Reddog1981 - First Time - Northern Lights - Grow

u no what..... The lil ones.. That r not drooping like the big girls r getting subsidized lighting with one 100 watt daylight cfl each...hmmmmm.. Maybe cheap,insufficient bulb.. Maybe going back to metal halide would be better..
image35851.jpg

Hi Red,

When you water, do you get runoff?

I am probably not in a position to give advice yet, so I'll just tell you my experience. I was giving my plants about 42 ounces of water every other day. They were about the size of yours. They were droopy as hell. I asked everyone I could find what they thought was wrong. Got 20 answers. I set them on wire shelves over buckets and over the course of about a half hour, slowly dumped enough water to get a run off. I am in 3 gallon fabric pots by the way. It took almost 100 ounces to get run off. I started watering this way and have not been droopy since.
Like I said, I probably should not chime in until I finish my first successful grow (I killed my first attempt by over watering) but you said you are giving them 50 ounces every other day, which is what I was doing.

Best of luck

Don't worry about height remodeling lol... if the get too tall start training they love that shit anyways.

Ok it really sounds like your doing everything right so I'm not sure about the droop. But we can start and work through the process to fix just about anything.

I want to see a pic with REGULAR light. The last time I saw them there were 0 def and the were perfect green but it's hard to tell with the HPS

Don't switch back to the MH, I see many people run only HPS and they do great it's just not "optimal" the more changes and crazy shit you start to do the more the plant is stressed. Just chill all will be well and they will still produce buds...

The first thing I would do is let the pots dry out until they are very light..

Then place them in a tub or outside under a hose and flush the pots .... and not just a little flush the shit out of them... slow low pressure steady flushing.... you can use reg house water for this .

Then the last 2 liters that go in make it your nutrient mix.... let them sit for a bit then back under the light

Then to resume feeding start when the pots are light again... we want to start some wet dry cycles for root health and oxygenation.schtiggy there could be dead on actually 1.5 liters every other day is probably not enough but the wet dry cycles will help SO.... when the pots are light when picked up mix 3 liters of feed/water and pour slowly.... you may still not get much run off but ypu will saturate the pots as needed.... then wait til the pot is light again before next water

Back the bud candy and carboload down to 1ml/L and the base nutes to 1.5ml/L... then hmu via p.m if ya need something it's hard to make it around to all the auto journal so frequently good luck my friend

Keep Calm.... and LOVE YOUR PLANTS

Just wanna say to all who visit thanks once again.. Also schtiggy don't second guess r doubt yourself my friend.. What u say makes aloof scents my friend and makes us "at least me" think... And most importantly I need a good bit of help these days "as one could probably tell" and I still can barely find the time to even post questions and things on my own journal ..Hopefully asking all u good peeps for help so please don't get mad at me for not being able to find the time to visit yours.. I promise if the moment comes I shall.. Thanks again and happy growing..:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom