Purps' Perpetual: DIY 800W & 350W LED, 9x6, COCO/DTW & RDWC

awesome setup !
Thanks!
It's all starting to come together now. :cool:
1661114483808.png
1661114494546.png

Man I have to have my shades just to view your pictures. Great setup I think you are going to have an awesome grow.

Haha thanks! Plan plan plan plan plan and finally execute.

just stress tested the room and it only raised like 5 degrees, in perfect vpd, but its kinda cold outside right now.

I'd love to pull up a seat for this one. I'm just about to build a coco/dtw in the coming weeks and your setup looks very similar. Love to see your config.
Good Luck brother.
Thanks!
And welcome, please do...
I'll look out for yours as well!
:peace:

Hey thanks! its going pretty good. I am growing cks sour diesel in the rdwc and white cookies in the coco.

I am bubbling out water right now and tomorrow afternoon I will be germinating!
super excited. I got the exhaust dryer vent installed today and drained my dwc system. I ran a shock dose of h2o2 through it over the past day and it cleared out a LOT of shit I am glad I did it.

I will start at 25% solution in both dwc and coco and adjust from there.
I am running into low humidity so I am using a Rubbermaid bucket with a drop in vaporizer piece so I don't have to refill it so often. water temps holding at 68 degrees, the chiller isnt really kicking on yet.
I'll get some pics soon.

Purps

Nice man, all ready for a monster grow.
White Cookies hey? I just finished a Rhino cookies myself from a small seedbank near where I live. Good lineage there with the WW and GSC parents I'll be interested to see it in your setup.
Not sure if I'll do a journal yet, will see how time and motivation go before committing. I'll be doing 2xlsd,1xgdp and 1x Pineapple Chunk unless one of my veg plants goes tits up in the next week.
My veg tent is about to burst at the seams...

Good Luck man and I'm looking forward to watching your boss setup in action.

Itotally agree. I got a durban heavy pheno that was so good. got really dark. I just got some blue pineapplechunk from the diispensary. 26%

Back
Top Bottom