420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: April 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: April 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:
  • Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
Terpinator/Purpinator: 4 Liters Terpinator or 4 Liters Purpinator (Winner's Choice)
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
GreenSafe: Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January - @Van Stank - Stanks Switch It Up In 2019
February - @Pat Puffer - Patient's Grows
March - @NuttyProfessor - Nutty & His Antics

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

April Nominees

@GoogleGenie - Mars Hydro Grow Journal SP 3000: Blue Kush, RDWC, ScrOG
I'd like to nominate Google Genie for grow journal of the month. His journal is a consistent source of valuable information for our members. His explanations and pictures are consistent and well done. He helps everyone who has any questions regarding his process or any issues they might have. He is an awesome representative of our community. I feel proud to nominate him and his journal for J.O.M.

@Reave - Reaves Perpetual Grow
I'd like to nominate Reave's current journal - Reaves Perpetual Grow for April journal of the month. His journal is very well laid out, easy to follow and find the updates, it also has lots of useful information exchanged between members. If anyone has a question or comment for Reave, he is quick to respond in a kind way, with help or a point in the right direction. An all around good guy with a well rounded journal and beautiful plants! Very deserving of a nomination.

@Stunger - Stunger's Last Stand: Banned To The Balcony!
I'd like to nominate @Stunger's journal. I think it deserves a chance. It's loaded with great pics of his stunning plants, full of info on his soil, growing, and training techniques, and if you like worm wee, he mentions it all the time. :)

I would like to nominate @Stunger's journal. He kept things nice and tidy throughout the grow, updating regularly, and his end result was good to see. A dedicated balcony gardener :bravo:

I would like to nominate @Stunger for his remarkable journal that has displayed what any eager grower could do with just a little balcony. The results are definitive of an individual with meticulous attention to detail and the journal is filled with wonderful photos to document it all. Stunger is also a very humble member that doesn't toot his horn too much. I think his journal deserves some more attention.

@Bill284 - G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old
I would like to nominate G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old By @Bill284 for journal of the month. Want to see successful cloning? Like to see how a master does it? This is the journal for you. A grow journal pretty much dedicated to clones and cloning, with plenty of hints and tips about rooters, soil and additives. A plethora of illustrative photos too. Bill makes it look easy. Which, as he shows you, it is - if you do it right.

@BooWho2 - Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal
I would like to nominate @BooWho2 for journal of the month. Boo has really grown as a member and is a sponge for the knowledge traded around here. They are always upbeat and willing to lend a hand as well, while keeping their own house in fine order. Boo's journal is an excellent journey through learning and growing proactively. A great place for both beginners and experts to hang out and learn, and always fun.

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

April Nominees

@GoogleGenie - Mars Hydro Grow Journal SP 3000: Blue Kush, RDWC, ScrOG
I'd like to nominate Google Genie for grow journal of the month. His journal is a consistent source of valuable information for our members. His explanations and pictures are consistent and well done. He helps everyone who has any questions regarding his process or any issues they might have. He is an awesome representative of our community. I feel proud to nominate him and his journal for J.O.M.

@Reave - Reaves Perpetual Grow
I'd like to nominate Reave's current journal - Reaves Perpetual Grow for April journal of the month. His journal is very well laid out, easy to follow and find the updates, it also has lots of useful information exchanged between members. If anyone has a question or comment for Reave, he is quick to respond in a kind way, with help or a point in the right direction. An all around good guy with a well rounded journal and beautiful plants! Very deserving of a nomination.

@Stunger - Stunger's Last Stand: Banned To The Balcony!
I'd like to nominate @Stunger's journal. I think it deserves a chance. It's loaded with great pics of his stunning plants, full of info on his soil, growing, and training techniques, and if you like worm wee, he mentions it all the time. :)

I would like to nominate @Stunger's journal. He kept things nice and tidy throughout the grow, updating regularly, and his end result was good to see. A dedicated balcony gardener :bravo:

I would like to nominate @Stunger for his remarkable journal that has displayed what any eager grower could do with just a little balcony. The results are definitive of an individual with meticulous attention to detail and the journal is filled with wonderful photos to document it all. Stunger is also a very humble member that doesn't toot his horn too much. I think his journal deserves some more attention.

@Bill284 - G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old
I would like to nominate G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old By @Bill284 for journal of the month. Want to see successful cloning? Like to see how a master does it? This is the journal for you. A grow journal pretty much dedicated to clones and cloning, with plenty of hints and tips about rooters, soil and additives. A plethora of illustrative photos too. Bill makes it look easy. Which, as he shows you, it is - if you do it right.

@BooWho2 - Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal
I would like to nominate @BooWho2 for journal of the month. Boo has really grown as a member and is a sponge for the knowledge traded around here. They are always upbeat and willing to lend a hand as well, while keeping their own house in fine order. Boo's journal is an excellent journey through learning and growing proactively. A great place for both beginners and experts to hang out and learn, and always fun.

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

Congratulations to all journals nominated! It was totally surprising and unexpected to find my journal amongst them, very kind of the nominators, others are far more deserving but :thanks:.
The real prize here on :420: is the caring and sharing of our community and the folk who make it happen, so my cheers and appreciation to them, and all of you that make it such a great community.:thanks::thumb:

Thank you very much for the nomination, whoever you were :Namaste: I appreciate the gesture :peace:

And of course congrats to the other nominations, all deserved. Best of luck to all of you
:420:
Best of luck GG your well deserving of the nomination. Hands down best journal ive read.
Hope you are well.
How did your harvest turn out?
Bill

Sorry Bill i totally missed this :)
Best of luck GG your well deserving of the nomination. Hands down best journal ive read.
Thank you for saying that my friend, means a lot :high-five:
Hope you are well.
How did your harvest turn out?
Bill
The harvest has turned out well :) I'll post some more updates in my journal - i've been somewhat absent the last month or so

:peace:

Sorry Bill i totally missed this :)

Thank you for saying that my friend, means a lot :high-five:

The harvest has turned out well :) I'll post some more updates in my journal - i've been somewhat absent the last month or so

:peace:
I've noticed your activity has curtailed lately.
Is everything alright? Are you ok?
Bill

I've noticed your activity has curtailed lately.
Is everything alright? Are you ok?
Bill
Yea all good thanks Bill. I've had a lot going on in my personal life (family stuff) that has required me to do more travelling and so i get less time at home, but things should be settling down now. I miss you guys :D

Congratulations to all journals nominated! It was totally surprising and unexpected to find my journal amongst them, very kind of the nominators, others are far more deserving but :thanks:.
The real prize here on :420: is the caring and sharing of our community and the folk who make it happen, so my cheers and appreciation to them, and all of you that make it such a great community.:thanks::thumb:
Well said bro. Goodluck!

Yea all good thanks Bill. I've had a lot going on in my personal life (family stuff) that has required me to do more travelling and so i get less time at home, but things should be settling down now. I miss you guys :D
I hope you and your family are safe and well.
Take care of them, we will be here when you have time.
Bill

The poll is now closed. This was a close one, right down to the wire.:nervous-guy:But there can only be one winner, and a huge congratulations goes to @Bill284 for his grow journal, G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old! :yahoo:Thank you for providing such awesome content to this community, we truly appreciate you. Shout out to @Stunger for only losing by one vote. :high-five: We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them. We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

Back
Top Bottom