ;)
Want adds
For sale cheep complete set..............:laugh::laugh:
Let me see...
Jimmy Glimmer .... let's see 1965 ish?
That makes you :oops::oops: years old. Hehe
You got a couple on me Amigo :thumb:
Like a fine Wine, Better with age. :high-five:
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
BayCity Rollers? Oh Bill please tell me it’s not true. Lmfao 🤣 Thank the Big Guy for Alice Cooper + Kiss that started me on the right path. CL🍀

Nope,Chicago Southside but being a Guitar player I love any music with a great guitar. I only seen R.T. once when I lived in Florida. Great show and it was general admission so I was right at the stage watching/listening. The funny thing is that of all of the people in the world to open for him was Peter Frampton! Lmfao 🤣 CL🍀
I love it. Yeah dude was a player. Frampton wasn’t the worst player out ther either. Lmao.

I love it. Yeah dude was a player. Frampton wasn’t the worst player out ther either. Lmao.
Trower was amazing and played all the best of Bridge of Sighs. He had about 20 different effects boxes he was constantly stepping on while playing. CL🍀

Good Morning Fred, how was your Thanksgiving?
That purple lady makes me smile.
Just Beautiful. :thumb:
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Thanks Bill. It was stonederer and eaterer and familyer. Bunch of stoners playing board games after. Your nice building reminds me a lot of a friend's super-insulated Grow shed up in Alaska. A dozen sodium lights provided heat even at -60f (overheated actually). It was tangerine bud that was ready in 90 days from clone. My first experience with a real indoor grow. Have an awesome day my friend.
Stay stoneder.

That way no grout lines.
But your 100% right.
Do you remember Shag?
Talk soon my friend.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
OMG Bill! That green shag that covered every apartment in SoCal back in the day? One wood panel wall maybe?:passitleft:

I just read something very interesting on another site saying that anything more than 6/2 hrs of lighting was wasteful. That weed is only is photosensitive for 6 hrs and without a 2hrs break your just wasting light + electricity. Anyone else know if this is true? CL🍀
I just read a bunch of stuff about it - there’s a thread from 2020 about it here on 420. Plus loads more on other sites and light promo sites. No one has any actual evidence for it, it seems, not seen it on the more sciency phd type growing videos or documents. Seems to be just veg or autos maybe as well. Can’t see it working for photos, just stress them out?

DeeBeeBee

I just read a bunch of stuff about it - there’s a thread from 2020 about it here on 420. Plus loads more on other sites and light promo sites. No one has any actual evidence for it, it seems, not seen it on the more sciency phd type growing videos or documents. Seems to be just veg or autos maybe as well. Can’t see it working for photos, just stress them out?

DeeBeeBee
That's interesting. I would have thought the more sunlight the better. But saying that, on my own outdoor balcony location the plants only ever get direct sun light in the afternoons so I guess my plants are growing in the 'restricted light camp' where they still seem to do fine so maybe there is something to it.

Back
Top Bottom