Question on potassium bicarbonate for mildew control

pointer80

Hello all, I use a product called green cure which is 85% potassium bicarbonate. I can't get it at the local grow shop because it is on back order so I looked online and found pure food grade potassium bicarbonate for a lot cheaper than the green cure. Have some of you guy's used this as a mildew preventative before? Thanks all.

You can use it, but you'll probably have to dilute it a bunch.
I would recommend Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide. Very cheap, and you just mix 5ml/gallon and use as a foliar spray once a week. Potassium bicarbonate works but if your strength is too weak, it won't be effective and if it's too strong you'll burn your leaves.

20190803_225258.jpg

You can use it, but you'll probably have to dilute it a bunch.
I would recommend Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide. Very cheap, and you just mix 5ml/gallon and use as a foliar spray once a week. Potassium bicarbonate works but if your strength is too weak, it won't be effective and if it's too strong you'll burn your leaves.

20190803_225258.jpg
I have used the green cure with no ill results and that is almost pure potassium bicarbonate. I would imagine you mix it at the same ratio?

Well whatever it does it's not organic!

It seems you’re right. It’s been approved recently over here too. Never used it myself though.

Back
Top Bottom