420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A huge congratulations goes to @copperrein for her journal, BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa! :bravo:

Sorry for the delay in posting the new contests, our power is currently out, preventing us from posting them until morning. Thank you for your understanding and support.
:Namaste:
Thank you! And thank you whoever nominated me! Happy emote spam:
:thanks: :cheer: :tommy: :green_heart:

@Renee Roberts oh no why's the power out?

Congratulations @copperrein! :thumb: Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor!:welldone:

Thank you everyone! I want to abuse my win by asking every single person who sees this to head on over to @Bill284 's fire safety thread:

Bill's life has been pretty well torn up and tossed about by a recent grow room fire. We all need to be cognizant of the dangers we bring into our homes when we start plugging in a bunch of lights, fans, pumps, etc. It's often not just us and the plants; many of us have pets, property, and family dwelling in those same spaces.

It only takes a little money and time now to help avoid tens of thousands of dollars and potential loss of loved ones in the future. Please join in on that thread.

Thank you everyone! I want to abuse my win by asking every single person who sees this to head on over to @Bill284 's fire safety thread:

Bill's life has been pretty well torn up and tossed about by a recent grow room fire. We all need to be cognizant of the dangers we bring into our homes when we start plugging in a bunch of lights, fans, pumps, etc. It's often not just us and the plants; many of us have pets, property, and family dwelling in those same spaces.

It only takes a little money and time now to help avoid tens of thousands of dollars and potential loss of loved ones in the future. Please join in on that thread.
Well said mate. :thumb:What's Cognizant mean? New one on me:hmmmm:

aware...sorry

:green_heart: :lot-o-toke::thanks:
No need to apologize. I was not Cognizant of what it meant..:cheesygrinsmiley:
But you are correct, we should never take for granted the things we plug in.. I used to buy the cheapest stuff on the market, only for them to stop working 6 months later, but they could have easily failed in a catastrophic manner..
I check on a daily basis, every item that's plugged in. I listen for changes in noises and i feel for temperature changes in all electrical items; since bills misfortune, I even use the IR thermometer on all electrical devices now..
It is our lives and loved ones we need to protect..

No need to apologize. I was not Cognizant of what it meant..:cheesygrinsmiley:
But you are correct, we should never take for granted the things we plug in.. I used to buy the cheapest stuff on the market, only for them to stop working 6 months later, but they could have easily failed in a catastrophic manner..
I check on a daily basis, every item that's plugged in. I listen for changes in noises and i feel for temperature changes in all electrical items, since bills misfortune, I even use the IR thermometer on all electrical devices now..
It is our lives and loved ones we need to protect..
Yeah, nothing against the makers of any of my lights but until my balls get here I'm only using the nextlight tent because it can fit everything and it's one thing to worry about...not three. Bleh...and most of my hobbies are centered around fire but I'm present when there's a forge or torch running...there's something that's really extra terrifying about a fire starting in a room no one's in and having zero clue.

Back
Top Bottom