Question About Flower Nutes In Coir

ShowMeTruth

Hey all! On my third grow and flipped 8 to flower on the 15th. I'm growing Gorilla Glue in coco using Cal Mag and AN Ph perfect 3 part. Adopted Cultivator's feeding method, but with what I had and added Great White. But I'm wondering if near the end of flower if I should get a bud enhancer?

Tell you what, switching to feeding everyday really fixed these ladies right up. I have another tent so as they grow I will spread them out to a bit more space per plant. But if I need to enhance bud production with nutes, what do you all recommend?
20181025_082856.jpg

I have asked myself that question many times, hydro stores are like the wild wild west, companies put bud enhancers and special "juice" in 8oz containers (some only 4oz) and charge people $50 - 100 for this 8oz of ?? No-one will list the contents further than: comes from beets in Holland or some other crap.. I try not to be a sucker .. but this industry is the wild wild west! Some dude puts a bunch of ?? in a bottle, gets a very cool label - and proceeds to gouge people for his or her special juice. Some very rich person or someone in the media .. like here at 420 magazine to do a test of the vaious additives - but that will never happen. So which of these bottles work and which one's don't is a minefield waiting for your $$!

I am using MaxiBloom and FloraNova Bloom on my current grow - 2 plants get one and two plants get the other for experimentation. I plan on using Liquid KoolBloom from week 2 to week 7 of flower for bulking and Dry KoolBloom for the last 2 weeks of flower for ripening. I have never used flower additives until now, but decided to try them at the insistence of another grower. I'll let you know how things work out.

I am using MaxiBloom and FloraNova Bloom on my current grow - 2 plants get one and two plants get the other for experimentation. I plan on using Liquid KoolBloom from week 2 to week 7 of flower for bulking and Dry KoolBloom for the last 2 weeks of flower for ripening. I have never used flower additives until now, but decided to try them at the insistence of another grower. I'll let you know how things work out.

Mick, I use Canna nutes except I also use LKB from week 2 to week 6, 8 week strain, then the dry KB for a week then begin flush. Been using this method a while now, I like the results.

I also use the same bloom enhancements
Have had good success with them

Show me the truth I to have been running cultivators feeding schedule in coco but in a different way using 8 litre fab pots and multi feeding dtw with much weaker feeds and very good results, I take it you live in the US and can’t get all the nutrients there? I have tried different ones ie canna,advanced,gh and g.e.t but cultivators program blows them away I don’t think the cal mag and silica brand matters they are all very similar I you canna cal mag and growth technology pro silica as they are cheaper and more concentrated than cultivators ones I tried sensi coco A and B instead of ionic coco bloom and had major ph swings the h&g root accelerator and great white powder are the bomb for roots I would not be with them as for flower booster can you get plagron green sensation? and I use h&g shooting powder for the last two weeks before one last week of flush it really does work you get much better yields but can add a week to the finishing time as it forces the bud to reflower again but worth the extra week for yields hope this helps cheers.

dont need no boosters for shit. :)

5-12-26 jacks hydro (50 bucks for 2 pounds) 15-0-0 calcium nitrate (15 bucks for 2 pounds) and epsom salts (10 dollars for 2 pounds) lasts me 2 years running 40 gallon res systems. quit buying water.
yielded 2# no co2 under 800W
20181003_233227.jpg
dank.jpg
IMG_20180831_185820_453.jpg
IMG_20180926_234219_695.jpg

Yes I would love to run jacks to as I have seen some real good grows with it and see some people use kool bloom with it to but they don’t sell it in the UK plus save my self a fortune.

dont need no boosters for shit. :)

5-12-26 jacks hydro (50 bucks for 2 pounds) 15-0-0 calcium nitrate (15 bucks for 2 pounds) and epsom salts (10 dollars for 2 pounds) lasts me 2 years running 40 gallon res systems. quit buying water.
yielded 2# no co2 under 800W

That is the first that I have heard of Jacks. You can't argue that it works from what you have proven. There are a lot of different nutes that work. Nutes, lighting, environment, and genetics all play into a good grow. Looks like you have you have yours dialed in.

Purpsmagurps what light or lights you running? Plus a guy on the tube greengenes garden I think sells plc LEDs uses jacks to your spec and he to is smashing it,plus buds look mint what is it gg#4? Cheers.

Purpsmagurps what light or lights you running? Plus a guy on the tube greengenes garden I think sells plc LEDs uses jacks to your spec and he to is smashing it,plus buds look mint what is it gg#4? Cheers.

I'm using Growsmau5 logic pucks. 775 watts but dimmed down approx 25% with the bloom setting of a blurple (pled) was about 1400 for all the logic and heatsinks and drivers that was over a 9x6x8. I ran Capulator's jacks formula and decided the norm was easier to follow with same results. I do suppliment MKP a little in flower. but near the end its FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH.
and that was white cookies and sour diesel from @CropKingSeeds :) those guys deliver every time!

So are you saying that the light is running the 9x6x8 foot grow space?If so is it on a light mover? you in coco and how many plants and what pots size you running cause if this is the case fuck me I got to get me some of these lights there must be three to four pound of dry in that room this is an eye opener for me.

Yes mate just looked at your last grow, feel like a right tit when I seen greengenes vid on it lol and managed a GPW on the first run with the new lights from seed very impressive just think if you had a good mother with great genetics and a bit more time with the lights fuck me you should hit 1.5 GPW easy maybe 2 and man I really wished they sold jacks here there must be fertiliser companies here that could make it to the same ratios umm got me thinking about starting a new nutrient company now or just get a shipping container of it sent over lol as it does what it’s supposed to do and has a good name I recon it would fly if the shelf here especially at those prices per gallon lol plus I might pm you to ask your advice about a set up for lights if that’s ok? Cheers

Back
Top Bottom