420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2024

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2024

• Tokin Roll - 420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Tok Grows Gorilla Glue #4

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • 2Water - 420 Magazine's Canuk Seeds Comparative Indoor Grow - Trainwreck By 2Water

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Slapalottapuss - Grumpy Snowman Flowers Black Sugar, CapJunky, MobyDickXJupiterOg - PHH Still Ongoin

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Regrowth - A Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Ft. GG#4, Cement Shoes, Blue Dream, Purple Punch

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they finally threw the book at me 😅

love you guys. thank you so much for the nomination, votes and congratulations.
I want to thank the staff for putting these contests together and letting me call this place home.

I follow all of the journals that were nominated and they all deserve recognition.
if you haven't, please take the time to check them out. I'm sure the authors would love to have you stop by.

they finally threw the book at me 😅

love you guys. thank you so much for the nomination, votes and congratulations.
I want to thank the staff for putting these contests together and letting me call this place home.

I follow all of the journals that were nominated and they all deserve recognition.
if you haven't, please take the time to check them out. I'm sure the authors would love to have you stop by.
Congrats!

Congratulations to
:adore: February's Grow Journal of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Regrowth

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:
Congratulations @Regrowth long overdue 👏👏
Congratulations 🍾🎈 my brother on your new badge. GJOM Great journalism and grow. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone::yahoo::party::theband:
Congrats @Regrowth - the book looks very fetching below your name there!

Nick
Congratulations Regrowth! :)
Congrats Regrowth!
Congratulations Regrowth!
Congratulations @Regrowth
Congratulations @Regrowth !
Congrats!
Good job RG Xo
@Regrowth Congratulations brother :clap:
Congratulations @Regrowth !

You've all brightened my day with your kindness. Thank you so much. 💚

Congrats my friend @Regrowth!! You pulled off One Beautiful Grow.. Your very deserving for the best grow journal o the Month. @Regrowth you have more Talent than you give Yourself credit for. You can hit a Grand Slam when you wanna, :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom