Quadlined and pruned plants, now almost 8 weeks, no sign of sex

Exactly and it's about time we stop getting lumped into t7he same thing category as actual drug addicts.
On a lighter note lol. Here's a pic of my first mainline. Just topped for the 3rd and last time.

IMG_20210301_051355.jpg

IMG_20210301_051242.jpg

Think maybe when I did my second top I should've cut at the second node instead of the 1st.But I think she will be ok. I can't wait to get home today from work so I can see how much she grew lol. Plus I got a girl scout cookies that's in flower and stacking up daily that I can't wait to get home and see as well.

IMG_20210301_055035_027.jpg

IMG_20210301_055035_030.jpg

As long as your legal the neighbors can't cause you any issues. If the boys in blue do knock as you know with out a warrant you can tell them to leave. But I have found that their attitude has changed. As long as you follow the rules they are on your side now. For a nominal fee you can get a license to grow what you need. Then they will be on your team and help protect your garden. Its hard to fathom after not trusting them for so long. They have more important problems and counting the plants in your garden isn't a issue anymore. Stay safe, happy growing.
Some neighbors just do not understand that once it is legal they might as well mind their own business. I have no problem from the neighbors but I keep that part of the gardening stealth to reduce the possibility of some thief from becoming interested.

Story from a friend. His buddy has a Michigan Medical Caregiver license so he can grow a fair number of plants. My buddy does the electrical work. The guy puts in some charcoal filters and vents them outside. Still some smell so the neighbor calls the police. Police show up and talk to him. He shows state paperwork and they go next door. She is upset that nothing is considered a problem and since this is not the first time she has called on him they tell her to stop wasting city manpower and time.

A year later he is working on rebuilding his large backyard deck and installing a hot-tub. She calls the building inspector. He shows up and says that the guy needs a building permit since the hot-tub has plumbing and electrical plus he will have to put up a privacy fence. A little conversation with the inspector and gets in writing that he can stop where he is at and improve the deck and does not need a fence as long as he does nothing further with the hot-tub.

Now the deck is finished, he and his wife sit out there in the evening. If they see the neighbor woman looking out the window at the un-finished hot-tub they just raise their glasses of beer and toast her and her interference. Here's to hoping she enjoys the view of the unfinished tub.;)

Those are the worst kind of people. My Neighbor's are cool. I grew one outside last year right next to our fence and intold t he m about it. They didn’t care. People around here are a community they help you out and mind their business. They shovel your walk you shovel theirs and life goes on.
As life should be. :Namaste:

Exactly and it's about time we stop getting lumped into t7he same thing category as actual drug addicts.
On a lighter note lol. Here's a pic of my first mainline. Just topped for the 3rd and last time.

IMG_20210301_051355.jpg

IMG_20210301_051242.jpg
Here's the fate of my mainline . Ended being a male ffs.

IMG_20210303_205049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom