420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2023

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edit above red faced. "most of these" I'm getting into the gem I thought I had peroused:)
I’m not sure what you’re saying mate? 🤣

@StoneOtter that reads like you forgot you even wrote a journal and only lightly read it when you did write it 😆

I’m not sure what you’re saying mate? 🤣

@StoneOtter that reads like you forgot you even wrote a journal and only lightly read it when you did write it 😆
I made a visit to your journal actually and saw I had little to no presence there and was embarrassed to have said I visited them "all most days" when I hadn't yours. Was doing what I could to fix that mistake. Your journal is "the gem" I was talking about.

Awe and aww thank you dude!

We are all busy growing and tend to read grows in stuff mostly in more similar to us. Busy times. Plus gotta stay up with Shed and The Bill threads.

😂

Its nice - every month its like January back in the day!

All the Oscar movies leak on torrents and you get to watch the best ones!

Go and read a bunch of fun stuff and forget your own grow stress. Its huge fun! Every month from 15th!

Nick

Congratulations to
:adore: February's Grow Journal of the Month Winner! :adore:

@StoneOtter - Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:

Thank you everyone, those here now and ones that I have visited over the years reading your journals! Almost everything is gleaned from you all and is for us all to learn from and hopefully enjoy along the way.
I'm grateful to be among us here expanding awareness of this beautiful medicinal, gift from Mother Nature Herself! I can't wait to wake up every morning to see my grow and yours! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom