Royal Caramel Fem - Hydro

Impressive as hell witchy. Sorry about not checking to see you were a woman. That's usually one of the first things I check, and your user name was a dead giveaway.

The trunk on that plant is massive! I can see why people are drawn to DWC. I almost went with it myself when I feel into a room full of organic soil gardeners and knew I'd found my home base. I'm glad you restarted the journal. I'd like to tag along, if I may, and watch you work your own magic.
Thanks, Sue! And I don't mind that you thought I was a dude, everyone else does, too! lol

Keep in mind that she's a photo and vegged for a couple of months, or longer. That's why her trunk is so huge. Actually, both plants here are photos. My autos don't get anywhere near as big, and I managed to kill Clona's mother plant, Queenie.

I love hydro. When I played with bonsais a few years ago, I hated the dirt and having to deal with the mess, not to mention the kitties thinking they had new litters boxes!

One thing I want to play with at some point, is bonsai mothers for canna plants.

I'll keep updating the thread here, and I'm glad to have you over! After the warm welcome on your thread, I'm happy to be able to return it. Grab a comfy chair and enjoy! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

I have to ask, how's it smell?
To be honest, I don't know... I have 6 plants blooming right now and the smell is crazy! lol

This is what my basement looks like, I call it my Little Paradise. :)

04b1743d969c320813a43e07c84d6ebc.jpg

9c714aacdf547272a13bcf38ec71811e.jpg

d3ae160b3e99a118f857c89dfee24b15.jpg

The two closed tents are the photos, Cara and Clona.

Nice setup, clean and spacious. Great start to flowering.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Great job, Witchy! +REPS!!! :welldone:

Those roots were incredible! :morenutes:

FYI...If you're interested in growing some Bonsai Mom's, this is a good article:

Bonsai Mothers
Thank you so much! I have read the article, just waiting for the right time. I started growing in March, so I'm not quite ready for that yet, but bonsai mothers and propagation are definitely things I'll be playing with in the near future. ;)

Thank you so much! I have read the article, just waiting for the right time. I started growing in March, so I'm not quite ready for that yet, but bonsai mothers and propagation are definitely things I'll be playing with in the near future. ;)

Great! When you get into breeding, take it to the next level and read the Bonsai Sultan Method link in my sig! :winkyface:

Actually, I can't use the link on 420. :(

How 'bout copy & paste?

420magazine.com/forums/seeds-clones-and-strains/151610-bonsai-sultan-method-typological-breeding-little-space.html

;)

EDIT: Interesting....it won't let me just put in the URL! I'm still trying!
EDIT #2: OK...had to take out the "https://www." :)

@Mr. Krip

I'm reading the link now, actually just googled it because I couldn't copy on my phone either. LOL

But well worth the effort, it's just the type of material that interests me. Thanks again! :) .

Also, I've seen people breeding their own autos, but my interest would be the opposite. Can we breed autos into photos?

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Back
Top Bottom