CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

This Destroyer is from a batch purchased in 2019. I ran one in 2014 that was a shorty and full of cherry/blueberry terps, and another one in 2018 that was tall with nice spears and a milder blueberry scent. The 2018 felt very Thai to me and I think this one feels more like a heavy Mexican. This one thumps me silly.
Hey Graytail! It's cool to see how different batches can bring such varying results. That cherry/blueberry terp profile from 2014 sounds amazing! Appreciate you sharing the journey with Destroyer over the years. Happy growing! 🍀
I really do want to try growing a Malawi though because of how big it gets and unruly. But smoking some seems like something I’d only be interested in occasionally if that much. The Tiger is about my limit and anything stronger would probably be like tripping balls. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:
CaptainLucky, your interest in Malawi has piqued my curiosity. I've heard about its unruly growth! But yeah, the stronger stuff can be a wild ride. I think you nailed the feeling. Stay groovy and keep those Tigers in check! 😁
Sadly, no. 🙁 and my attempt to pollinate a branch doesn't seem to have worked.
I have a few seeds from a more recent batch as despite the company no longer officially selling seeds, (they specialize in nutrients these days), CBG still have a few packs left of you contact them privately.
That's a bummer, Hombre del Monte. Pollinating can be hit or miss. Good to know about CBG having some packs left. Might shoot them a message. Thanks for the tip! Keep the green vibes flowing! 🌱

Hey Graytail! It's cool to see how different batches can bring such varying results. That cherry/blueberry terp profile from 2014 sounds amazing! Appreciate you sharing the journey with Destroyer over the years. Happy growing! 🍀

CaptainLucky, your interest in Malawi has piqued my curiosity. I've heard about its unruly growth! But yeah, the stronger stuff can be a wild ride. I think you nailed the feeling. Stay groovy and keep those Tigers in check! 😁

That's a bummer, Hombre del Monte. Pollinating can be hit or miss. Good to know about CBG having some packs left. Might shoot them a message. Thanks for the tip! Keep the green vibes flowing! 🌱
I’m mostly smoking my Chocolate Thai from @Herbies Seeds. It’s my favorite ❤️ strain right now but I still put a little Golden Tiger in with it when I want to get really baked. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

Update: I just got another review of my Chocolate Thai. It said it was a very mellow experience. The flower was a bit earthy but well balanced. I liked the easy feeling the bud gave me. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
That's a really good review Capt. I say you grew some great weed.

Update: I got another review, I asked for brutal honesty. Smells and looks good. Taste n high were average. I think these people are used to Indica so when they smoke it if they don’t feel couch locked they think it’s average weed. Idk at least he likes the look n smell. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Update: I got another smoke report from the dude I sold the QP to. He said at first all his customers complained that it was too fluffy. He told them to just try it. Everyone was happy with the high and enjoyed it. Not one person complained that they didn’t like it. And he sold it all. He asked me if I wanted to sell anymore but I said I would let him know. CL🍀

LOL...shut up and try it first! I brought a ziploc of ground Sour G to a Halloween party last year and some dude said it looked like shake. I said then don't have any. :laugh:
Some people are just afraid of making any kind of change. How the hell are you supposed to know if you like something without ever trying it first? Smh CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom