Rollthtblunts 2nd Grow

Which Strain Should I Grow

• Total voters
Sorry I havent updated for a while, I havent quite moved to Iowa yet going to sometime around January. Main reason I havent done much is my mom died like a week ago. Well Ill update more as soon as I figure out whatever else Im going to do.

AWWWW. im so sorry to hear about your mom, hope your doing ok.

Id like to see Lowryder myself but im in Us and not privileged enough to get to chose a strain so i enjoy watching them all from here.. Sorry about your loss but I think this world is just a stepping stone to a fantastic world we cant even conceive of as humans .. Good luck and safe move

how much space do you have? because if you are kind of limited on space, you should grow with lowryder or even lowryder 2. you can fit alot more plants in one area plus they're autoflowering take 2 months to grow. plus they yield about an ounce each. i say go with the lowryder for SOG or NYCD for sure.

I'm growing Nirvana Big Bud. They are 33 Days and they are fat plants with thick steams, can't wait to see the buds. I'm hoping to clone both of my BB plants and if their females will have plenty O' Bud!! :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom