CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

I just love blowing folks away with some crappy looking ditchweed. :rofl: Makes my day every time. :slide:
I really should have it tested but I’m too damn cheap to spend anything else for weed related things. Besides that the best sales pitch is smoking the Tiger for oneself. But beware ☠️☠️☠️ of the Tigers swipe! CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I really should have it tested but I’m too damn cheap to spend anything else for weed related things. Besides that the best sales pitch is smoking the Tiger for oneself. But beware ☠️☠️☠️ of the Tigers swipe! CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm planning on testing mine if it works for me.

I'm planning on testing mine if it works for me.
It was funny when I was trying to tell one of them that the THC % from Ace says it’s as high as 28% but he thought it was much higher like 35%. I just laughed and didn’t argue the case. But he did say that it was very speedy too and made him emotional. Lightweights Lmao 😂. CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Update: My old jefe’ is coming by tomorrow for a jar 🫙 of Chocolate Thai. I could’ve charged him for it but he’s a good guy n a friend. But he’s the one who said that all weed is the same and that Sativas are just like Indica. So we’ll see what happens tomorrow. Especially after I let him sample some of my Golden Tiger. This should be interesting 🤔. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :surf: :popcorn:

Update: So I got my review of my Chocolate Thai from my old boss. He said first time he was drinking a lot of beer and couldn’t tell how high he was. The second time he said that he was surprised @ how much it made him feel happy and that he liked being able to enjoy other activities without being glued to his couch. That it was a great feeling and said he understood why I wake n bake n that he could see himself doing it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Update: So I got my review of my Chocolate Thai from my old boss. He said first time he was drinking a lot of beer and couldn’t tell how high he was. The second time he said that he was surprised @ how much it made him feel happy and that he liked being able to enjoy other activities without being glued to his couch. That it was a great feeling and said he understood why I wake n bake n that he could see himself doing it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Capn, I think I get the best "good feeling" inside when someone really enjoys my bud. :) Almost like a little kid opening the Christmas gift and getting what they had been dreaming of. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Capn, I think I get the best "good feeling" inside when someone really enjoys my bud. :) Almost like a little kid opening the Christmas gift and getting what they had been dreaming of. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Poor dude never had any Sativas before and was clueless about the difference in the high. I think 🤔 I might have scared him off the Golden Tiger though because I said it tasted bad not being cured. But it’ll really get you fucked up, the hardest hitting weed I ever smoked. CL🍀

Poor dude never had any Sativas before and was clueless about the difference in the high. I think 🤔 I might have scared him off the Golden Tiger though because I said it tasted bad not being cured. But it’ll really get you fucked up, the hardest hitting weed I ever smoked. CL🍀
I bet it is some kick ass weed.

It’s really shocking how hard it hits. It’s definitely a 1 or 2 hitter quiter cause anymore than that and I find myself slightly spaced. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
And that's before it's cured!.

In 6 months it'll be stronger still! And after a year, well, it'll blow your mind.

I've been using GT for almost 3 years and still it gets me every time! It's my go to for when we want to get trippy high.
For out and out power though I think that Ace's Malawi is stronger, but the high is more confusing, at least for me.

With the GT I can still function, but large amounts of the Malawi leaves me too confused.

And that's before it's cured!.

In 6 months it'll be stronger still! And after a year, well, it'll blow your mind.

I've been using GT for almost 3 years and still it gets me every time! It's my go to for when we want to get trippy high.
For out and out power though I think that Ace's Malawi is stronger, but the high is more confusing, at least for me.

With the GT I can still function, but large amounts of the Malawi leaves me too confused.
A couple of hits of Golden Tiger and I’m immediately high as heck but anything more than that is just the twilight zone. Things start getting strange kind of almost psychedelic. CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:

A couple of hits of Golden Tiger and I’m immediately high as heck but anything more than that is just the twilight zone. Things start getting strange kind of almost psychedelic. CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:
:cheesygrinsmiley: If you can appreciate that kind of buzz, you really owe it to yourself to get some of Ace's Killer Malawi x A5 Haze (KA5H).

I'd grown and smoked GT from several years ago, and this KA5H is very similar, and much easier to grow. :laughtwo: It was tested at very high THC, and it'll twist you a little sideways when you take a couple too many hits - got a spacey edge to it. :Rasta: It's one of the brightest punchiest highs I've had. That Malawi they have is truly a killer, and their cut of Nevils A5 has been a real winner, too.

:Namaste:

If you can appreciate that kind of buzz, you really owe it to yourself to get some of Ace's Killer Malawi x A5 Haze (KA5H).

I'd grown and smoked GT from several years ago, and this KA5H is very similar, and much easier to grow. :laughtwo: It was tested at very high THC, and it'll twist you a little sideways when you take a couple too many hits - got a spacey edge to it. :Rasta: It's one of the brightest punchiest highs I've had. That Malawi they have is truly a killer, and their cut of Nevils A5 has been a real winner, too.

:Namaste:
That makes sense because GT is a cross of Malawi killer and 2 Thai strains. But I don’t think I need anything stronger than the Tiger 🐅. I’ve been smoking it uncured for months and I haven’t gotten a tolerance for it yet. I don’t know if it’s the terpines or the thc % . But something in it kicks my ass. lol CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:

That makes sense because GT is a cross of Malawi killer and 2 Thai strains
Heheh, but that was the old Malawi, not the new Killer.

I'm having that trouble right now with this Destroyer I harvested. I've smoked a lot of great sativas, but there's something in this one that kinda stomps me a little. I think it must be the terps, too. There's nothing that I can smell, really, but ... dunno ...

:lot-o-toke:

[Edit] I just checked and yes, the new GT has a mix of the old and new Killers. I had the older one. :Namaste:

Heheh, but that was the old Malawi, not the new Killer.

I'm having that trouble right now with this Destroyer I harvested. I've smoked a lot of great sativas, but there's something in this one that kinda stomps me a little. I think it must be the terps, too. There's nothing that I can smell, really, but ... dunno ...

:lot-o-toke:

[Edit] I just checked and yes, the new GT has a mix of the old and new Killers. I had the older one. :Namaste:
I've got both KA5H and Destroyer (2005 seeds) currently flowering outside. I've also got Destroyer x deep chunk/Tom Hill haze going as well, but she's only just showing signs of flowering.
All of them are new to me. Exciting times.
🙂

Back
Top Bottom