High PGR!
Clean ass setup! :thumb:
Subbed up for sure.
In love with the Quantums.
I'm running 4 boards @520+w / 2100ma.
I had invested in 800w of Timber Cree cxb's and it fractured my wallet. :(
Thanks to Shiggity, I am enjoying the Q boards.:high-five:

Thanks mate and welcome along :Namaste:

I'm falling for these boards (and DIY lighting in general too), I tried cranking them up to max (685w combined) and the brightness burned my shadow onto the wall behind me :laugh:

Sounds expensive with that much wattage from Timber, but they should be keeping your ladies bathed in light for years to come ;)

Saw the board-lamps on your journal, and they look hella nice, are they for veg or flowering? Did Shiggity build them for you and do you have some specs? ;)

600w beast you have there ;)

What brand are those chips? Bridgelux? Never heard of them, are they new and do you have some specs on'em?

They are Brigelux Vero 29's they run at 36.6V and 1400mA for a 50 watt output each. If I expand my grow room I'll probably go with some Quantum boards .
IMG_287414.JPG
IMG_287715.JPG
IMG_287615.JPG

They are Brigelux Vero 29's they run at 36.6V and 1400mA for a 50 watt output each. If I expand my grow room I'll probably go with some Quantum boards ]

Nice :thumb:

I know Vero's ;) You mentioned 2 different chips, are they different Kelvin or CRI?

What are you growing under that baby?

Welcome to the show, I'm looking forward to see what these lights can do ;)

The more the merrier, these kits are so easy to assemble it could be done by a kid :)

Welcome aboard matey :passitleft:

What went wrong with your build?

Yeah penny has the same light no?

Welcome to 420, hope you like it here :passitleft:

I heard good things about Quantum Boards too, that's why I choose them over my original plan of building COB lamps ;)
Eventually, when this becomes my perpetual flowering tent, I might add some IR, far red and UV to the QB's, but this will be a pure QB grow to test out the tech.

It only looks clean because tent, tray and pots are brand new, it'll look like a farmers daughter in no time :)

That's a great idea

Nice :thumb:

I know Vero's ;) You mentioned 2 different chips, are they different Kelvin or CRI?

What are you growing under that baby?

The chips are 4000K and 3500K the 4 K are 90 CRI and the 35K are 80 CRI IMO those chips give me the best spectrum for veg and bloom
I'm currently growing some Girl Scout Cookies from Cali Connection some Cinderella 99 from Southern Oregon seeds Some OG Kush, GDP x Thai Stick, OG Kush x GDP from my own stock, some Carnival, and LSD

The chips are 4000K and 3500K the 4 K are 90 CRI and the 35K are 80 CRI IMO those chips give me the best spectrum for veg and bloom
I'm currently growing some Girl Scout Cookies from Cali Connection some Cinderella 99 from Southern Oregon seeds Some OG Kush, GDP x Thai Stick, OG Kush x GDP from my own stock, some Carnival, and LSD

Yeah you should have plenty blue/red for full cycle there :)

OG x GDP sounds like a winner :tokin: hope the GSC from Cali turns out to be nice, I've been a bit cautious about getting cookie strains from mainstream breeders ;)

Welcome aboard matey :passitleft:

What went wrong with your build?

Thanks! Nothing really. I got my qb120 up and running, but just sorta slapped it together. Hung it with string, and wanted something more refined.

420-magazine-mobile2029461837.jpg

I will likely build a frame so I can mount the 2 boards on it and the drivers on a cross support to keep the heat away from panels.

Anyways hope your having a good weekend

Thanks! Nothing really. I got my qb120 up and running, but just sorta slapped it together. Hung it with string, and wanted something more refined.

420-magazine-mobile2029461837.jpg

I will likely build a frame so I can mount the 2 boards on it and the drivers on a cross support to keep the heat away from panels.

Anyways hope your having a good weekend

Looks flawless as it is with the chains and rings, I would have used camo paracord and carabiner hooks cause I'm militarded ;)

They run at around 60w right? Do they get hot?

Back
Top Bottom