-Direct fanning most of the day
-No water poured ... Only Misted on dome
-No nutes
-1/4 turn

20140713_111712.jpg
20140713_200354.jpg
20140713_200416.jpg
20140713_200420.jpg

HI Raiven hope you good ,your clone looks healthy mate :high-five: Handy little dome , i took my dome of yesterday and the hated it , tried to drop over , soon as they got put back in they were happy so ill give them another few days
I re potted my other ones they had 2" roots so i am well happy with that

Ps whats all this subb about , can you follow a certain post/thread i seen you wrote it on mine so i want to subb yours also lol:thumb:

HI Raiven hope you good ,your clone looks healthy mate :high-five: Handy little dome , i took my dome of yesterday and the hated it , tried to drop over , soon as they got put back in they were happy so ill give them another few days
I re potted my other ones they had 2" roots so i am well happy with that

Ps whats all this subb about , can you follow a certain post/thread i seen you wrote it on mine so i want to subb yours also lol:thumb:

All good Paddy and same to you!
Clone is doing well so far...
I havent seen any roots out the bottom of the cube yet...
Misting twice daily into the temporary makshift dome hahahaha...
Im surprised yours reacted so negatively to the dome coming off...I had the dome mine yesterday for almost 45 minutes straight and it was fine...Could have been because it was so humid naturally outside yesterday here though...

Anyway, glad they were happy once back in your dome and congrats on successfully transplanting to soil!!
I hope I see some roots soon and know that the method I used worked...

SUB SUBB SUBBED SUBBING SUBSCRIBED
You can subscribe to someones thread and get email updates whenever anyone replies to it...
Any thread you start automatically you become "subbed" to it...
If you want to "sub" to someone elses thread you go to the thread and at the top kind of in the middle right of the screen you will see a little drop down menu labeled Thread Tools...
In that menu there is an option to SUBSCRIBE
Once you click that it lets you choose how you want to get notified of replies to the thread & also where you want to keep that thread ...

Try it out and lemme know!!

I have some info and pictures to post that will be up soon...

Have a great day!!

A cloned auto, that's unheard of. Subbed! Give us LOTS of updates ;)

Thanks for stopping by OH!!
I didnt know when I started the clone that normally people dont clone AUTOs hahahaha

I will be posting and updating nearly everyday so stay tuned!!

:tokin:
:peace:

My boyfriend cloned an auto just snipped one of the bottom branches/forming buds (that aren't really going to be anything anyways) off put it in a pot it rooted in really well grew for about 4 months only just smoked it got 4grams off it!!

Day 6
Veg. Day 6
07-15-14 7:00 pm

-Clone looking good
-Still super green
-No roots thru bottom yet
-Moved to shed with other veg plants
-Temp.: 79 deg - 95 deg
---MAIN TEMP reading on meter at time of check was 86 deg
-Hum.: 55% - 86%
---MAIN HUM reading on meter at time of check was 79%
-24 hr light
-Direct fanning all of the day
-No nutes
-1/4 turn

20140715_185407.jpg
20140715_185411.jpg
20140715_185417.jpg

Day 8
Veg. Day 8
07-17-14 7:00 pm

-Clone looking good
-Still super green
-No roots thru bottom yet
-Moved to shed with other veg plants
-Temp.: 77 deg
-Hum.: 55% - 67%
-24 hr light
-Direct fanning all of the day
-No nutes
-1/4 turn

Status seems static
Clone looks the same
Same size
No roots through bottome of cube yet
Still green as ever though

20140717_175737.jpg
20140717_175744.jpg
20140717_175751.jpg

For vegetative growth I would use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and plants grown under a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

For vegetative growth I would use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and plants grown under a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

SWITCHED!!
Now running an 18/6 veg schedule...
Finally got the timer right and have switched from 24 hr light

Once the boxes are built and everything is in place we will be golden...

Update posting momentarily...

:thank you:

Day 11
Veg. Day 11
07-20-14 8:00 pm

-Clone looking good
-Still super green
-FINALLY a root has appeared (barely see it in the pic below)
-Temp.: 77 deg
-Hum.: 38%
-Light 18/6
-Fan 18/6
-No nutes
-1/4 turn

20140720_205707.jpg
20140720_205714.jpg
20140720_205722.jpg
20140720_205731.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how your auto clone does. I was thinking about topping one of my autos just for the hell of it to see what would happen, but I'm having heat issues so leaving them alone for now. Will probably LST the runt of the litter once I have my heat sorted out. Are those pistils in the third pic? Good luck with your grow :thumb:

:Namaste:

Looking forward to seeing how your auto clone does. I was thinking about topping one of my autos just for the hell of it to see what would happen, but I'm having heat issues so leaving them alone for now. Will probably LST the runt of the litter once I have my heat sorted out. Are those pistils in the third pic? Good luck with your grow :thumb:

:Namaste:

Hey Lazy! Thanks for stopping in!
Im hoping for the best with this one...
I started this project before I knew that NOONE clones autos hahaha...

I believe those are pistols but I will get a better pic of them tonight and post it up...

:tokin:
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom