420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2023

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you all. Those that read it, those that voted and even people on the site who didn’t read it because I’m sure I learned something from your posts too. Huge resource and I’ve made friends here feels like as well as finding the most fun in growing that I’ve had from a hobby, study or work than I’ve had for years doing anything. (I really like my job too!) Meeting people that are helping me out and even just reading it, I’m humbled.

Plus & Co does the growing stuff and I’m just the scribe so thanks babe.

@DeeBoy and @The70’s thanks - I was following along with 3 Strains anyway then loved DeeBoy’s for his simplicity and stunning pics.

Anyways thanks loads.

Nick & Co

Thank you all. Those that read it, those that voted and even people on the site who didn’t read it because I’m sure I learned something from your posts too. Hige respurce and I’ve made friends here feels like as well as finding the most fun in growing That I’ve had from a hobby, study, work than I’ve had for years doing anything. Meeting people helping me out and even reading it humbled.

@DeeBoy and @The70’s thanks - I was following along with 3 Strains anyway then loved DeeBoy’s for his simplicity and stunning pics.

Anyways thanks loads.

Nick & Co
Congrats Amigo :woohoo:
First of many titles to come.
You Rock.
Tell & Co I said congrats too. :thumb:
Team effort.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Thank you all. Those that read it, those that voted and even people on the site who didn’t read it because I’m sure I learned something from your posts too. Hige respurce and I’ve made friends here feels like as well as finding the most fun in growing That I’ve had from a hobby, study, work than I’ve had for years doing anything. Meeting people helping me out and even reading it humbled.

Anyways thanks loads.

Nick & Co
Congratulations Nick & Co! Your journey has been so amazing to follow. Thank you for sharing your growing experience with us.

Congratulations Nick & Co! Your journey has been so amazing to follow. Thank you for sharing your growing experience with us.
Huge fun watching it and writing about it, a d hanging out with you girl!

Nick

Thank you all. Those that read it, those that voted and even people on the site who didn’t read it because I’m sure I learned something from your posts too. Huge resource and I’ve made friends here feels like as well as finding the most fun in growing that I’ve had from a hobby, study or work than I’ve had for years doing anything. (I really like my job too!) Meeting people that are helping me out and even just reading it, I’m humbled.

Anyways thanks loads.

Nick & Co
Congratulations bro +Co. you pulled it off in the time. CL🍀

Congrats. on your G.J.O.T.M. win for March @NickHardy & Co.!:welldone: Keep up the good work!:thumb:

Congrats. on your G.J.O.T.M. win for March @NickHardy & Co.!:welldone: Keep up the good work!:thumb:
Thank you! Like an OG with plants (well you can really see much of them but the colas 😂) like yours taking a moment to say that is very cool.

Ta

Nick

Congrats on winning a tight race, Nick! I'm not a follower of your journal but I like what I see you posting elsewhere.

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom