Purps' Perpetual: DIY 800W & 350W LED, 9x6, COCO/DTW & RDWC

transferred the white cookies into clear cups with coco. very. very carefully. ripping apart rockwool with roots inside is always stressful. one cookies is lagging but should be sprouted in a day. charged with a half gallon of the rockwool solution with an added 2ml/gal of cal-mag, then drained, poked holes and then used the regular rockwool solution to settle the coco around the roots.

FAAAACK had to order a 400GPH pump my 185 aint cuttin it. takes about 2 hours to lower it a degree. I havent insulated yet. so pump first, then i'll work on pipes and hoses, if needed.

Man , outside socket shorted when watered. Tracing Back to find a gfi hopefully?breaker is not tripped I'm not getting power at all GREAT. HNNNNNNNNGH
I can't like that.....

I can't like that.....
yeah, I'm gopnna figure it out soon, until my coco plants get into their 1 gallons I can keep half my lights off in my room so I am able to keep everything on one circut right now, but as soon as they get planted and get put on the drip feed my sump pump is 4.5 amps and will blow the circuit. so. I got a little bit of time.
Update on plants, all pushing taps into the water of the dwc system, explosive growth soon to happen, and on multiple clear cups I see multiple fuzzy roots starting around the edge! :)

Figured out the plug situation. gfi found and it has a bad socket. replacing in the morning. the little cocos are on a daily feed schedule now shortly after lights on. (they are on 18/6 now)

lets see how fast roots grow in 6 hours :surf:

I have my exhaust on a cycle timer right now. 4 minutes on, 10 minutes off. I am keeping the temps in the 79-81 and the room humidity fluctuates from 70-59% every 4 and back to 70 over the 10 minutes its off.
plants response.
PRAYIN.
those little leaves aren't gonna eat all the co2 in the room... sometimes I go in there and breathe for 5 minutes when its off and shut the door when I catch it in its cycle. I am way over budget right now and I'm gonna start looking for work again. I still want to buy my co2 and PH controller.... already over budget lol. might have to get those next run. maybe.

Oh, they are already in their buckets??!!! Looking great!

Sorry to hear about your electrics shorting out. You should have separate breakers for all the equipment. I have made a hole "substation" for the growing closet. One for exhaust fan, lights and misc... Then you know in witch department the fault lies when the breaker gives way. Going to mount a electric temp thermostat that breaks the hole thing if some badass accident happens when I'm not home. Wouldn't want to met the fire department in the staircase.... :eek:

Oh, they are already in their buckets??!!! Looking great!

Sorry to hear about your electrics shorting out. You should have separate breakers for all the equipment. I have made a hole "substation" for the growing closet. One for exhaust fan, lights and misc... Then you know in witch department the fault lies when the breaker gives way. Going to mount a electric temp thermostat that breaks the hole thing if some badass accident happens when I'm not home. Wouldn't want to met the fire department in the staircase.... :eek:

oh yeah! I know I'm probably stunting them a little but I put them on top of a layer of hydroton to let the main tap circle around the bottom a little, I dont want it to cut itself off through a tiny hole... and its all good now. I have everything fixed and I have a new 15 amp line with nothing on it now (fixed the Christmas light plug in front of the house) that I will be running everything other than lights on. I can run all the lights in the roomon full blast, a fridge, garage lights and door on one 15 amp (post gfi) and it doesnt trip. all 5 lights run about 12 amps full boar, 5 on one cord and 7 on the other. 16awg extension cords are max rated for 10 amps. but I wouldnt go more than 7 continuous (depending on wattage). 7amp 700w is the max over any cord im running . my environment is 4 amps and when my sump turns on its 8.5 amps for like 20 seconds if that.... we are looking to move soon so I didnt want to get too permanent. I did run my last run off this and I had 2 600w hid and a 1200w ac on top of my chiller and everything and nothing burned down haha. running a LOT less this run.

When I move though I'm going to try and produce nationally, when it hits its legal point in less than 5 years will be about the time I will be ready. something to work towards. long way to go.

but I wouldnt ever suggest running cords if you dont know anything about amps. I used to do concert audio for years in the middle of fields with generators and a ton of electrical cords. im comfy with the durability of cords now a days. I've blown some shit tooo hahahaha

Ah, you got this checked out I hear! Great when you say no permanent and have a hole room built for it haha, i wanna see your permanent installments! :D:D:D

Shit, this is what I want to. But we are neever going to see that type of legalization here. IF we are going to get MD grade of it the government are going to secure their monopoly of it and tax the hell out of it and secure handling of it by approved pharmacists...

Great you got going big time anyway. Looking forward to this! :rollit:

Ah, you got this checked out I hear! Great when you say no permanent and have a hole room built for it haha, i wanna see your permanent installments! :D:D:D

Shit, this is what I want to. But we are neever going to see that type of legalization here. IF we are going to get MD grade of it the government are going to secure their monopoly of it and tax the hell out of it and secure handling of it by approved pharmacists...

Great you got going big time anyway. Looking forward to this! :rollit:

all the old cronies are either retiring, dying off, or jumping on the bandwagon. there will be more money to be made by taxng everyone like a business. especially when shipping cross state lines you have shipping weight to cross reference. with the current seed to sale system oregon has they make you weigh your trim, bud , stems wet and dry and they put it into a metrics system. that with a little added system that referenced weights and tracking numbers with a symple database. the feds and state would be getting quite the return :) I was skeptic but even Bohner is seeing green.

It's great for me to hear how this works for you. My government should look in to this. A big news today here was that activists are hunting down the oppositioners and matching up their old myths about this. The "experts" and doctors here are not in the clear yet if its good or bad for pain.... come on please... It's like they have been living behind a rock their hole life.

It's great for me to hear how this works for you. My government should look in to this. A big news today here was that activists are hunting down the oppositioners and matching up their old myths about this. The "experts" and doctors here are not in the clear yet if its good or bad for pain.... come on please... It's like they have been living behind a rock their hole life.
yeah you still have to go to certain doctors here. they don't know if they will lose their license or not still. and it is a shame. so much money in insurance now a days. I used to sell health and life insurance. it used to be a fucking scam. now with affordable healthcare act they just charge the insurance companies more.

yeah you still have to go to certain doctors here. they don't know if they will lose their license or not still. and it is a shame. so much money in insurance now a days. I used to sell health and life insurance. it used to be a fucking scam. now with affordable healthcare act they just charge the insurance companies more.

Yes, I have come to understand this since I joined here. That your system also have flaws. You never get the grasp of the things until you really speak to people living under different circumstances than your self. Here on the other hand when you get hurt or suspect you have illness you have to demand to se a doctor or convince the doctor to sub/send you to treatment. It took me 2 years to get an MR on my neck since the accident I was in. Now this spring I got feedback from my doctor that, yes you have three busted discs in your neck. Next please....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom