PurpleGunRack's Revenge Grow

woueeeee phat leaves! Just motavating me to grow some Indicas soon!

Also nice to inspire, but please don't grow indica's for their fat leaves ;) grow them for the nice body stone, if you like a sorta ''clear'' mind and a heavy body feeling try some landrace indicas :)

Also nice to inspire, but please don't grow indica's for their fat leaves ;) grow them for the nice body stone, if you like a sorta ''clear'' mind and a heavy body feeling try some landrace indicas :)

I hear you loud and clear. I have done some hybrids and mostly indica. Though, I would love some "clear" mind and heavy body feelings. "Landrace" Have to research that term. Love to learn TY:Namaste:

Good to see you here, I'll swing by your new journal asap ;)

Well I don't want hermies or bud rot and kinda need that to compare to the last grow :)
Also it's different strains, pot sizes, veg time, number of plants etc. so a 1:1 comparison isn't really possible
But in all unscientificness the plants under QB's seem to have bigger leaves under 340w 13 hour lights on Vs. the autos under 600w Mars with 20 hours lights on. The ones under QB's drink more too and I've been late the last 2 times and about spot on with the autos.

Never had very high RH in the tents, but this summer was just so wet and the air must have been ripe with spores, almost everybody I know was hit by mould indoors this year.
Since the night frost has already started I don't think mould is gonna be a problem come flowering.
I'm probably gonna have to flip soon after I top the Sherbet's, so I have room for some stretch, not optimal for some of the plants, but it's all about getting some turn around now (hence the auto grow in the other tent)

Thanks for your comment on my grow! I wanted to update it today but it the picture uploader didn't work for some reason so I'll try again tomorrow.
You're right, you can't really make a 100% accurate comparison since the most crucial factors are different.

Interesting reply here! I didn't know that the indica landraces had a clear mind kind of stone. Is it what you had with the Afghani? As always I'm open to suggestions :)
I'll still grow the GBP of course!

Thanks for your comment on my grow! I wanted to update it today but it the picture uploader didn't work for some reason so I'll try again tomorrow.
You're right, you can't really make a 100% accurate comparison since the most crucial factors are different.

Well, I can do a veg comparison to my american dream grow, but veg comparison, meh...

Interesting reply here! I didn't know that the indica landraces had a clear mind kind of stone. Is it what you had with the Afghani? As always I'm open to suggestions :)
I'll still grow the GBP of course!

Never tried any Afghani, but I tried Hindu Kush, Pakistan Valley and also a Northern Lights all had that ''clear'' headed body high, but I think a lot more factors are important than just the almost pure indica thing, like how it's grown and time of harvest.
I'm just guessing, but you mean GDP right ;)

Roll me a reefer and I won't mind ;)

YouTube

Marrocan import hash and Crystal Cookies #2 :lot-o-toke:

DSC021327.JPG
DSC021297.jpg
DSC021348.JPG
DSC021384.JPG
DSC021437.jpg
DSC021473.JPG

:passitleft:

Forgot that I prefer smoking this and other cookie crosses and strawberry banana without hash because there's enough hash on the herb already, it's like smoking with ''normal'' type ganja and 2:1 hash :icon_roll

Well, I can do a veg comparison to my american dream grow, but veg comparison, meh...

Haha yeah that'd be boring ;)

Never tried any Afghani, but I tried Hindu Kush, Pakistan Valley and also a Northern Lights all had that ''clear'' headed body high, but I think a lot more factors are important than just the almost pure indica thing, like how it's grown and time of harvest.
I'm just guessing, but you mean GDP right ;)

Yes, Grand Daddy Purple indeed (dyslexic moment :p)! Did you notice much difference between the Hindu Kush and the Pakistan Valley? I don't know why I thought you tried Afghani...

Yes, Grand Daddy Purple indeed (dyslexic moment :p)! Did you notice much difference between the Hindu Kush and the Pakistan Valley? I don't know why I thought you tried Afghani...

Well the Hindu Kush wasn't grown by me and it was decent but not powerful enough for me, might be what you're looking for if you like a some body stone and very little head high.
Pakistan Valley was very dank stuff with a rich taste of ripe dark berries, my mate is growing out 2 freebies of this at the moment ;)
But look at Pakistan Chitral Kush from Ace/Cannabiogen, I trust their landrace genetics the most.
Black Domina is worth considering as well, feminized seeds were released recently.

I need an original Pakistan valley and Hindu Kush.... I’m jealous

Both are available as regular and feminized, Hindu Kush seeds are very cheap from Sensi.

I need an original Purple Punch ;)

Well the Hindu Kush wasn't grown by me and it was decent but not powerful enough for me, might be what you're looking for if you like a some body stone and very little head high.
Pakistan Valley was very dank stuff with a rich taste of ripe dark berries, my mate is growing out 2 freebies of this at the moment ;)
But look at Pakistan Chitral Kush from Ace/Cannabiogen, I trust their landrace genetics the most.
Black Domina is worth considering as well, feminized seeds were released recently.

Both are available as regular and feminized, Hindu Kush seeds are very cheap from Sensi.

I need an original Purple Punch ;)

Yeah dude the Black domina is good stuff. I have a Black domina x Black domina (double black) shits fire man. Fire

Day 40 from seed

Girls are looking good, Sunset Sherbet #2 and Bubba's gift are behind the others, but doing ok.

I've been fiddling around with my extraction, and put in a bigger intake ducting and made it so there are less sharp bends on the exhaust, but it still barely moves any air. I also checked the wiring to the fan and it's as it should be.
Next step is to take it down check it inside, just such a hassle with a grow going, I think I might have to get a new fan...

I cranked the boards up to 135w each and the temps are still decent, so that's good, will be flipping in a couple of days.

I'm still giving them 2L each, but now that they get much more light I'll increase to 2,5L

DSC021522.JPG

Banana Ice Cream ----- Bubba's Gift ----- Blackberry

Banana Ice Cream ---- Strawberry Banana ---- Blackberry

Banana Crack ---- Sunset Sherbet ---- Sunset Sherbet

DSC021545.JPG

Sunset Sherbet #1 is really coming a long, looking forward to flowering this girl

DSC021536.JPG

:passitleft:

Pakistan Valley sounds like the real deal! I did look up the Chitral Kush from Ace but its THC level is between 8-12%, which I found a bit weak to my liking. What do you think?

Great job on the girls by the way! These leaves are gigantic! Funny coincidence that you had problems with your extraction, I had a similar problem except that it was just the sleeve on my carbon filter that was too dusty.

Back
Top Bottom