RedTejas' YinYang Grow Journal - 2023_Page_1.jpg
RedTejas' YinYang Grow Journal - 2023_Page_2.jpg

RedTejas' YinYang Grow Journal - 2023_Page_3.jpg
RedTejas' YinYang Grow Journal - 2023_Page_4.jpg

RedTejas' YinYang Grow Journal - 2023_Page_5.jpg

RedTejas' YinYang Grow Journal - 2023_Page_6.jpg
RedTejas' YinYang Grow Journal - 2023_Page_7.jpg

RedTejas' YinYang Grow Journal - 2023_Page_8.jpg

Great garden and excellent start to your journal.
I missed it ,what is in the pots?
And do you have the flower cycle turned on your LED at the moment?
They need both in veg and flower.
Take care.
Talk soon.
Oh and welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hi Bill284 and thanks a lot.

I prepare my medium with a premium soil(it favors the composition of a fox farms soil, I would have easily used them if available), variations of stones, sands, and moss are added too. Layered to simulate layers of the land. The base pot is a 20gal fabric pot filled about halfway but increases in size each grow. Once I feel the roots have established themselves in a smaller 3.5 gal fabric pot. I open the bottom of the smaller pot and place it on top of the larger pot. I use a living soil approach to growing. The bottom pots soil will not be disturbed or tilled. The larger pot will one day need amending but it's fertile for now and a long time to come.

For the lights, I cycle the red in more as the grow goes on. I believe the Dec 24 pic had some red light on at the time. It will soon be time for it to be on at all times. Also, I find the blue light with out the red on to be more comfortable to work under, so you may get some pics of blue even in the flowering stage.

Hi Bill284 and thanks a lot.

I prepare my medium with a premium soil(it favors the composition of a fox farms soil, I would have easily used them if available), variations of stones, sands, and moss are added too. Layered to simulate layers of the land. The base pot is a 20gal fabric pot filled about halfway but increases in size each grow. Once I feel the roots have established themselves in a smaller 3.5 gal fabric pot. I open the bottom of the smaller pot and place it on top of the larger pot. I use a living soil approach to growing. The bottom pots soil will not be disturbed or tilled. The larger pot will one day need amending but it's fertile for now and a long time to come.

For the lights, I cycle the red in more as the grow goes on. I believe the Dec 24 pic had some red light on at the time. It will soon be time for it to be on at all times. Also, I find the blue light with out the red on to be more comfortable to work under, so you may get some pics of blue even in the flowering stage.
That's an interesting approach to potting.
I'm looking forward to seeing how well it works. :thumb:
Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friend.
Take care. :high-five:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Looks Amazing my friend.
When you say rh is low, how low?
Doesn't look like it's causing a problem.
Love the way you do your posts, classy. :thumb:
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Looks Amazing my friend.
When you say rh is low, how low?
Doesn't look like it's causing a problem.
Love the way you do your posts, classy. :thumb:
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill,

Not a bad weekend here and I hope you had a good one as well. I need to get some batteries to get a reading on that humidity level but it has been so dry outdoors it will make your skin crack and bleed. Plus, there is a need to run some heat indoors right now. I'm fortunate to have a low RH as my only complaint so far. Thanks for the input on the posts. I'll try and keep it going like this with updates every few days or when I do a major watering or LSTing.

Also, do you or anyone else have any suggestions on the timing of placing a SCROG net over the canopy? I've never tried a true SCROG so any advice is will be well received? I do plan to stay vegged for some time longer.

Let me get in there and see if I can snag a good pic of these ladies.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom