420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: August 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: August 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, Emilya! It's a well-deserved win. I agree wholeheartedly with what Jon said. I've learned so much by following this journal. You are truly gifted at gardening and teaching.

:thanks:

#GirlPower

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month @Emilya! :thumb: :welldone:

You remind me of myself sometimes @Emilya with your comments and the way you understand how to Teach what we do. I'm a work in progress teaching, but I have no problem describing contextually the entire situation(writing passion). Anyway, you've been around a few years before I joined(lurked before creating acct) and you are a wonderful asset to the community. Much Luv... AND All the Best to You and Yours.

Thank you everyone! I really appreciated being nominated but I didn't think I had much of a chance to win this thing again. What has really impressed me is that everyone in the running this month voted for someone else in this contest! That fact right there says a whole lot about this very special forum and shows that we are way more than just a collection of growers, we are a community that cares about each other and pulls together for each of us to be able to succeed. Each of you on this month's list are worthy of this title and I hope that I see you all nominated again very soon so that I can vote for you! Without exception, you are all winners in my book!

I am glad that this comparative grow brought so many people together growing the same thing, so that we could examine and compare each other's methods. This high profile grow gave me some added incentive to carefully explain several things that I do, such as the way I train my plants, the reasoning behind my watering and uppotting methods, backbuilding and how I approach difficulties when they show up. We covered so much in this journal so far, and we are still 3 weeks away from harvest and cure, so there is still a long ways to go and still lots of exciting things left to talk about. I feel very good that I have been able to showcase the results of many of my methods in one very comprehensive journal that now has almost become a tutorial, it is so wide in scope.

Thank you for reading my stuff and then voting for my journal, one that would not have been nearly as good without your input, your great questions and your willingness to follow along as I muddled my way through this grow. I also learned things during this grow, and I could not have done that without the amazing feedback we all get from this community, so thank you, one and all, for your support, your kind words, and your feedback. I couldn't have done this without you.

Love to this wonderful community! ---Emilya :love::circle-of-love:

Congrats on your win @Emilya. And congrats to the other noms for being recognized!

Congratulations!
I haven't caught up on your journal for a while; but while I was there, I was impressed at how meticulous and informative it was. So congratulations once more..
Nice work! to all the other folks that were nominated.

Congrats @Emilya for a well deserved win and to all those that were nominated. You all are teaching me so much!
And one more thing, if I am ever in a contest against Emilya, please remind me to graciously bow out

Congrats @Emilya for a well deserved win and to all those that were nominated. You all are teaching me so much!
And one more thing, if I am ever in a contest against Emilya, please remind me to graciously bow out
No, man, there's a better way! I was accidentally somehow in competition with her this time. Well who didn't know that was a foregone conclusion? Lol. I'm on my third damn grow, fgs. So I figured, if I come in second to Emilya, that's the same thing as winning! It feels better than bowing out. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom