Raiven's 1st Clone Grow - THC Bomb Auto Large - 2014

yes its great when two people start a new journey , i THINK its when you cut your cutting you have to place it in water right away , i cut mine under water this time , i didnt know about this until i seen 4 of my plants were happy and one just died a quick death , i think an pocket of air goes up the stem and kills the cutting , i could be wrong i could have read it wrong but i dont take chances on it now ,

Ill start a thread tomorrow if i can work out how to add the link to it .

I agree!! It will be great fun and informational to both of us as we progress down the line with our grows...

What youre saying sounds right I must say...Cutting it under water sounds like a perfectly viable option as well...
I cut mine and it sat out for maybe ten minutes before I got it in the cube...
It sat out then when the cube was ready I made a fresh 45 deg cut (out in the open air) then dipped it in the hormone powder and then right into the cube...

Time will tell and then I will share the information asap...

Look forward to the thread!! Def get me a link to it...

It took me a few times to get the "link" thing right...
You wanna type the TITLE of your link in the text box just like we are doing for these messages...
Then you want to highlight whatever you typed
Then with the text highlighted you want to click the little GLOBE w/ a CHAIN LINK icon and it will ask for the URL
Type in the URL and hit enter
Now the text that you had highlighted becomes your link!!

Super easy now that Ive done it a bunch of times...
Let me know if you need anything else at all!!!

:peace:

i cant do it lol , is there a video on youtube i wonder :rofl:

HAHAHA Im so sorry its not working for you!!
If it doesnt work the way I described it (perfectly LOL) , you might have to check the FAQ pages or hit up a moderator

If all else fails just start tokin !!! :tokin:

heres some pictures of my other girls , i have them in when wet and out when dry .

after this post ill leave your thread so you can get on with your journal , ill post mine tomorrow so drop by ...

Peace
P1050363.JPG
P1050359.JPG
P1050365.JPG
P1050366.JPG

large ones are my passion#1 the smaller in background are my greenhouse cheese . ill be flowering these in few weeks ,
few chilly plants among them and the bud is a purple haze auto i had laying about shes nearly ready

How hot are your plants getting them seem like they would be 100 degree's in spot they are in.. clones need 75-85 degrees to root fast and properly, anything hotter then clones usually die.

this is my clones , few a bit droopy lol , i just cut them stuck them in rooting powder then put them into damp compost , dome was just made from a plastic sheet a light and a storage box , cheap and cheerful my friend , they are in the bottom of my water boiler , i added a cup with hot water and a sponge in it , hope they take ok with this method ,

P1050368.JPG
P1050369.JPG

Day 2
Veg. Day 2
07-11-14 6:00 pm

-Clone has bounced back
-Stalk is straightened up and leaves rose up
-Trimmed upper leaves today
-Used saran wrap and misting to create a make-shift humidity dome for the time being
-Temp.: 75 deg - 93 deg
---MAIN TEMP reading on meter at time of check was 82 deg
-Hum.: 26% - 56%
---MAIN HUM reading on meter at time of check was 41%
-24 hr light
-Indirect fanning all day
-Direct fanning 6:00 pm and on
-No water poured ... Only Misted on new dome
-No nutes
-1/4 turn

20140711_180034.jpg
20140711_180029.jpg
20140711_180021.jpg

you cloned an auto? I was under the impression that that was a fruitless endeavor..don't mind the pun...

haha Pun accepted
I never knew that and now I sure hope its not true hahahaha
I guess We will see
Nice little experiment :thumb:

looking good my friend looking good , i had to trim a few leaves today and add plastic domes , made from empty pop bottles , and the other good news is , i got my link thing working lol :thumb: so check out my journal any time , happy growing

Thank you!
I wanted to use empty plastic bottle but I didnt have one on hand
Awesome news about the journal!
subbing to it now

it is true dude , i thought he was asking me , ive never heard or seen a cloned auto , but hell knows it might work its done now

Shit hahahaha

Done it is ...
First time grower first time mistakes
Perhaps first time for an auto clone LOL

:blunt:

Day 3
Veg. Day 3
07-12-14 7:00 pm

-Clone looks great...Super Green
-Temp.: 75 deg - 95 deg
---MAIN TEMP reading on meter at time of check was 79 deg
-Hum.: 25% - 53%
---MAIN HUM reading on meter at time of check was 31%
-24 hr light
-Direct fanning all day
-No water poured ... Only Misted on dome
-No nutes
-1/4 turn

20140712_190745.jpg
20140712_190752.jpg
20140712_190813.jpg

Yeah man DankGirl is right. And once it's in spray the inside of your dome. I do mine at least twice a day. They really need the humidity at this stage.

I hear you...
Thanks for the tip Pipeman

:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom