420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I decided to stay in , the votes are really close and that is all good ,
I want to thank you guys for your input, wasn't expecting to see my name here yesterday as I've not been around as much as i normally am ,
Thanks every one God Bless :)

Wow thanks for the nomination!:love:

I am not sure what has been happening in Nuttys journey but I feel I need to send him a warm hug virtually. I hope peace and love, fill his space.

My journal My Bloody Valentines has been a journey. This journal by far has been the most challenging. On the flipside of that, I have probably learned the most in this journal. Thanks to all the amazing members on 420 that have guided, reminded, instructed and encourage me along the way. I am so grateful for your daily support.

Thank you for the nomination. It means a lot to me. Xo

Much love from the Kitchen

Momma
:love:

Your Red Afro is impeccable.
Thanks PP! She's such a unique strain. Her aroma is like nothing I've grown before.
When I grew the three phenotypes outside last summer they showed with a variety of reds to pale pink but indoors they grew very similar. Much darker in general. It was fun to grow them and compare the grows from indoors to outdoors. The indoor grow, were cuttings from the same plants from last summer so it was literally all environment.

it was fun :love:

That is amazing how the environment alone can alter a plant to express something completely different.

These plants are amazing creatures.
This is her same plant in my outdoor garden last
Same plant, different environments, paler one was outdoors, she turned dark indoors.
:love:
I brought her indoors the week I took her down. The environment outdoors was becoming rainy but I managed to save her

Oh wow! U just discovered this voting thing here. I know it's way late in the game, but if there's still time, how do I vote for people and how do I know who to vote for?

I never knew how good this place was way back when I 1st joined in 2016. As a result, I didn't participate much at all until fairly recently.

This place just keeps gettin' better 'n better... :smokin:

Oh wow! U just discovered this voting thing here. I know it's way late in the game, but if there's still time, how do I vote for people and how do I know who to vote for?

I never knew how good this place was way back when I 1st joined in 2016. As a result, I didn't participate much at all until fairly recently.

This place just keeps gettin' better 'n better... :smokin:
They just recently changed it to be a nominated contest. So people nominate journals they think are worthy for the title. It used to be picked by the admins.

Wow, what a nail biter!:nervous-guy:All of the nominees were neck and neck to the very end. But there could only be one winner, and a huge congratulations goes to @Patient Puffer for his journal Patient's Grows!:high-five:

congrats mr @Patient Puffer :green_heart: :bravo: well deserved mate , a lot of stuff on this journal :goodjob:
its the first of the month so remember our deal , time to get them endorphins going :laugh: our place had ice this morning and the pipe in the filed was super cold , was hard but i feel awesome

Back
Top Bottom