QuantumNugs' DWC Purple Kush 2015

QuantumNugs

Purple Kush is about 1.5 weeks from germ, i will be growing this one in my grow tent as well, dwc method in a five gallon under a 300w full spec LED. My setup details and nutes are all explained in my first grow journal, the only thing i will be switching up is the training, i think i'll try LightAddicts Fluxing method, he has a really great tutorial that explains everything well.

heres my first journal for those interested in setup details:
QuantumNugs' - DWC - Northern Lights Auto - Grow Journal - 2015

I started the seed in an organic starter plug, in my little starter bubbler under three 14w cfls and she poked her head out about 2 days after planting. next couple days she grew tall and lanky so i moved her up towards the light a little and shes really been doing well there.

IMG_20150114_192025574.jpg

So ive been away from my plants for a few, but im back with an update:

Getting towards the
The first set of bladed leaves are necrotic probably due to the silica on the medium im using, they got dusted with fine silica powder when i planted in the bucket:bitingnails:
I have decided to FIM, hopefully it wasnt too early..

IMG_20150123_154845491.jpg

Silica is ok for plants in little amounts it helps with cell structure and stem thickening. I'd pick up Revive from advanced nutrients add revive at 2ml/liter and give your plant a week to recover. Revive works miracles for sick plants. With advanced nutrients Sensi A+B it is PH Perfect you do not need to ever add or take away PH as PH Perfect self is balanced ph to 5.5-5.9 which is exactly what you want.

Silica is ok for plants in little amounts it helps with cell structure and stem thickening. I'd pick up Revive from advanced nutrients add revive at 2ml/liter and give your plant a week to recover. Revive works miracles for sick plants. With advanced nutrients Sensi A+B it is PH Perfect you do not need to ever add or take away PH as PH Perfect self is balanced ph to 5.5-5.9 which is exactly what you want.

Thanks for the heads up! yeah, i wanted some of that silica IN the plants instead of all over the leaves darnit!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom