420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: April 2023

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: April 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe its the new grower in me, but I really look forward to the contests. I am ultra competitive and while it can be humbling sometimes, its inspirational to see what "can" be, and I love seeing how my girls compare to the true master plants you all queue up in here each month.

:yummy: Happy 4/20 Everyone!! :blunt:
Come celebrate with us by entering our Annual 4/20 Photo Contest!:cheer:
The Sponsors donated some awesome prizes! Be sure to get your photos in by midnight.​

Maybe its the new grower in me, but I really look forward to the contests. I am ultra competitive and while it can be humbling sometimes, its inspirational to see what "can" be, and I love seeing how my girls compare to the true master plants you all queue up in here each month.
Well said @024backwards! That’s exactly how I feel. I lose WAY more than I win. But you gotta be in it to win it. I wish a larger pool of growers would enter them. We tend to get many of the same folks each month. But it’s always a blast, especially when it’s close and comes down to the last day. I feel like that’s the essence of this particular roller coaster and where the joy of the ride is really at.

Congratulations Cap'n :theband::yahoo:
This place wouldn't be the same without you. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Congratulations to
:adore: April's Grow Journal of the Month Winner! :adore:

@CaptainLucky -
CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:

Congratulations @CaptainLucky on the well deserved win and good luck with those Sativa beauties.

Back
Top Bottom